What is the best song of Charlie Puth?

Discussion in 'Music' started by minhtam19, Aug 12, 2019.

1. minhtam19

minhtam19 New Member

Aww I adore Charlie Puth.

He was like one of the very first person that brought me to the US UK music industry. His voice is absolutely gorgeous, his own written music is on-point, not to mention his wonderful melody and lyrics, all sound like they were born to be with each other.

I would say that you have to watch him playing the piano on some of his lesser known videos on Youtube

OR randomly take a look at his stories on Instagram showing how he comes up with his renowned masterpieces.

Soooo what has been the best song of Charlie Puth for you so far? Honestly, I could not find one proper reply to this. We don't talk anymore, Attention, How Long, etc. I LOVE ALL OF HIS SONGS!

2. AngKool27

AngKool27 Member

all of his song,..nice and good.

3. Tasheika

Tasheika Member

Attention

4. mibridina2001

mibridina2001 Member

For me, the best song of Charlie Puth is "We Don't Talk Anymore". The music has a message and it is sad and deep. Listening to that music whenever I'm sad makes me sad even more because I am feeling the music. But it's nice music. I love it so much.

5. yetyet

yetyet Member

First is "One call away", it's a very inspirational for me. I always dedicate it to some of my friends and I'm glad that they also like it. Next is "We don't talk anymore", it's the song that I listen the time that I broke up with my best friend that becomes my boyfriend but sad to say it didn't work out, haha. Until now whenever I heard that song I still remember him even though we are now talking and communicating again but things are not the same before anymore. Well I'm happy with my life now and so he is. Then last one is "Marvin Gaye", when I first heard that song its the beat that caught my attention. I really don't know that time its lyrics all I want is to listen it again and again because I enjoy the rhythm and its beat.

6. aprilmonedero11

aprilmonedero11 New Member

Oh! Charlie Puth! This man is just gorgeous,I mean,the way he sings and the lyrics of his songs are beautiful and moving.I could listen to him all day,while I'm having my emo moments lol. He has lots of great songs. But my favorite is,Marvin Gaye with Meghan Trainor. It's so catchy and danceable. I could dance all day with this tune hehe.

7. Lasheen123

Lasheen123 Member

I personally prefer "we don't talk anymore" and "How long"

8. RyanIsTrying

RyanIsTrying New Member

I think Attention is Charlie's best song . Really futuristic, that song will definitely never die.

9. talagirl

talagirl Member

It's Attention is my best song by Charlie Puth. It depicts his infamous affair with Selena Gomez. The lyrics of the song conceptualize his then relationship with her. The title says it. Attention.

10. subhan456f

subhan456f Member

• One Call Away' ...
    • 'The Way I Am' ...
    • 'Marvin Gaye' ...
    • 'Done for Me' ...
    • 'We Don't Talk Anymore' ...
    • 'How Long' ...
    • 'See You Again' ...
    • 'Attention' As soon as this track's sneaky guitar intro starts, it's clear that something's about to go down.

11. Iamlucky111

Iamlucky111 Member

'ATTENTION' As soon as this track's sneaky guitar intro starts, it's clear that
    something's about to go down.

12. jjmontero

jjmontero Member

My favorite song of him is One Call Away. I always remember the Fast and the Furious movie.