What is the best type of phone for mobile games expercience?

Discussion in 'Cell Phones & Tablets' started by kontrabida, Aug 22, 2019.

?

Is it Android or IOS?

1. Android

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. IOS

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. kontrabida

kontrabida New Member

I've been playing a lot on my phone (PUGB mobile) & (MLBB) but it drains my battery very fast.. i'm using iphone 6+
    that's why i'm thinking which kind of phone is better when it comes to gaming experience.

Last edited: Aug 22, 2019
  2. Recollins8817

Recollins8817 New Member

I have had my share of both android and apple devices and in my opinion, apple runs way more smoothly. I enjoy using my wife’s iOS device when I’m game playing. The battery last about twice as long. The only reason I have an Android is because I am able to customize my device, and with iOS devices, you are very limited.

1 person likes this.
  3. kontrabida

kontrabida New Member

YEAH, APPLE GOT TO MANY BOUNDARIES EVEN THE CHARGER IS A PROBLEM WHEN THE ORIGINAL ONE IS BROKE. MAYBE HAVE TO SWITCH TO ANDROID TOO VERY EXPENSIVE TO BUY ORIGINAL CHARGER AND REALLY HARD TO FIND A COMPATIBLE CHARGER. JUST FOR GAMING PURPOSE ONLY.

4. kianezoe

kianezoe New Member

The best type of phone can use for gaming is iphone,because the operating system of iphone can run games smoothly.
    You can experience the best graphics on your games,and you can play intense games.
    And the battery life on iphone has the capacity to play your games for long period of time.