What is the best website like postllop.com

Discussion in 'Freelance Writing Jobs' started by drindroid, Apr 7, 2019.

Tags:
  1. drindroid

drindroid New Member

Drop down list of legit website that I can earn money daily and weekly payout.

1 person likes this.
  2. Pulse

Pulse New Member

I don't think drop-down lists are actually possible with html code, or at least if they are I'm not familiar enough with html to know how to do one, but I'd be happy to sort out a classic old numbered list for you if that'd still be helpful. Hope it's useful for you! And hopefully it's useful for anyone else who comes across this, while we're at it. At any rate, here's the list:
    1. Post Loop (obviously)
    2. Writer's Domain
    3. Text Broker
    4. Demand Studios
    5. Constant Content
    If you're up for some more varied options, these few extras might be helpful for you.
    1. Mturk
    2. Slice the Pie
    3. Clickworker
    4. CashCrate (I debated not listing this one as it's tricky to make much from, but it does have its uses.)
    5. Ebates (Not actually a way to make money, per se, but can still provide a little extra cash back on stuff you're already buying if you make online purchases often. Again, debated as with #4 but it could be useful to you.)
    Hope any of this is helpful to you, even if it might not be exactly what you might have been looking for in the end, it should be a good start.

1 person likes this.
  3. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

Thanks for the post. I will look these up.

4. Alzack50

Alzack50 Member

I will try those website you've posted i hope it's good and it help us to earn more.

5. patokar

patokar New Member

That was very helpful, Pulse. Thank you.

6. Teachergeorge

Teachergeorge Member

7. Rexway4

Rexway4 Member

I think the right thing for you to do is create your own website and list all this program then attached your website in your signature and re-direct people to the website instead of posting it here.

Thou I have tried 'cashcreat' before but to no avail they have few writing jobs for writers its takes up to three(3) to four(4) months to reach the minimum payout thresh hold.