What Is The Biggest Change You Want To Make In Your Life?

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by VoHnIx, Mar 12, 2019.

1. VoHnIx

VoHnIx Member

2. zeljlavujcic

zeljlavujcic New Member

Now, to stop smoking. I am trying to quit for 10 months now, i don't smoke for few days, but its stronger than me. If I sucseed in this, it will be huge change.

3. romilda

romilda Member

To know how to forget because it is easy for me to forgive but not to forget.

4. rvtamayo

rvtamayo Member

I want to have more capability to help more and give back to our society. When I see the inequality of opportunities between people with nothing and with more makes me sad. Being able to help those people who are in need and giving them a chance to grow and improve their lives. It sounds crazy for many people thinking this way and it pushes me more to do more, to inspire those critics that they can do the same.

5. andrewgeorge

andrewgeorge New Member

My biggest change will be to overcome my masturbation addiction. I have tried to overcome it for over 20 years now and it always keeps on coming back. Does anybody have any remedy to how someone can overcome masturbation please help me....

6. andrewgeorge

andrewgeorge New Member

I think this would be my biggest change in my life.

7. NVGDTO

NVGDTO New Member

Low self esteem. Personally I have anger issues. If given an oppurtunity, I would like to change this attitude of mine immediately. Because there's so many things in my life that is being affected by me being so impatient. My family, friends, and my career is the reason why im living my life, and I dont want to lose them just because of my low self esteem. Believe me, I am always trying to change this attitude of mine, and I think i've already done it. But time is always coming to bring it out of me again and all I can do is to repeat the process until I master how to be in calm manner whatever the situation is.

8. marcbarredo13

marcbarredo13 Member

I want to improve every aspects of my life. My social status, my health, my wealth, my relationships to my family and friends, in short I want to be almost perfect or be best in what I do. First is I want to establish healthy relationships with my friends and my family. Then improve my health by eating whole/organic foods which will give fuel to my body in order to be ready to certain tasks and challenges. If I am healthy, I believe that I can do almost everything and use my talents and skills to earn money and buy all the things that I need and to secure my necessities and my luxuries and give money to support my family and contribute some to the society and charities.

9. BigEyes

BigEyes Member

I want to change my weakness in terms of love.Cause I always made a mistake by falling in love to fast to the wrong person and I tend to enjoy being hurt cause I did it over and over again.

10. The biggest change happens when I born my son, 10 years ago. He's the biggest blessing I've ever receive in my whole life. I always thankful to God for what he have done in my life, even sometimes I want to gave up in trials of my life.

11. mayimayi

mayimayi Member

I want to take control of my weight. I've been struggling with my weight since I was a child. Looking back, I've always hated my body. So this year, I am commiting to a hundred percent discipline in terms of my health. I commit to be healthier and fitter than before.

12. quercitron

quercitron Member

One thing I'd like to change is the way I see things. The way my perspective works. I exercise being able to see the best in everyone yet being wary at the same time. Also it would be best if I am adaptable to any environment. To engage myself and understand different types of people, as well as their culture.