what is the connection between music and body?

Discussion in 'Music' started by abdosalah, Nov 8, 2019.

1. abdosalah

abdosalah New Member

I think music encourage the body to move, and this movement is the body language.

2. jjmontero

jjmontero Member

I think it is the sense of our motor skills that music affect. Like whenever we hear music we automatically think of dancing and without knowing we are dancing to it.

3. Russel1Westbrook

Russel1Westbrook New Member

The more you learn about the world and the way the body responds to music frequencies sound variances there is even a machine that has been created to send sound waves into the body to give you better help rife machine sent sound waves into the body to correct the DNA of a sick person you will have to look this up to verify what I am telling you sound waves also have a effect on your mood you can listen to certain frequencies that will raise your vibration and make you either go to better sleep through the night more peacefully or they can on the cells of the frequent are positive

4. Akhilponnu

Akhilponnu New Member

I think music is the best treatment in may disease.music is relaxing activity .
    Music can elevate your mood and motivation. aid relaxation. increase the efficiency of your brain processing.