What is the real purpose of forum posting?

Discussion in 'Website Management & Blogging' started by sreekumar, Nov 25, 2011.

1. AB02175

AB02175 New Member

Well I think one of the main purposes of forums are to find solutions to any problem that someone has come across in day to day life. The reason that I think one can find the solution is you can take numerous answers to a single question and it helps gain the best ideas and thoughts of many people to any particular question with a minimum effort. Sounds good right? Obviously yes! I could sum up my paragraph in this way. One will realize the real outcome of forums when you find answers to a question that really matters to you!

2. rubylyndivi

rubylyndivi New Member

We all have a purpose in this venture. For me, it is not maily to earn sufficiently for a living. The chief purpose of my being in this forum is to widen my understanding of some trends in the society. It is a way of keeping abreast through means of active communication and interacting with others beneficial to life. I also hope to benefit others even in simple ways to prove my worth. Financial reward is a bonus.