What is your best game ever played?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by MomciloMilic, Sep 10, 2019.

Tags:
  1. MomciloMilic

MomciloMilic New Member

The Pillars of the Earth is my best game what i ever played. Because the game have a lot of choices, incredible story and game lead you by the your choice. The game story is based on the book who made by Ken Follett who describe time in 12 century. There is a lot of things who can learn with that game and the game are made with perfect visual design. (I don´t wanna to make spoilers!) But in my gamer life I have best experience with that game and I recommend this game for all story-lover.
    [​IMG]
    I describe my favorite game what is your?

1 person likes this.
  2. Lasheen123

Lasheen123 Member

For me it is black jack it is such a risky game but, I like it.

1 person likes this.
  3. kianezoe

kianezoe New Member

For me its the Super Mario Bros

1 person likes this.
  4. Aileen635

Aileen635 New Member

The best game I've ever played is Dragon Quest V. I enjoyed the graphics, the gameplay and the story. The character development is pretty impressive especially since the very first Dragon Quest game was pure grinding with a pretty generic story. You can't help but appreciate how much the franchise has evolved at that point. But my favorite thing about it is that the story literally starts with the hero as an infant and follows him throughout his life up until he has children of his own. You can't help but be proud of the guy.

1 person likes this.
  5. azerty321

azerty321 New Member

I personally think that one of the classical, less heard about anymore, yet still played by millions game,called Minecraft because of many reasons:
    - Because it still gets updates…
    - May make a major come-back once VR gaming systems are more widespread and cheaper
    - Has multiplayer, and can be played solo…
    - Can be anytime of game you want it to be… MMO, survival, puzzles, adventure, strategy, simulations, Action, FPS, and even RPG.

- Has over 100,000 mods at least…
    - Can be changed to look like a lot of other games (Fortnite mod for example is available on most devices)
    - Is pretty simple to learn.
    - Is really cheap compared to most games (Console at least)
    So, in conclusion I think it is the best game ever made.

1 person likes this.
  6. dojemi10

dojemi10 New Member

Silent Hill: Shattered Memories

1 person likes this.
  7. AlexM23

AlexM23 New Member

I have been a avid gamer since the day I did my abc s I have played the old school games such as Mario Brothers, Ice climber and Tanks. As I grew older I have gamed from console to console like it was religious belief.
    Some games have a intense and immersive story line with heartache and loss to victory and plostwists. Every game captures a person differently and appeals to them differently so I do not have favourite if a game capture my attention and has a decent storyline behind it I will play it and appreciate the work the developers and programmers have put in it.

1 person likes this.
  8. pids18

pids18 New Member

Since I was a kid, up until now, I love playing Super Mario Bros and Pokemon. They never get old for me.

1 person likes this.
  9. Franco22

Franco22 New Member

Awesome reasons why Baldurs Gate 2 is the Best Game I ever played.

1) The writing: It is just superb, better than any movie I have ever experienced.

2) The density: I love long games with a lot of content that is relevant to the story.

3) The customization: From playing a Sorcerer to a druid. This game doesn't let down when it comes to variety and customization of your characters.

4) The challenge: One of the best tactical experience I have ever played. Simply wonderful

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.