What is your dream country to visit?

Discussion in 'Cars, Sports, & Outdoors' started by Lee298, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Lee298

Lee298 New Member

My dream country to visit is Germany. I want to see those beautiful castles in Germany. I want to see a real life castle that I can only see in movies. I want to visit City of Munich too. I'd love to go there because the City of Munich is known for museums, castle and beautiful parks. My husband loves beer, I'm sure He'd love to attend the Oktober fest.

2. Vonthe1

Vonthe1 New Member

Devon aka von would love to visit Rio. Why? I'll tell you. All of the food, women and animals we don't see in America. All of the exocit bird's and fishes. The diferent views , bodies of water and most importantly the culture.

3. iamwil101

iamwil101 New Member

Japan. It is a very discipline country. I want to explore their culture and I want to watched more anime. I want t try their ramen and sushi. Experienced how honest they are.

1 person likes this.
  4. SparklingFlames

SparklingFlames New Member

I would love to visit Iceland. Iceland for me is like an ice castle surrounded by nature and warm people. Every time I see snow, it reminds me of ice cream or sherbet. I would love to explore their hot spring, volcano, and food. It would be nice to go around and roll down on the hill. A place is a majestic form of nature with their beautiful culture.

5. rynemcdg

rynemcdg New Member

Norway. I want to explore their rich culture. Talk to the locals and ask about Northern light. It is something fulfilling to set goals in life and no matter what happens, have that dream goal be in reality.

6. Thiaf

Thiaf New Member

I dream to visit New Zealand. I think it has a small population which means that the places there are less polluted. New Zealand has that "clean, green" environmentally friendly image, perfect for a relaxing vacation with the family and even a dream country to live in.

7. GuestHu

GuestHu New Member

The country I truly dreamed to visit is a land of seemingly peaceful people, Switzerland because their country is beautiful and lots of natural places that are wonderful to visit and the spectacular view of their mountain scenery seems relaxing.
    I really love nature especially the majestic mountains.

8. Shiela16

Shiela16 New Member

If I would be given a chance to visit a country, i would choose korea. Because I am a huge fan of koreanovelas, and I love KPOP groups.

9. SurferJo

SurferJo New Member

Definitely Egypt. When I was young, I read books about that beautiful yet mysterious place. I was- and still am- fascinated about the Pyramids. How they were built, were the stories true about those slaves, what machine-like equipment did they use to create such structure is still a mystery to me. Everything about the Pyramids in Egypt makes me wonder in a very exciting way.

10. JoyRam

JoyRam New Member

I love to go to Rome, Italy to visit the St. Peter's Basilica, the Sistine Chapel and the Vatican Museums with my family. I know that visiting that country will be a great memories for my children and will increase their faith to our creator. My greatest dream is to let my children experience the beauty of life travelling together as family, they will be able to understand things by themselves if they will experience by their own, really love to see fantastic architectural designs of churches and museum in Italy as well.

11. helena99

helena99 New Member

Ever since I was a kid, I've wanted to go to Japan. Their entertainment culture such as anime dragged me in, but i stayed interested because of their food and beautiful landscapes. Because I am lactose intolerant, Japanese food works well for me since the majority over there are lactose intolerant as well - so instead of having to use substitutes in western recipes i can just make recipes that doesn't use dairy products at all.

12. mcor1330

mcor1330 New Member

My dream country to visit is Korea. I chose Korea because of the influence of Korean Dramas I watched ed before. Base on the drama and movie Korea seems to be a good place to travel to. Korea is the first country I would love to visit first internationally l but I would love to visist our beautiful tourist spots here on our country first.

13. Dbrix183

Dbrix183 New Member

My dream country to visit is Japan. I want to there someday and explore the country. I want to see the cherry blossoms and experience their culture. Me and my friends plan to go there in 2020 during the olympics. Hoping it will push through.

14. Keona

Keona New Member

Greece so beautiful I'm also obsessed with Indian food and would love to see India one day. It's seems like such a vibrant, busy place. Japan mainly the cities of Tokyo Osaka, Sapporo. Japan has this aura that makes you feel on top of the world. Talk of the food the people the atmosphere. Everything is just perfect.

15. balsicbasic

balsicbasic Member

Jerusalem, the holy city. So much to see and feel for our Orthodox Christian there.

1 person likes this.
  16. preizy07

preizy07 New Member

I love to watch Korean drama so I fell in love with that country as well. I would love to go to South Korea. They have these amazing tourist spots and destinations. I love their food as well and would like to try different cuisine when I get there.

17. Myrmyr

Myrmyr New Member

I have always dreamt of visiting the City of Rome in Italy.It is a place full of history and discoveries.Seeing the place just on TV is inviting and there is a lot of pilgrims which makes the place popular as destination.

18. Jerald2019

Jerald2019 New Member

People would usually pick places that are very common and commercialized like Italy, Germany and Japan. For me, I would pick Antarctica. I know it is not a country instead it's a continent but I'm really fascinated with its beauty and mystery. Usually people would think that it is only filled with ice and that it is so cold. Little did we know that there things there that are yet to be discovered. There are even speculations that there is a secret portal in Antarctica that leads to a civilization that has more advanced technologies and knowledge. I know its sound bizarre but I think it has a possibility since there was a documentation about a discovery on a certain portal in Antarctica. But I guess there are certain entities that are holding back the truth about it and doesn't want people to know about their great civilization.

19. mirre

mirre New Member

My dream country to visit is New Zealand. It is one of the most beautiful countries in the world. I want to experience those beautiful scenery, Stargazing, Adventure activities and many more. The fact that my favorites movie series The Hobbit Triology and Lord of the Rings are all shot there should speak very strongly for its natural beauty. I also heard that people there are very friendly.

20. chdz42

chdz42 New Member

My dream country to visit would be Japan. One reason is to see the Japanese culture first hand after hearing and seeing so much about it in anime and around the internet. My second reason is that I feel like it would be a transformative experience seeing the way people live in a country known for its technological advancements and blend that with their ancient customs.

21. m3smerizing

m3smerizing New Member

I really want to visit the Maldives. I love the idea of every little island being its own little oasis of fun. Have you ever noticed that each island has only one hotel resort on it? I love the feeling of the privacy and the beauty of that part of the Indian Ocean.

22. wassy

wassy New Member

My dream country to visit is PERU. I've been to more than 30 countries since my family enjoys travelling a lot. Ive seen really beautiful places, and my favorite so far is India. Ive always loved going to exotic places, as crazy as it sounds, I've never been to the US but I know I'm not really missing out on much. I want to be able to visit Peru to see the majestic Machu Picchu. I want to experience the long train ride, and the trek going to see the spectacular view. I want to revel at how beautiful this world is through nature.

23. mysticalnymph2

mysticalnymph2 New Member

My dream country to visit is any one of this three: Japan, Korean, or Egypt. If I am lucky enough to be given the chance and the resources, I would really love to go to any of these countries.

Japan, I want to visit it firstly because of its rich cultural heritage and tradition. Another reason is food, Japanese are one of the people who are most passionate with food. And Japanese food are really good. And of course as a Manga and Anime lover, visiting Japan which is the home of the best Manga and Anime is an ultimate dream come true. Traveling to Japan would also mean that I get to finally see the beauty of cherry blossoms first hand.

Next would be Korea. Like Japan, It is also one of the countries that is rich in culture, tradition, and history. The home of the famous K-Dramas and the Hallyu wave, who wouldn’t want to visit this place? As an avid fan of Korean dramas and music, not to mention fashion and food, this is definitely on my bucket list of place to visit in my present lifetime.

Last choice would be Egypt. Egypt definitely intrigue me even when I was a kid. The pyramids have always keep me baffled. I would also love to learn about their culture and ways of living.

24. Deeyhan

Deeyhan New Member

My biggest dream is to travel the world, and the first country that i would like to visit first was japan. I had so much positive sight in japan, I love japan and all the place that they preserve for their tourist. Their culture that invade every of their personalities who inspire every people included me. I was really mezmirized by their country. I remember back when I was in Grade 12, I wrote travel blog and the country that I choose was japan. I really give my best to wrote a very good output. I stated all the thing that I could feature in my story. Their cultures, traditions, lifestyles, Food that they've eating, traded places and so much more.

25. Econstatician

Econstatician New Member

The beautiful China.

26. queenadams

queenadams New Member

Ooooo, I think Sweden in the winter is calling my name. The quaint little, idyllic villages and beautiful scenery puts me in a different space than, say, the hustle and bustle of city life and the honking horns of angry drivers filling up the atmosphere.

27. andrew1998

andrew1998 New Member

I’ve always wanted to travel abroad, and the first place on my list of dream destinations is London, England! The City of London is the capital of the United Kingdom, as well as England. Standing on the River Thames, London is marked by its history. London was found by the Romans, who named it Londinium. London is a leading global city. It is one of the world’s financial centres. London is home to numerous museums, galleries and libraries, such as the British Museum, National Gallery and British Library. London is famous for its landmarks, like Big Ben, the London Eye, Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square and Picadilly Circus. And of course, you can’t forget about the telephone booths, double-decker bus, and the Tube. I’m dying to try going into a pub and ordering the infamous Fish & Chips!

28. jyousey

jyousey New Member

Ireland was my dream country so we went there for our honeymoon and it was amazing. I would love to go again but now my dream is to see the rest of the world. I would love to hit at least 1 country in every continent except Antartica. Sorry, not a huge fan of the cold. I'd love to see the different cultures and how they interact. I'd love to try different foods (not Americanized) and experience their traditions. So, my dream is to go everywhere I can.

29. Artemis456

Artemis456 Member

France. I wish i can. right now i only want to be with the love of my life.LOL

2 people like this.
  30. Bern188

Bern188 Member

The world is a playground to all adventurers out there. My biggest dream country that I would love to visit someday would be France. I was 5 years old when I first knew of this country. France is an epitome of culture, history and architecture. One of the few things that I would love to explore if I can. I want to try and taste the food, the home of the French baguette, macaroons, and champagne. I want to see the majestic Eiffel Tower and experience seeing it standing tall in the middle of the night. France is also the home of the most beautiful woman Mona Lisa ( i'm not to sure about that) and other paintings which are kept in their museum the Louvre. The things that I want to do in that country is endless and if i'm given the chance it will be an honor going to that country.

2 people like this.