What is your dream country to visit?

Discussion in 'Cars, Sports, & Outdoors' started by Lee298, Jan 12, 2019.

1. hlabajosa1966

hlabajosa1966 Member

My dream country to visit is the Netherlands, truly the land of clogs, Tulips, and windmills. Famous for its canals, beautiful houses, coffee shops. The capital is Amsterdam, Dutchman are the tallest in the world, healthiest country for DIET. There are over 1,000 windmills still standing from 1850. The Netherlands is home to more bikes than people.

2. jajamon04

jajamon04 Member

My dream country to visit is Japan. Eversince I was a kid, I was already fascinated with the Japanese culture. Someday, hopefully, I'll be able to go there.

3. userhichou1

userhichou1 Member

4. jadi007

jadi007 New Member

The world is full of beautiness but my biggest dream country to visit is England. England is an epitome of culture,history and architecture. I want to explore the culture of England. I want to visit all the cricket grounds in England specially Lord's Cricket Ground because Lords is home of cricket.
    I want to visit all the old places of England. I want to explore that how people live there when World War 2 happened.My personal favourite is Joe root. I want to meet him and takes photo with him.

5. yograj

yograj Member

Each country has its own beauty and characteristics. It is due to this reason that I like to visit each country.
    However, this is not practical. All you can do is to visit such country which can give you glimpses of several countries.
    I think visiting Dubai and US may fulfill this.

6. Alzack50

Alzack50 Member

My first dream country i want to visit is japan, because i love anime was originated there in japan and ofcourse to experience and to feel their culture.

7. abentasal

abentasal New Member

My dream country to visit is the United States of America specifically at Salt Lake City Utah because it is where my ever favorite choir performs in the square's domed Tabernacle, The Latter-day Saints Tabernacle Choir also known as Mormon Tabernacle Choir.

I want to see Temple Square, containing the most beautiful and historic Mormon institutions. According to this site

worldpopulationreview.com/states/utah-population/ Utah's population is considered the healthiest in the entire country. Aside from Salt Lake City Utah, I dreamed to visit Palmyra, New York.

We, the Latter-Day Saints believe that Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ appeared to young Joseph Smith in a grove of that place and is now called The Sacred Grove.

8. ss2diamonds

ss2diamonds New Member

Israel. I want to see and experience the place where our Lord Jesus Christ was born, raised, celebrated, recognized as Savior, publicly humiliated and where He offered His life so that His believers may live.

9. oramos

oramos New Member

My dream country to visit is United States of America reason being i would love to catch a longnose Gar fish and to visit the beautiful Florida keys.

10. sanjivmangaliag

sanjivmangaliag New Member

Ever since I was a child, London has been my favorite country to visit. The City of London is the capital of the United Kingdom, as well as England. Standing on the River Thames, London is marked by its history. London was found by the Romans, who named it Londinium. London is a leading global city. It is one of the world’s financial centres. London is home to numerous museums, galleries and libraries, such as the British Museum, National Gallery and British Library. London is famous for its landmarks, like Big Ben, the London Eye, Buckingham Palace, Trafalgar Square and Picadilly Circus. And of course, you can’t forget about the telephone booths, double-decker bus, and the Tube. I’m dying to try going into a pub and ordering the infamous Fish & Chips!

11. alexgonzi

alexgonzi New Member

Visiting Israel is one of the country I wish to visit. In fact, it is in my bucket list. A visit to the birthplace of Jesus Christ and to tour the historic places thereat, especially Bethlehem, Jerusalem, and the developed cities. I consider this an important part of my life and religion. I would love to have the opportunity to retrace history and learn more on human civilization and its religious link.

12. Jonk22

Jonk22 New Member

My dream country to visit is Bhutan. I only heard about this tiny Asian country a few months ago when I met someone who is from Bhutan. To me, it's a very undiscovered country that isn't over run with tourist. From the few pictures I have seen, this country looks beautiful. The country is land locked but has beautiful mountains and cute little towns. The only thing that has stopped me from going to this country is the price, its very expensive to visit.

13. sheilasagario

sheilasagario New Member

I never been went to any country but if I would be given a chance, I would loved to go to Disney Land Hong Kong not for myself but for my kids who admire and love the disney characters.

14. TonyDaniels

TonyDaniels New Member

Norway is my dream country, it is clean, safe, beautiful, kind people, and has a great job oppurtunities.

15. emax2000

emax2000 Member

My dream country to visit would be Egypt. I would like to discover and enjoy one of Egypt's oldest and most popular destinations to view 'The Pyramids of Giza'. This is also the initial draw for many tourists t who visit Egypt to see the pyramids that we all learned about while in primary school. And, in my opinion, they’re spectacular! even when you just watching them on television . The Great Pyramid of Giza (the largest of the three) is the oldest and is the only one of the “Seven Wonders of the Ancient World” which is my favorite.

16. aphukan1

aphukan1 New Member

The country which i would like to visit is thailand. The thailand street food,beach and nightlife feels like it would be a great time there.
    The country seems to be very peaceful. I have heard that the people there are very friendly.

17. XirZyX

XirZyX New Member

The first country i'd love to visit is Japan, the home of anime and hentai. I wan't to run like a ninja on there konoha likes place too. The Cold weather is amazing and the sakura leaves is amazing too.

18. elliethegypsy

elliethegypsy Member

My dream country to visit one day is Germany. I saw lots of great and fascinating infrastructures online. Yet, originally, I want to go to England but because I found out that it rains there from time to time, I suddenly change my mind. Additionally, I'm also in love with arts. So visiting famous museums would probably a good activity when I go there one day. And of course, tasting their delicacies is also on my to-do list.

19. kumarsunil123

kumarsunil123 Member

My dream country to visit is France. It is very beautiful country and i love this country too. There are no any mosquitoes in the country.It is neat and clean and it's environment is good. Effil tower is very famous in the world. Effil Tower is the biggest tower in the world. France is the country of most beautiful women.

20. Kiyen96

Kiyen96 Member

My dream country to visit is Canada first of all because of their weather and also i want to go to this beautiful places in Canada;
    1. Niagara Falls
    2. Prince Edward Island
    3. Whistler
    4. Calgary
    5. And of course Jasper National Park

21. carbs16

carbs16 Member

I want to visit Japan. I am amazed by their cleanliness and obediently. Their technology is updated and one of a kind. The places are really amazing because of its cleanliness and the trees are breath taking. The people are so honest and generous.

22. My dream country that I want to visit is Paris. I want to see personally there famous tower. I hope so.

23. GYap

GYap New Member

Japan, I would love to visit Japan one day. Hoping that this new en-devour of mine which is studying how to put up my own drop-shipping store will help me save enough money so I and my baby will be about to visit it one day. Since, I was a child, I was already a big fan of Japanese culture, specially anime. Anime is a big time in Asia. Aside from that, I also want to eat an authentic Ramen.

24. heocon

heocon New Member

USA is where I dream to visit. Because my girl friend is there and we have separated for almost 2 months, I miss her so much. Now, I'm trying to make some miracle by working and save money to be able to visit her, make her surprise on her birthday. Wish me luck :)

25. mibridina2001

mibridina2001 Member

I love to visit France too! That is like my #1 place to go in the future. I just love the setting there and the culture. I want to learn more about France, especially in Paris.

26. Weszleyyyyy5

Weszleyyyyy5 New Member

My dream country is South Korea. I was inspired in going there as I watch Korean dramas and variety shows. It shows how beautiful the country is despite having a conflict with its archrival, North Korea. You can see how they preserve their culture as it is very important in one country. Lastly, the food on South Korea is so delicious as you can see various spices mixed on it.

27. vlmrspns

vlmrspns New Member

My dream country to visit is Italy. I have a big appreciation to art. I would love to take pictures of their paintings, sculptures, museums, well built structure and the marketplace. I know they are all pleasing in the eyes.

28. lal86

lal86 New Member

For me it would be Australia as an adult. Visiting it was a child I feel so cheated. I barely have any memories of the place. There road races there are crazy, the camping and hiking trails there are top notch I heard as well. Also, being a huge history and art nut I would love to make it out to Italy and Greece. There are so many bucket list things to do and see there. I would love to see the old Greek and Roman buildings. I would totally be that one tourist with 16 guide books comparing them all as I walked down the streets of Venice.

29. selectra

selectra Member

My dream country to visit is USA because my first boyfriend live there and am still in love with him. I want to see him one more time.

30. ewi102

ewi102 Member

my dream is to travel the world.my dream country to visit is france and italy.both country is very rich in culture and i like old towns.im a fan of middle age style of cities and im not a fan of high buildings and modern city.i like to walk around and experience what is life during that time and learn their culture..many town inb europe preserved their old town.