What is your dream or goal in life? do you think is it hard to achieve?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by snesz08, Mar 27, 2019.

1. snesz08

snesz08 Member

What is your dream or goal in life? do you think is it hard to achieve?

2. marcbarredo13

marcbarredo13 Member

My dreams in life are to be in good shape with high testosterone levels, be healthy in terms of physical, emotional, mental and spiritual aspects, have a great income and have a healthy relationship with my family and friends. These are my long term goals that I need to achieve to fulfill the Maslow's hierarchy of needs and I believe that people will achieve real happiness if they fulfill the pyramid of human needs.

3. mibridina2001

mibridina2001 Member

One of my Goals in life is to finish school and to become a Certified Public Accountant (CPA). This will be hard to achieve but if you really want to achieve something, you will do your very best in order to succeed. If you want something, there are many ways. But if you don't want something, there are many reasons.

4. I wan't to be a seafarer someday hoping that my dreams come true. I wan't to give a better life my future wife shes my girlfriend now and i love to see her smiling because of me and im going to be proud if shes going to be proud to me by giving the best for her.

5. teresac0726

teresac0726 New Member

My goal in life is to help as many young children as possible and watch them flourish. Anything is possible. You have to know your limits and know your heart. If things get tough, that is not cause to give up, that is just a sign that you are getting closer to your goal. Just keep pushing forward.