What is your favorite cartoon?

Discussion in 'Television' started by cevu22, Mar 7, 2019.

1. cevu22

cevu22 Member

In my life I watched a ton of cartoons.From age 1 to age 29.A lot of those cartoons I'm not watching right now but I still love to watch some of them in my free time.Most of them been not just part of my childhood but part of my life. Spongebob,Fairly Odd Parents,Tom & Jerry,Pokemon,Yu-Gi-Oh are just some of them,a little part is better to say.I always liked funny cartoons with good and unique type of humor like Spongebob and Fairly Odd Parents have.Animation is not that important to me.What is your favorite cartoon and why?

1 person likes this.
  2. kverdeflor

kverdeflor New Member

As far as childhood favorite is concerned, it'll always be Tom & Jerry. The funny archnemesis relationship is just a bonus, but these two cartoon characters are like me and my brother. I'm Tom and he's Jerry. I'm the former because of my temper, impulsiveness, moody personality, and my insecurities. He, on the other hand, is Jerry because when we were kids, he's the kind and calm one, he would be patient with me even if I was always mad at him for the little things, I hate to say this but between the two of us, my brother was the forgiver and he was the kind who wouldn't fight back not unless he's really hurt. Qe would bicker from time to time and like the Tom I was, I would get fumng mad and he'll just run like a scared mouse because the cat' about to eat him alive. I guess that's why that cartoon will always have a special place in my heart.

3. Etaypink1

Etaypink1 Active Member

Doraemon-
    Doraemon is one of my favorite and the best cartoons. I watched were Doraemon a cat robot from the 22nd century comes to help Nobita in his studies and many other things he lacked by giving him gadgets.

1 person likes this.
  4. Bcaluag

Bcaluag Member

Popeye's the Sailor, Mr Bean, Tom and Jerry, Powerpuff Girls and theres more. remembering these cartoons show makes want to be a child again. it brings back all of my old memories and it keeps me smiling thanks to these cartoons show it makes my childhood so much fun.

5. jsvillacreces

jsvillacreces New Member

The Simpsons. The first ten seasons. They were really funny with well-written episodes. Other favorite of mine are Spongebob Squarepants and Futurama. They were part of my childhood.

6. jsvillacreces

jsvillacreces New Member

The Simpsons. The first ten seasons. They were really funny with well-written episodes. Other favorite of mine are Spongebob Squarepants and Futurama.

7. Allanjohn30

Allanjohn30 Member

My favorite cartoon in my life is Mr. Bean, I will never forget that cartoon movie. Mr. Bean is part of my childhood days. When I was in elementary, I always turn on the TV once I got home and of course look for Mr. Bean. Sometimes, me and my brother fight because he did not want me to watch or select the channel that I want. I do not know, I just really like the sense of humor of that cartoon movie. It is one of my stress relievers before.

8. goldenraph

goldenraph New Member

There are tons of cartoons available but my favorite still remains Tom and Jerry. I love the witty nature of Jerry, while Tom depends so much on strength Jerry uses intelligence and wisdom to outrun Tom. This is what makes it so interesting to me.

9. jjhanlyn

jjhanlyn New Member

the only cartoons that will never gets old for me and will always be part of me is Tom and jerry. until now tome and jerry never fail in making me laugh.

10. Jeahan08

Jeahan08 Member

For me it’s Sakura the cardcaptor. I really love it.

11. Honeybeez13

Honeybeez13 New Member

I'm going a bit old school. Bugs Bunny/Elmer Fudd, Yosemite Sam and The Road Runner. We all know the anvil is going to fall on Wile E. Coyote...but it's still funny every time. Also, Pinky and the Brain was a favorite. I mean really...what else is there to do but plan to take over the world?

12. Seriphif

Seriphif Member

I like a lot of cartoons. I've watched many over my years and I still look out for the best new shows. I am always paying attention to the new animated movies as well. I like Spongebob, Rugrats, Fairly Odd Parents, and Gravity Falls. My favorite cartoon by far would have to be Dragon Ball Z Kai.
    Make no mistake, I mean Dragon Ball Z Kai not Dragon Ball or Dragon Ball GT or any other version. I like most of the incarnations but there's nothing like DBZK. It had everything: jokes, amazing fights, friendship, and super villains. The story keeps you riveted and the soap opera format ensures you will want to see every episode. The stakes get continually bigger and bigger. The characters are so compelling and they are not afraid to kill them off, not that it sticks. My nephew introduced me to the show and I just can't get enough of it.

13. kimv

kimv New Member

Spongebob squarepants is my favorite cartoon, all of the characters have different traits, and they say it also portrays the seven deadly sins.

14. Geofrey93

Geofrey93 Member

Spongebob SquarePants
    A yellow sea sponge named SpongeBob SquarePants, who enjoys being a cook at Krusty Krab, I like the creativity they offer in each and every episode. I like most of the characters, from Mr krabs to Patrick and others.

15. NETTE

NETTE New Member

I have watched cartoon all my life and I still do I watch cartoon more than I watch regular shows but they're some cartoons that i consider my favorite and those would be
    1.Tom Jerry because it is just interesting like how will the mouse trick the cat on this episode or how will the cat get the mouse and its interesting that they can make such an interesting show with no talking.
    2. Sponge bob honestly I don't know but sponge bob has always been interesting to me and its very inspiring how sponge bob sees all the good things about the world and he doesn't seem to give up when people tell him to he just stays himself.
    3. pretty much anything that comes on boomerang. I've watched many shows but what shows I love the most comes boomerang, boomerang always seems to have some good cartoon or movie on usually if i'm watching cartoons its usually on boomerang. The only show I can recall not loving as much as the others was Scooby-Doo it was really corny to me when I was little but then I started growing into it ,but I still don't love it as much as do everything else on boomerang.

16. JaniceA

JaniceA Member

My favorite cartoon characters are TOM & JERRY. They are so funny, I love watching them especially when Tom is running after Jerry. Tom is a cat who is forever on the tail of his cheeky little housemate,Jerry the cute mouse who is so adorable.Jerry might be small but he's very clever and always manage to get one over on that naughty cat. There are also other characters on the series that give more life and fruit to the story like Spike,a local bulldog that always around to protect Jerry when Tom least expects it. There is also Spike's son named Tyke. I really love watching Tom & Jerry forever.

17. aycee21

aycee21 New Member

My favorite cartoon character is Spongebob. I love him for his innocence and being a kid. He's witty and funny especially when he's together with his friend Patrick the star.

18. mclynn

mclynn New Member

Tom and Jerry

19. rvtamayo

rvtamayo Member

Looney Toons is my all time favorite. Even now that I am old, It still puts a smile on me whenever I see Bugs Bunny and his antics. I grow up watching it although turned to anime when I am a bit older. It's funny to me maybe because I am just a funny guy.

20. chugchug1

chugchug1 Member

Tom and Jerry, i watch all the movies since my i was a child and make me smile and fun while Tom chasing and try to catch Jerry in anything what he have to do.

21. map8813

map8813 Member

My favorite and will my forever favorite, SpongeBob SquarePants. I want comedy movies and TV series that why I also love spongebob for he always make everyone smile and laughing. This cartoon show will never get old even for my age.

[​IMG]

22. joanarc321

joanarc321 Member

My favorite all time cartoon is Tom and Jerry because every time I watched it, I always smile and laugh. It was so funny and natural it really suits for children and young at heart just like me.

23. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

I enjoyed watching Regular Show and I have to admit I miss it. It was funny and very creative but the last two seasons were not so amusing. Still, it was good while it lasted. Hope they make another one like it.

24. klynne18

klynne18 New Member

My favorite cartoon character ever since is Mr. Bean. Kids, adults or even grown up elders absolutely knew Mr. Bean. All of his cartoon episodes is definitely worth watching more. When you're lonely, it can ease your loneliness.

25. NellSeon

NellSeon New Member

I grew up watching cartoons and anime so there will be tons and tons of series I could choose from, However I only watch and follow cartoon series or anime base on their story line. Sometimes I watch them too because of the things or the message behind these shows. Let's be honest cartoons before are mostly just for children and has less impact however Cartoons nowadays covers the things that children can learn from, be it diversity, or learning to accept oneself like Steven Universe.

26. Doraymon17

Doraymon17 New Member

Favorite cartoon! So many to choose from but i have to say DragonBall, this was the cartoon i watched when i was a kid and now as an adult. It gets you hooked, from the time Goku was a little boy and his trials and adventures growing up to him becoming a father and having his only family to take care of and of course the epic fight scenes!

27. Jaysahu

Jaysahu New Member

Now I am 22 year's old. I am still watching cartoons my favourite character is doremon. I like doremon attitude his honesty, always helping. I want doremon in my Life because best friend no life.

28. marcbarredo13

marcbarredo13 Member

I do love cartoon movies so much! I am a 21 year old man right now and I sometimes watch cartoon movies to bring back my childhood days. There are a lot of cartoon movies that I really love to watch like Peter Pan, Courage the Cowardly Dog, Fairly Odd Parents, Sponge bob, Tom & Jerry and many more to mention. I watched them a couple of times when I grew up and it still gives me a smile and it makes me happy eventhough I am old right now for cartoon movies. I spend most of my childhood experience watching cartoon movies with my friends and family and it is a good thing that it became a part of my childhood part. :)

29. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

For me, it was Batman: The Animated Series and Justice League. Love the team work and it captures the essence of comic book characters very well.

30. wkndroyal

wkndroyal Member

There are so many to choose from. But I would have to say the ones that are most memorable from my childhood were Tom and Jerry because each episode was always so animated whenever they'd be chasing each other around and getting hit on the head with a frying pan or whatever object would cause an upward bruise to grow, Thunder Cats which was pretty cool, Daria from MTV days (haha), and from then up till now The Simpsons.