What is your favorite hero in Mobile Legends?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by piswak, May 14, 2019.

1. piswak

piswak New Member

For me, I like Alucard, Gusion, Odette, Eudora, Hanabi, Balmond, and Miya. I Like this hero guys because it live for long game. How about you guys what are your favorite hero?

2. LightPatch

LightPatch Member

Clint. Very first marksman to carry me to GrandMaster. Any tanks can be taken down with pure damage build with Clint.

3. luffylop

luffylop New Member

I main Layla, with over 400 matches with her.

She is easy to learn, easy to use, but hard to master and immensely strategy based.

The rank you are playing at, whether you get the mid lane, whether you are playing public, enemy hero distribution all affects your build and how you play the match. Much of this has to do with her immobility (Layla and Hanabi are the only 2 marksman without escape skills).

Her immobility, fragilness and distance based damage multiplier means you need full map awareness of your teamates and possible enemy location. there is a lot of guessworks and estimates play her especially when it come to her ultimate, which can be use to steal major creeps or snipe enemy from out of their sight range.

There is too much specifics to go into, but essentially it's very easy for layla to become food when the player is not well versed with her. which is probably why layla is thought to be weak by many players.

She needs tons of practice to be good at (not as much heroes such as fanny and kagura, but still) , in comparison, a new player can pick up someone like martis in a comparably shorter time (high burst damage, easy skill chain, escape mechanism, no need to worry about mp) and do major damage, resulting in her declining popularity.

4. carbs16

carbs16 Member

Eudora has one of the best set of skill yet the easiest mage to use in the world of Mobile Legends. She has the ability to exterminate an enemy in just a second, smoothly.

5. donjandex

donjandex New Member

My favorite heroes in Mobile Legends are Alice and Kadita. I love their character designs and mythologies. More importantly, I like their skills and how they are carried out.
    A hero that I like but don't use that much because I find it difficult is Gusion. He's handsome and SLIM (How often do you find a male MOBA hero who isn't built like a pork mountain?).

6. Celsojay

Celsojay New Member

To many heroes dude, but here the top list if them
    Vexana
    Alice
    Lolita
    Hilda
    Hylus
    Haryth
    Alucard
    Sun
    Aldous
    Odette
    Grock
    Esmeralda too many but they are the best that suit my game style

7. SaimaElas

SaimaElas Member

My favorite heroes in mobile legends are Karrie, Vexana, Uranus, Harley, Ruby. I like Natalia too but I'm still learning it.

8. derek2002

derek2002 New Member

My favorite hero in mobile legends is Alcuard because he is easy to use and utilize his passive. You can do many outplays in this hero because of the utility and massive damage.