What is your favorite Korean /Chinese Drama

Discussion in 'Television' started by Tangkiran77, Jan 7, 2019.

1. Tangkiran77

Tangkiran77 New Member

I enjoy watching 100 Days with my Prince. I love this Kdrama more for its fresh and adorable cast, who are so good at what they do that they managed to mobilize such a normal story and give it such a beautiful execution that truly leaves a lasting impression to its audience.

“100 Days My Prince” is a historical drama but it’s a comedy historical drama. We’re usually used to historical kdramas being overly dramatic and very sad but this drama is actually hilarious which makes it refreshing and interesting. The story made it so easy to root for Do Kyungsoo’s Prince Lee Yool/Won Deuk and Nam Ji Hyun’s Hong Sim. We mean, they’re childhood sweethearts, they met in the strangest way possible, they fell in love without knowing each other’s real identity, they were willing to sacrifice anything and everything for each other. The list of reasons goes on, and you’d probably have a heart of stone if you can’t see why we just want Lee Yool and Hong Sim to live happily ever after together.

2. Abbybvega

Abbybvega New Member

I enjoy watching W2 Worlds

3. Ade123

Ade123 New Member

There are a ton of Korean Dramas I have watched and Loved
    Fated to love you
    Memories of Alhambra
    My love from another Star
    Goblin
    W
    Currently watching a few Korean Dramas at the moment , the only Chinese Drama that I have watched and was an absolute favorite is Eternal Love or Ten Miles of Peach Blossom

4. helena99

helena99 New Member

My favorite korean drama is Goblin! The story line is perfectly paced, not too slow or fast and the characters & script well written. No scene feels filler or out of place, and the plot twists shock you. The fantasy aspects are well done and not cheesy at all. I've never laughed and cried as much from a drama or tv series in general as I did when I watched Goblin. A bonus is of course the cinematogrophy.

5. marianneap

marianneap New Member

I watched Descendants of the Sun for the nth time, and I can still watch it over and over again. It is my favorite because viewers can totally relate with the characters. The characters and the story will make you fall in love again, and make you believe that true love can wait. Plus it showcases the picturesque view of the place where they filmed it. It's lovely and breathtaking.

6. rdezjoyce

rdezjoyce Member

Definitely Descendants of The Sun :)