What is your favorite MARVEL MOVIE?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Leo Sagitarios, Oct 3, 2018.

1. Leo Sagitarios

Leo Sagitarios New Member

images.jpg
    My favorite Marvel movie is "Doctor Strange". It is the story of a surgeon who values glory over humility. The main character Dr. Strange had an accident that changed his life as a surgeon. That accident cost him his ability to use his hands as a surgeon and there's no modern medicine that could heal his hands.

He got desperate and seek other means to fix his hands and it led him to a strange temple in Nepal. In that temple they practice sorcery and Dr. Strange became the most strongest sorcerer. He became one of the sorcerer that guards the earth from evil of other dimensions.

I love this movie because of its plot. It teaches people the importance of humility and acceptance.

How about you? What is your favorite Marvel movie?

2. Kingjabari333

Kingjabari333 New Member

My favorite marvel movie of all time is "the avengers infinity war". I absolutely wouldn't choose any other title if I could do to the extensive story line which is in deed very colorful and there are so many characters that were either introduced or reunited for the battle that would shake up the entire universe.
    The most important reason why I chose infinity war was because of the "mad titan" or for a more respectful title "Lord Thanos God of death". this character to me, seemed to have a pretty sound understanding of the cosmos and its regulating principles regardless of his brutal engagement in solving the problem, he made a lot of sense and he never spoke unless he was sure about what he was going to say.

3. Onizuka

Onizuka New Member

If we take the plot out of the discussion (because I believe all the movies had interesting stories that were delivered in superb manner), then the first Avengers movie stands above all the rest for me mainly because of its effect on the rest of the movies in the superhero "genre" and also on some of the films/franchises that followed.

First, the first Avengers proved that the crossover effect is not only possible but also profitable. I'm just recalling from memory here, but I have never seen a modern superhero crossover movie prior to the Avengers. Big names were always alone in their respective movies both in Marvel or in DC ( except those that came as a group i.e. X-Men or the Fantastic Four). There were cases in the animated shows or in the tv series, but never in the big screen. The Avengers changed that, and as a result, we have a number of other shared film universes trying to replicate Marvel's ongoing success with the MCU (DC, Monsterverse).

Also, the first Avengers movie "broke" the superhero movie "stereotype." Again, I'm recalling from memory, but previous comic movies always ended up being rebooted. Some had just a single movie (2003 Hulk and 2003 Daredevil), while some had a longer run (numerous Batman, Spiderman, and Superman reboots). The first Avengers movie (or the whole phase one that culminated in the Avengers) showed that a continuity is possible for far more than just a few movies. We are 10 years into the current MCU and phase 4 is still underway.

Avengers led the way and proved that Marvel's new style would work out excellently, and the game was permanently changed as a result.

4. Jomzkie87

Jomzkie87 New Member

Thor is a great Marvel movie.The story tells that in order to achieve Something in life You have to Priorities other people more than your self.

5. Maddes98

Maddes98 New Member

I would have to say that my favorite Marvel movie would have to be the first "Ant Man" movie. I know this is an odd choice, but hear me out. To me, Ant Man is less of a superhero movie and more of a super-powered heist movie. I was, and still am, getting rather tired of the whole superhero genre of movie. When Ant Man was first released, I was skeptical to say the least. A movie about a guy who shrinks? Is Marvel insane? However, walking out of the theater I was surprised. I actually enjoyed myself. Ant Man wasn't afraid to shy away from the more traditional superhero tropes, and try something different. That was greatly appreciated, and cements it as my favorite Marvel pick. Although I have to say, the new movies being released are getting close to edging Ant Man out of it's spot as number one - they are quite good.

6. domagas

domagas New Member

It's clear that defferent people will have defferent take on this one. The MCU has delivered us quality films for over a decade now. This is a tough call because I like most of there films and I'm gonna go with Guardians of the Galaxy both 1&2. I enjoyed the movie. It has a varaity of flavors into it. I found myself laughing my guts out at one moment and then I felt the suspense and action. I also loved the ending in the Guardians of the galaxy volume 2. Yundo's funeral scene was very emotional and moving when the song Fathet and Son started playing I was caught in the moment. Very sad way to end a movie but it was one or maybe my favorite movie ending.

1 person likes this.
  7. mariskien

mariskien New Member

All the movie of Marvel are great and have a huge impact to the viewers that i must say my favorite movie of all times is "Iron Man" Because he himself has a very high intelligent being and also a billionaire ..

8. Sneska

Sneska New Member

My favorite Marvel movie is Thor Ragnarok. Chris Hemsworth as Thor is absolutely the most amusing character in the Marvel universe. Jeff Goldblum as Grandmaster and Cate Blanchett as Hela are perfect in their roles. The thing I loved the most was having brothers, Thor and Loki, fighting side by side and having Mark Ruffalo there as well. The movie is funny, full of action and with amazing cast.

1 person likes this.
  9. Alfred28

Alfred28 New Member

My favorite Marvel movie is "Doctor Strange". It is the story of a surgeon who values glory overhumility. The main character Dr. Strange had an accident that changed his life as a surgeon. That accident cost him his ability to use his hands as a surgeon and there's no modern medicine that could heal his hands.

He got desperate and seek other means to fix his hands and it led him to a strange temple in Nepal. In that temple they practice sorcery and Dr. Strange became the most strongest sorcerer. He became one of the sorcerer that guards the earth from evil of other dimensions.

I love this movie because of its plot. It teaches people the importance of humility and acceptance.

How about you? What is your favorite Marvel movie?

10. keeshiabels

keeshiabels New Member

oh?? i love thor ragnarok..hes awesome .. hes a great warrior in the universe ..he to take look some priorities in family and friends.. and also the asgardanian

11. Gabyinho

Gabyinho New Member

My favourite Marvel Movie is Homemade Spider-man! Just genius, and with that new costume from Tony Stark ... Wow!

I love his powers and his determination for making the world a better place, even if he sometimes mess things up, but you will see that he does things well in the end!

P.S. I love him the most because it's just like me: he will never shut his mouth! :)

12. hernanj82

hernanj82 New Member

Spider-Man: Homecoming (2017)

Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield were in their late 20s when they played Peter Parker, but Tom Holland was just 21 when he made his bashful Spidey debut in Captain America: Civil War. As a result, he was instantly more credible as a high-school kid, coming under the wisecracking mentorship of Tony Stark. Holland has been absolutely great in the role since, instantly getting Marvel’s verbal and physical language of dynamic, yet self-aware superheroism