What is your Favorite social media account and why?

Discussion in 'Internet' started by jonardcallorina, Sep 18, 2019.

1. My Favorite Social media account is Facebook because of this i can access all my previous friends and i can do live stream while earning money for my sideline job

2. Rucker

Rucker New Member

My favorite social media is Reddit, almost everything can be found there. I also like the implementation of convenient communication and convenient platform design.

3. DyKatrina1

DyKatrina1 New Member

My favorite social media is Facebook because I can reach out to my loved ones anytime and everywhere. I always received an update to them or easily communicate to them using facebook messenger.

4. talagirl

talagirl Member

My favorite social media account is Facebook, because it has Messenger. An essential tool in communicating, from the people far away from you or you want to reconnect with. Sending, receiving and replying to messages is very easy with the help of Facebook Messenger.

5. subhan456f

subhan456f Member

1. Comments - It is not comment-sensitive like Facebook. Comments are given very low priority on Instagram. On Facebook, it is very easy for others (friends) to see your comments - not privacy friendly.
    2. Easy to use - Instagram is very easy to use - minimalistic and only what you really need. Facebook is way too complicated and has many options which are not even needed. Twitter’s feed is cluttered.
    3. Messaging service - Instagram’s DM is amazing. The only thing it lacks is turning off the “unseen” feature. I usually put that on.

6. AdrianaK

AdrianaK New Member

It's Instagram for me. I love fashion and and Instagram is endless source of inspiration. It's also very good to stay up to date with all the latest trends, you just go to explore page and you can notice what's in right now.

7. MelvinAngelo

MelvinAngelo Member

For me Facebook and Instagram its so very useful to communicate to your friends and love ones even you have a data only and Instagram for more beautiful places and beautiful scenes so i have these to two in my phone always

8. sivanro

sivanro New Member

My favourite social media platform has to be Instagram. I don't exactly post a lot of pictures on there, but I do love their story feature. It's easy and accessible, and you don't have to worry about the amount of likes you get. Aside from that feature, there are also many other great benefits. I get to know about what my friends are up to, browse through the latest fashion trends and find out recent updates about my favourite celebrities. There is just something special about learning life stories through simple pictures, regardless if it's filtered or natural, and Instagram promotes exactly just that.

9. Rexway4

Rexway4 Member

I use facebook daily so it's my favourite social network that I spend alot of my time with mostly when am bored,am also on instagram but I don't use the account for sometime now, since its not supported by all device ,my andriod phone develop some fault and I don't have access to instagram anymore untill my andriod phone is repaired.

10. JanetL

JanetL Member

You need a p.c or andriod device before you can have access to instagram.
    Device with low operating system like java phone or symbian phone seems to be not supported because I have tried in the pass to download instagram on java phone but it,s never responded , facebook is easy to access and java phone can work on facebook as well thus making the plartform easy and affordable for everyone.

But the problem with facebook mobile is that the display can never be the same as that of p.c .

11. Russel1Westbrook

Russel1Westbrook New Member

My favorite social media account will always be my facebook because by me living in a state that is so far away from all of my family who are in the other States which I have over a 100 family members I am able to communicate with them via the Facebook Messenger to be friends with them on facebook to see the pictures of my nieces and nephew is to be able to see all of the events going on in their life where as if facebook did not exist I would probably never see or know about a lot of the cousins that I currently Have and Promote my business

12. Rexway4

Rexway4 Member

Facebook is very good not doubt, you can reach-out to your family and love once easyly, but the problem is that some members of my familyare no longer steady online so I loging to my facebook account send them a message and wait for their reply, its not easy before I can meet them online chating I only received feedback but not opportune to chat with them live.

Instagram is another good social media website that bring me hapiness and help brighten my days so I spend most of my time with instagram as well.

13. Akhilponnu

Akhilponnu New Member

Facebook is my favorite social media platform.
    These are reasons;
    • Easy to use
    • Connecting with new friends
    • Relationship building
    • No matter how far friends are,I can share my feeling with my friends

14. Rexway4

Rexway4 Member

I prefer facebook because it is easy to access,it is not a bad idea to use others social networking site,but you need to know that the time waste on this social network chating and sharing photograph can be use for something important.
    For instant there are so many opportunity online, if you can use the time spend on social media to learn other trade online it will be much more better,instagram is another good social networking site that can be so friendly but it's require a device with high operating system like andriod or ipad to enjoy it's full service.

15. Lovebird2

Lovebird2 New Member

Facebook is the best social network for me, since I started using facebook am somehow addicted to it that even If i login to another social network account I fine it very difficult to stay there up to a minute.

I use facebook everyday but I spend most of my time with this social network mostly on saturday and sunday, Instagram is a good social media site not doubt but I fine it very difficult to connect with most of my friend since many of them are using facevook to instagram.

16. drin

drin New Member

For me my favorite is Youtube, beacuse i think its not just a tool to spend my free time, but also is a great medium for education, there are a lot of chanels that provide basic to advanced information in a lot of subjects. It also provides alot of content on the entertainment side, wich for me makes it even more interesting.
    I think youtube is the best use of internet because it brings together things that interest us the most, there is somthing in it for everyone, doesnt mater who you are

17. elaineeeeeey

elaineeeeeey New Member

My favorite social media account was Instagram because I can see what really happened to my favorite artist because its there true account. I can see their MY Days and uploads. so I was totally updated.

18. JanetL

JanetL Member

Instagram is a good social network not doubt many of our favourite artist chose to showcase their lifestyle and worth using instagram rather than facebook ,some of the celebrity don't even update their facebook account anymore .
    They chose instagram to facebook and some prefer twitter, if you really wan't to see what your favourite artist and actors are posting then instagram is the right choice.

Twitter is one of the most important plartform where I also love visiting everyday.