what is your favorite sport?

Discussion in 'Cars, Sports, & Outdoors' started by princedarius, Aug 27, 2018.

1. Medalina

Medalina New Member

Badminton is my favorite sports. Playing badminton promote physical fitness, it helps to reduce physical stress anxiety.According to studies, between, running, diving and ball hitting, playing badminton burns fat at approximately 450 calories per hour.

When playing badminton, I personally experienced , like gaining muscle strength and endurance and a positive feelings too.

2. PatiPati

PatiPati New Member

My favorite sport is football, also known as soccer. It is really popular in my city and I played it almost everyday during my high school years. I also enjoyed playing tennis and badminton when I was younger. Although I no longer play any of these sports, I still enjoy watching football, especially when my favorite team, Manchester United, is playing. My brother and I hardly ever miss a match despite the fact that the team has not been performing well lately.

3. Costi

Costi New Member

I do a lot of sports like table tennis, cycling, football and more. I do because I like it and keep me in shape. But most of all I like football because it is a team game and it requires a lot of you from all points of view.

4. mariam2002

mariam2002 New Member

Basketball is my favourite sport. I've been playing basketball for 5 years and it's been just amazing.

5. astraherondale

astraherondale New Member

Not a sporty person, but I'd say Badminton! When I was young, my friends and I would play Badminton outside one of our houses. I like Badminton because it's not as exhausting as other sports like Basketball or Volleyball. It also doesn't require the players to move around much; what it needs instead is dexterity and agility in hitting the shuttlecock.

6. mrvuducdung

mrvuducdung New Member

My favourite sport is football, the king sport. As you know, people all over the world love football, every city, every country, has a football team. FIFA is the main organization celebrates football events, we have many FIFA Worldcup every four years, Euro, Copa America... fans of football are very huge. Every people love football in the world have one or more the idol players. With me, they are Cristiano Ronaldo, Fernando Torres and Paolo Maldini.

7. Lordify

Lordify New Member

My favorite sport is athletics, particularly, track events. I love it so much and I am good at it. Competing as an athlete is a very demanding sport. It requires stamina, strength, power and endurance.

8. rickmiers

rickmiers New Member

My favorite sport is definitely American football. I've really warmed up to baseball in the last few years. Also a big fan of golf and soccer.

9. ajrian04

ajrian04 New Member

My favorite sports is boxing or Mixed martial arts and since I was young I really loved fighting sports. First of all it is good for health by exercise and also for the body. and it will also improve all of our muscles. because I want to get stronger I've tried the workouts that fighter performs. I have been inspired by them and more than those fighter fighting for their country. I will also learn about this different self defense and different punch styles. My body became solid when I did the workout that the fighter did.

10. Paul21

Paul21 New Member

BASKETBALL is the best. I shoot and pass like STEPHEN CURRY, I dribble like KYRIE IRVING, and I drive like LEBRON JAMES. Who wants to fight me on 1 on 1 nobody haha, just kidding

11. Deadlegs

Deadlegs New Member

AFL Australian rules football is ranked in the top three toughest sports worldwide it's known for its hard tough and at times brutal action, made up of four quarters each 20 minutes in duration plus injury time, Aussie rules has in the past two decades gone through some major changes with the introduction of some long overdue rules, the biggest change was implemented at the start of 2000 that being the restriction of head high contact although in the past two or three years knockouts and smashed Jaws are becoming the norm again.
    Yep, Australian rules football fast tough and full of blood and action!

12. Markjim

Markjim Member

Eversince I was grade school my favorite sport is basketball. Since it is the most popular game in our city so playing basketball has became part of our daily routine in the morning. But sometimes it is were you can meet everyone and show off your skills whenever you are better than them or they are better than you, and the only things you need to do is do your best.That's why for me basketball is the best sports ever.

13. clydeterence

clydeterence New Member

Basketball. It's a very nice sports to play. It keeps you very fit, compared to many other sports. Basketball players are known to have a much greater fitness level; One of the reason being it was invented as a sport to train all sportsmen including, american footballers, soccer players, athletes, etc during winters as they couldn't practice outside.

14. jinnprixx

jinnprixx Member

My favorite sport basketball and boxing eversince. I do also play basketball but not boxing. Even in computer I play basketball. My favorite team LA Lakers. I'm addicted to basketball.

15. sheshamar

sheshamar New Member

My favorite sports is Badminton. It's a good form of exercise. I played it everyday. I influenced my older daughter to play too. She's loving the sports. She won silver medal in her school. It's our favorite bonding too. Through sports, our kids learn to be a good sport, they learn to value their teammates, and at the same time they will grow up to be healthy. Most of kids nowadays tend to play only on their Ipads and mobile phones, one of the reason why some become obese. I hope parents encourage their children to go outside and play sports.

16. zor1448

zor1448 New Member

Hello!
    I used to play volleyball in my college days and badminton few years after graduating. I still play badminton once in a while with my daughter to maintain my skill and also one form of daily exercise. However, I have been addicted on watching basketball games on TV. Basketball is the most popular sport in my country and we have the best players from different teams. This sport is the most popular and favorite even the young kids. I find this sport as one of the best alternative for students to enjoy their free time instead of doing unhealthy hobbies. Many students dream to become a part of the PBA in the future as they want to follow their idols footsteps.

17. Segal

Segal Member

swim.walaupun saya tidak bisa berenang.

18. kaushikangara

kaushikangara New Member

I grew up playing cricket so it is undoubtedly my favorite sport. I still manage to sneak into the playground whenever I find time. I miss the old days when we used to spend the early mornings playing cricket. It is a fantastic sport which puts your entire body to test.

I was also the captain of the school cricket team. No wonder why cricket has so many fans all around the world. Although there is a risk factor involved, the fun generated is too good to stay away from the game.

My role in the team is a batting all rounder. I get to bat early and bowl when needed. I thoroughly enjoy the game when there are people watching you and cheering for you. I've had very fond memories growing up playing cricket.

19. sandipghosh1988

sandipghosh1988 New Member

20. Sonnyboy

Sonnyboy New Member

My favorite sport is basketball just looking all those NBA player all the highligths and dunk..men hope l could do that...

21. MrLister

MrLister New Member

My favorite sport is tennis. I enjoy watching that gracious sport and even more enjoy playing it. My favorite player is absolutely without any doubt, one and only Roger Federer. His achievement in this sport is outstanding and even tho Djokovic and Nadal are close to him, they will never surpass him. His quality and graciousness will never be surpassed and I am blessed to live in his era of tennis. Long may it last!

22. wittyme

wittyme New Member

I love playing Chess because it really helps me unleashed my authenticity and it develops brain functioning. The rules are easy to learn and can be played everywhere . And to win the game it is always a good idea to have a plan outlining how to achieve your objective.

23. Calay

Calay New Member

I really love playing Volleyball and Basketball.It taught me the essence of teamwork and sportsmanship.I also value the bond that I formed playing those games with my friends and teammates.

24. gabutinretsel

gabutinretsel New Member

My favorite sport is Volleyball. It is my favorite because I find it enjoying whenever I watched it or play. It gives you the ability to be stronger and smarter since it needs some strength and techniques in order to win the game. I'm not really good at it but, I really enjoy because I want to be fit just like the athletes. Whenever they play, they are not just enjoying, but also, it is kind of a workout routine that is very good for the health of our body.

I remember the first time I try to play volleyball. I was so scared because I am so anxious and worried that I might get hit by the ball whenever the opponent spikes it, cause I know it would be very, very painful. But my coach told me that in order to enjoy and be a good player, I must overcome that fear. And yes, I did overcome it because at that time I was so very eager to be a volleyball player. And right now, I never regret that decision in my whole life. Now, I'm happily and joyfully plays the volleyball without the fear of getting hit badly.

25. ynel03

ynel03 Member

Everybody has different hobbies that they like to do for fun or just to relax. There are many kind of activities like football, basketball, swimming, or baseball. It all depends on each personality. For me, VOLLEYBALL is my favorite hobby because it's part of my life and I can not live without it. Since I was a little girl I played volleyball in the school team and also with my friends in the neighborhood.

26. Kunene94

Kunene94 New Member

I love football at some point I use to play it for hours without being tired

27. asadmunib6953

asadmunib6953 New Member

I love playing football because of its benefits for my health. Football is one of the best game for a good exercise because you have run fast and keep on running during the whole game. Playing football makes us fit and healthy and we can run fast without any problem.

28. fernando22

fernando22 New Member

My favorite sport is tennis, and i'll tell you why. It's like chess (my second favorite sport), but physical, because the most important aspect of the game is to make decisions, all the time. Playing a tennis match will demand a lot of concentration and a good physical state of you, in order to actually doing the shot that is in your head while you are in the heat of each point.

29. krhenz26

krhenz26 New Member

my favorite sport is basketball i play it all day long with my friends and its pretty challenging

30. MikeeB

MikeeB New Member

My favorite sports are volleyball, table tennis, and Badminton. Volleyball because you need to boost your energy and also for being wise as team player. Table tennis because taking your balance your energy also for being wise player. And last, Badminton because you need also boost your energy and taking your tactics being a player. So, when I was High school and college I love joining to the tournament to our school its not only for enjoyment its also meet a new friends.