What is your favorite Tv SERIES?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Frency, Aug 4, 2017.

1. Frency

Frency New Member

Mine is Scream Queens! I just love watching it, its really fabulous and crazy even though the story is quite about mystery and horror with those pretty young girls;) . They are so Gorgeous and a bit wacky:laugh:

2. Kira Staley

Kira Staley New Member

My favorite TV series is Grey's Anatomy. I began watching this show when I was pregnant and at home all the time. I binge watched seasons 1-8. From the very first show, I was hooked. Shonda Rimes has managed to make a show, that has been on for 13 years, continually interesting. I am literally captured by every episode. This show took me on so many emotional roller coasters but it is definitely worth it.

3. xannie

xannie New Member

Well for me, my favourite TV series is How to get away with murder. I watched the seasons from 1-3 and can't wait for the next season by September. The thrill of #HTGAWM is different, you think you know it all but you don't know who the real killer. My favourite characters are Annalise Keating (Viola Davis) and Wes Gibbins (Alfred Enoch) , so sad he died in the last season.

4. JonMartell

JonMartell New Member

Game of Thrones have to be my favorite. The writing is mind bliwing, the plot is out of this world and oh the production is glorious, just glorious! It's my clear favorite because of the manner in which it keeps the viewers at the edge of their seats and lost in the reality of a man's fantasies. It is a great series. Probably one of the greatest and of course, my favorite.

5. Annag

Annag New Member

It's not perfect but I love Quantico all the hate it gets.
    Ultimately if I could only watch one show for the rest of my life it would be either Criminal Minds or Special Victims Unit.

6. Hi guys, I'm Rico. TV series ? owhh my favorite one is the Game of Thrones, Even all of my favorite character always died I"ll keep in watching because I want to know of get the victory and the thrones, I wish khaleesi " the mother of dragon" will be the queen.

Anyways, I'll see you around the fomurs! later!

7. E-Boudreau17

E-Boudreau17 New Member

My favorite tv series at the moment is Criminal Minds! I am just so fascinated by everything that they do and how they figure out exactly who did it, it just amazes me. But I am also really fascinated by serial killers and learning about them and I especially love that in this tv series they go so in depth with figuring out why these people do what they do. Which is also another reason why I love watching this show because I find it very interesting learning about why serial killers do what they do and everything behind them becoming who they are. But I love these types of crime shows in general, they are one of the main reasons why I've decided to go into the Criminal Justice field.

8. amec

amec New Member

By far Friends. Another favorite would be The Big Bang Theory, New Girl, Girls, and a few more.

9. kingkyrarose

kingkyrarose New Member

This is a good question.
    I don't really know actually I watch so many TV series.
    I have a few I like:
    - Modern Family because of the comedy and the normal life style.
    - I do also like Gotham because it has a good story and you can't put your attention elsewhere otherwise you won't understand the series.
    - Game of Thrones because of the death of the people you love most. You think he/she is going to make it but eventually he/she dies. Everyone dies. Also because of the good storyline and different stories you follow.
    - the Flash because I am just a big superhero fan. I love the meta humans.
    - American Horror Story because of the storyline. It's not as a normal horror movie it different and that's what I like.

And that's basically it

10. emma25

emma25 New Member

I absolutely love box sets. I try to watch them whenever I can but my favorite box set would have to be friends , I love them all.

11. @althea27

@althea27 New Member

I love the GOOD WITCH
    I love Cassie she's so cool even some other people also saying bad things to her she is always smiling to them she always understand them and I love the way she advice or talking back to people. she's so simple she know what she want and want should do. she's amazingly cooool and her shop oooh I wish I can find a shop like that its not about the money its about her costumer its so nice.

12. wmarvell

wmarvell New Member

My favorite TV show without a doubt has to be Breaking Bad. When I first heard about the premise(chemistry teacher cooking and dealing meth? AMAZING) I was super excited, but I just didn't like having to wait a week for each episode. When it finally released on Netflix I binge-watched the show for hours on end. I was hooked. I think I finished the show within like 3 weekends. I can watch any episode of the show over and over again. Honestly just loved Walter turn slowly into a psychopathic meth dealer from an innocent chemistry teacher. But I have to say Skye and the sister-in-law are just the most grating characters I have seen in a TV show.

13. Feta4

Feta4 New Member

Like user wmarvell, Breaking Bad is without doubt my favourite t.v show. The character development alone makes it stand out to me more than any other show (however, I have not yet seen The Sopranos or The Wire, which I hear are strong rivals!). I think the way Jesse in particular changes from the pilot to the final episode is a powerful, but sad, thing to see. I like the way it makes you doubt what you think you know about the characters too and you are left guessing. All of the antagonists from the different seasons are excellent in their own ways, but I don’t think anyone can beat Gus Fring for instilling fear and paranoia! The many seemingly senseless deaths throughout the show increased emotional investment for me. Overall, I think it’s a powerful, moving, and thought-provoking show and some of the best television of our time.

14. dhervas

dhervas New Member

I'm not the biggest fan of TV series myself, but True Detective (Season 1) was pretty good. McConaghuey and Harrelson deliver great performances, and the writing is phenomenal. Also, the opening is one of the coolest I've ever seen. I haven't heard such great things from the second season, though...

15. xagiate

xagiate New Member

I like detective stories mostly but one of the series i will never forget is "the legend of the seeker" tv series which is based on the books of Terry Goodkind! The book series called The Sword of truth. Suspense, mystery and a world of fantasy and magic are the phrases that can describe the series. If you like lord of the rings you should definitely try watching this one!

16. Gramos1

Gramos1 New Member

So far has to be Breaking Bad, only began and finished watching it this year. Heard from everyone that its a must watch, and wasnt really watching anything else at the moment. Took me a while to get into it, but then once I got into it I dindnt get out. Only Breaking Bad can get away with some of the stuff that it did, such as that plane crash episode. It may not seem this out of this world if you havent watched it, though if you've watched it, you'll know what I mean.

17. sashablue123

sashablue123 New Member

I've just discovered American Gods and of course, watched the entire season in about two days. I have no limit when it comes to indulging in a great TV series, so that's that. :D
    I also think American Horror Story is one of the best TV series ever made - the concept of keeping most of the actors throughout the 5+ seasons but giving them completely different parts is BRILLIANT. I can't wait to be able to put all the puzzles together and see how they intertwine :)

18. Dominustheus

Dominustheus New Member

Current, the big bang theory.
    A bit older, Stargate
    And yes I know they are completely different.
    And to be even older a British series called Allo Allo.

19. Olives01

Olives01 New Member

Well if it is not game of thrones then I wonder which one it could be, I love that series it's the best thing that has ever happened to the world of series, everything is perfect it's theme and songs, characters and the story line is great. I also love the 100 because of Clark and Lexa, I kind of have a thing for lesbian series