What is your favorite tv series?

Discussion in 'Television' started by dgv, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Crisjean

Crisjean New Member

Uhhmmm!! There's only one TV series that I love the most and one of my favorite. I watched this all the time. It's called FRIENDS. It is very popular TV series. I know you heard it also. You know Rachel, Monica, Phoebe, Chandler, Ross and Joey?? Those guys are the best. Friends is one of the best tv series for me for its not about the love and comedy brought to us by the show and the characters. It shows the significance of friendship. How to value one another even in a different situation .If you haven't hear of it. Oh my God! You must search it on Google. It's hilarious and fun. With all the jokes and stupidity. Friendship, breakups, marriage. Everything you encountered in your life about friends are in there. I swear. You wont stop laughing. And even though after watching the movie. I still miss those episodes that makes me cry. Yeah! The movie is a complete package. From comedy, drama, suspense. You name it. Complete package. And I should say. Its one of the best TV series Ive seen so far. Check it out.

2. YasD

YasD New Member

Supernatural will always be a favorite of mine.
    The show has been running for 13 seasons and it never got boring or out of touch, mostly because the creators realize how important diversifying content is, as they shifted the show's focus gradually from pure horror to human relationships even though it's a show about monsters.

3. m8rning

m8rning New Member

My fave tv series, if it will fit to this category, is Game of Thrones. Seldom do i really watch tv series, to be honest, but when i started watching GOT, i got hooked in an instant! I love stories that is really fictional with fantasies with it, but the values and moralities can be related with any kind of person. Moreso, the casting of this masterpiece is so superbly thought of. The actors are all great and perfect for each role. I can never stop myself from watching every episodes the minute it starts, so all my chores and doings at the moment should be done. Now, i am so excited to watch the final episode which they say will air on 2019!

4. rlpzbeermoney

rlpzbeermoney New Member

My favorite TV series is House. The quirky maniac doctor who diagnoses diseases Sherlock Holmes style. Unlike most American TV series where shows are dragged on for so long (about 8-10+ seasons), only for people to get tired of it. Dexter for example reached it's peak at season 3 but the quality dipped starting season 4 and it went downhill from there. House kept it's consistency throughout its run. Another thing I liked is the ending. It's not a cliche ending and it's also not an ending I regret watching. You could deal with the pain of the show ending and not wishing for it to continue more. Dexter and How I Met Your Mother for example had terrible endings to what could have been considered great shows. Their endings left a bitter aftertaste on my mouth.

5. majaimeej

majaimeej New Member

Friends and The Big Bang Theory.

For me, Friends is the best TV series ever. I love the humor, the story and the characters. Just now, I'm rewatching it for the nth time. It's funny but it also has a heart and the character's personalities are uniqur but relatable. I cried when I watched the ending.

Although no other TV series can replace Friends in my heart, I like The Big Bang Theory a lot. The concept is original and it's so funny as well. Some of the scripts are so complicated but they managed to add in the humor everytime.

6. Joram

Joram New Member

My favorite tv series is The Walking Dead. I love this tv series because of the originality of the story. It is a combination of drama action and horror, the story is about survival during a zombie apocalypse and also friendship. A father and son relationship is one of the highlights of the story. This tv series is different from other horror films.

7. ejshep1993

ejshep1993 New Member

Currently I am watching 'Vampire Diaries'. It's like the series version of Twilight. I am on episode 18 and have only been watching it for 3 days!
    I also love all the E4 series like 'How i met your mother' and 'The big bang theory'. I don't really like soaps as a rule but I do watch Hollyoaks.

8. Hands down Breaking Bad was the all time greatest show that was ever made. This comes at a very hard call because Queen Sugar is so close but Breaking Bad was so raw and real it was epic!!! The way a chemistry teacher living a white collar life who thinks he s going to die and ends up selling meth!?? What an emotional roller coaster and full of twist and turns that are mind blowing. I was so sad when it ended, This show helped me get through some of the hardest days of my life

9. theeditor

theeditor New Member

Arrows! I love this series. I can watch it over and over

10. jessabumagat20

jessabumagat20 New Member

I have many favorite TV series especially if it is Korean TV series. I am currently watching "Huwayugi" "Bagani" and "FPJ's Ang Probinsyano" . They are the TV seies in the " Primetime Bida" in ABS-CBN channel.

11. rcariaga

rcariaga New Member

the good doctor the english version i like the series because the main character is purely genius. i like how he handle things in different way. and i like how he used his autism to be a very good doctor

12. Zinga

Zinga New Member

My favorite television series is POWER created by Courtney A. Kemp. The 4 season tv show was originally aired on the Starz network on my birthday August 2, 2014. Since it first aired almost almost 5 seasons ago I've been hooked!! Living vicariously through the characters. Omari Latif Hardwick who plays the role of James "Ghost" St. Patrick his wife Tasha St. Patrick who is played by Naturi Naughton. With each season the plot thickens and the conflicts in each episode leaves its' fans impatiently wating for the next episode.

The story tells of a high-level drug distributor and nightclub owner "Ghost" who has an affair with his childhood girlfriend and temporarily leaves his wife despite the warning of his best friend Tommy Egan who is played by Joseph Sikora. The show tells the struggles James endures as he tries to go LEGIT but is forced back into drug dealing by crime bosses. James is later locked and prosecuted by the woman he left his wife and family for. He almost loses the business he built from the ground up, a Fortune 500 Club called "Truth": the company's' sustainability is threatened as competitors seek to steal it from him because of his lack of funds. Drug movement and usage in the club also threatens to kill James' life work. While James St. Patrick struggles with walking the thin line of pretending to be an upstanding citizen in the eyes of his children he also struggles to keep his street credibility as young thugs and rival gangs attempt to kill him and destroy his facade of a legally successful life.

13. ROBETA

ROBETA New Member

My favorite TV series is Supernatural. It is a fantasy horror shown on The CW channel in America. The main characters are Dean Winchester played by Jensen Ackles and Sam Winchester played by Jared Padelecki.
    This TV series has kept me thinking that we there might be some element who are co-existing living with us. If people might be thinking about aliens but it needs more proof of their existence but with supernatural elements, there might be existing and living with us.
    The writers have researched this since they also include some biblical characters and have also included the typical questions people do have. Like where is God? Does God really take care of His people?
    The TV series also showed other elements like witches do exist in the modern day, death as a person, angels, satan and the likes.

14. yndye

yndye New Member

I love Game of Thrones. I just can't wait for the next season because I know it would be the most thrilling season since the whitewalkers with their dragon would now face Jon Snow and others. I was hooked up in it when I am finding a job before and while waiting for some calls, I would just watch an episode and I can't stop watching it. There are some scenes that are Rated-R though so it's not recommended for children.

15. sniper608

sniper608 New Member

One of my favorite TV series are, Prison Break and The Walking Dead. It is mind blowing and you can't stop yourself watching this tv series. My next list is Game of Thrones, I heard this series is awsome and i hope you can share here in forum other good tv series.
    Every episode has a lot of twist story and i enjoy so much watching with macthing pop corn and soda on the table.

16. Chris johnson-2WOg

Chris johnson-2WOg New Member

At the moment live p.d.. Is my favorite show because you never know what to expect.

17. fanyjjang

fanyjjang New Member

I've watched numerous series (Thank God for Netflix) and so far my favorite is F.R.I.E.N.D.S.. Recently, I've been into genres like comedy and fantasy. FRIENDS really stood out the most, it will not last for 10 seasons if it is not good. But what I really like about it is that it is not just a comedy show. It is about FRIENDS who accepted each other no matter how messed up their life is. For better or for worse they are there for each other which is what I really like about the series. While watching it, I always fantasize if I ever meet friends who are like them.

When it comes to romance, I just love Chandler and Monica. They are the perfect pair. No matter how Chandler always tries to make jokes, in the end, he will always care for Monica. Every girl wants to be love like how Chandler loves Monica. All in all, it was a good series, it always makes me laugh and it lifts my mood whenever I have a bad time.

18. danique

danique New Member

I have a lot of favorite Tv shows so its a bit hard to choose just one, but i'll go with my latest show that I binged watched which was Jane The Virgin! I love this show because its romantic, suspenseful and charismatic all in one, with a cliffhanger at the end of each episode.

19. bellcodyp

bellcodyp New Member

My favorite show is definitely Friends. I've watched the complete series dozens of times, and still find it entertaining even though I know all the lines and what's about to happen. I think I've always related the characters to my lifelong group of friends which made me fall in love with the whole cast.

20. eroldlapore

eroldlapore New Member

My favorite TV series is Game of Thrones. I love the wide array of characters that it covers and everyone of them is unique in their own way. I tried to watch GoT because a friend recommended it and the first episode is just mediocre for me but after the scene where Jamie pushed Bran and said "The things I do for love", I already got hooked and wanted more of it. The storyline is very good and interesting and the plot twists leave me in awe.

21. armendarizgus1

armendarizgus1 New Member

I actually have a few favourite ones so I will list them in no specific order.
    1 Brooklyn 99 : I think that this is a great workplace comedy, and since it was created by the same person who created the office they learnt from their mistakes and worked on them making it hilarious with amazing characters.
    2 The Office : I personally love the office and the workplace comedy format, I think it really set the stage for others, it had some issues, but they were thankfully solved in Brooklyn 99.
    3 Game of Thrones : I recently just completely binged this whole show in only 2 weeks. I completely love the plotline and all the little schemes and just the complexity. I also love how George R.R. Martin opposaes the typical fantasy good vs evil.
    4 Bojack Horseman : I think that this is a brilliant show and that many people can relate to it. I also believe that this is much better than other shows such as 13 reasons why.
    5 Narcos : This series depicts the rise and fall of Pablo Escobar and then starts bracnhing out to other cartels. I think that this shoe pays attention to history and what actually happened, of course it doesn't get EVERYTHING right but it does pay a lot of attention to it so I appreciate it quite a lot. I also speak spanish so it helps me inmerrse in the show.
    6 Club de Cuervos, and La Balada de Hugo Sanchez : A show and a spin off that are also in spanish, but they can bbe subbed so I heavily recommend them to people I found them absolutely hilarious.

22. Twentysix76

Twentysix76 New Member

My favorite TV series is GREYS ANATOMY, It's been years now that I'm watching it and still find myself glued at the tv while watching it. Everyone can relate to their episodes, because the series tackles not only on the medical side aspect but the life of each and everyone of us, It mirrors our relationships, family , and our everyday lives.

23. Vinz lar

Vinz lar New Member

Game of Thrones if you haven't watched it then watch it asap, I also like The Flash, Arrow, Daredevil(if you are into heros).One of my all time favorite is The 100 I don't know if it's done but I hoping its not, I just got started to watch 13 Reasons Why? and I hope it's good. I also love watching anime's like Boku No Hero Acadamia, Attack on Titan, One Piece and so many more.

24. I have a lot of favorites: Prison Break, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, Scorpion, Good Doctor, Queer Eye, Riverdale, The Walking Dead, 13 Reasons Why, Heroes, Suits, Designated Survivor, The 100, Bates Motel, and Game of Thrones. I can't stop watching these television series especially Game of Thrones. It has a great storyline and the whole cast portrayed their characters very well.

25. Jose8181

Jose8181 New Member

arennaidMember
    My Favorite TV series is 13 Reasons Why. The 2nd season is already out too. It is a series about bullying which is a big problem in today's world for it has become a norm. Even though there's an anti bullying act, it is not enough to prevent it. That TV show is good to show not only the evil doers but also every people on earth the consequences of such act

26. jan.beja

jan.beja New Member

My favorite TV series is "The Big Bang Theory". I haven't finished the latest season but iv'e been watching it since 2010. The series is very hilarious and it gives me joy every time they spill some jokes and specially when Sheldon reacts to sarcasm. I hope the series will last forever.

27. My favorite TV Series is "Power", I find it difficult to wait for the following week. I often wish I would skip some episodes so that I can watch it back to back. I guess part of its charm is that it is a nail biter and keeps the viewer on the edge of the seat. I don't think anyone can speak to me while I'm watching the show. My favorite charters are Tasha and Tommy, you never know what they are going to get mixed up in next, but I think I relate more to Ghost, because he has to handle everything and resolve all the issues the other two cause, at least that’s my opinion.

28. filipsimic26

filipsimic26 New Member

I watch TV Series a lot,so i don't have a particular series to single out as my favourite,with that being said, i'll write down 5 series for which i consider to be my favorites.
    Those would be:
    -House M.D.
    -The X Files
    -The Arrow
    -Monk
    -Friends
    Dr.House is very interesting series and it's about Dr House who is very special character in the whole series.He induces comedy genre into medical-based tv show where the situations are pretty much serious because of the great number of patient cases with hard health problems in which their life is in big danger.He solves solves them with ease and it makes every episode intense and funny at the same time so it is really interesting to watch.

Other series are great too,definitely worth watching,so if you choose to watch any series that i've previously mentioned you'll at least find it interesting.

29. sibiya

sibiya New Member

my favorite TV Series is Wild Wild Country

30. loriann776

loriann776 New Member

Just one favorite? I don't think I have just one favorite. I start one and watch it until the season break and then I start another in the off season of the previous and I end up liking them both, a lot. I tend to wait until they are on netflix and binge watch an entire season. My current favorites are : Grey's Anatomy, Arrow, Flash, Supergirl, Agents of Shield, Legends of Tomorrow, Orange is the New Black, Shameless, Lost (its over but I have watch it all the way through twice now on netflix), The 100, All the Stargates and Star Treks and every other Sci-fi show out there. Dr. Who ... many more.

Omg my list is so long. It is impossible to pick just one though ..