What is your feedback on "Mobile Legends"?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by domtic29, Sep 2, 2019.

1. domtic29

domtic29 New Member

Do you play mobile legends? Is it cool or not?:)

2. jylemmm

jylemmm New Member

Yes! It is cool, if you find DoTA/DoTA2 exciting, then Mobile Legends is for you. Although I know many people who play Mobile Legends that did not play DoTA. Also if you're fond of collecting things, you can collect skins for heroes here at Mobile Legends.

3. vanky

vanky New Member

Not Played Yet But I Think Its Cool:D:D

4. mbrnrd

mbrnrd Member

Actually, it is very addicting. Especially if you always play it with your friends. It is strategic plus the graphic is veryyy good.

5. Kyan03

Kyan03 New Member

I have been playing for Mobile Legends of ML for at least three years now and for some strange reason I always get bad team mates. Moreover, the game gets lag every time I play ranked game especially in epic tier. Although I play well, due to lag and ping inconsistency, it throws me off which leads to my defeat. It must be noted also that I have good internet connection. I hope the developers can pay attention to this problem/issue so that we, the players can have a fair and balance gameplay. Otherwise, I will be sticking to other MOBAS.

Although this is not the best game I have ever played. The game is still good but the developers are not good in solving the game issues raised by their concerned players. Likewise, there are a lot unskilled players playing in epic and legend division. They do not possessed the necessary skills needed in playing this kind of game. Because of them, we always come up to a defeat and with this, we also loose our stars and needed to be promoted to the next higher rank tier.

Lastly, when you report the idling/AFK players, the developers do nothing and that the penalty points are quickly recovered making penalties pointless. Customer service is likewise horrible at getting back to you. If you loose three games in a row, they will tell you to check out the pros and their videos. The issue here is the poor selection practices and getting stuck all the time with low skilled players. The game is VERY unfair to say the least. Please refrain from downloading this game.

6. Elegato

Elegato New Member

Mobile Legends is similar to DotA, though a lot more forgiving. For all the MOBA (multiplayer online battle arena) games out there, I think it's the one that I can say, is for people of different ages. The learning curve is not that steep and the design of the characters, in my opinion, is far better than others of the same genre.

The main reason that I prefer it over other MOBAs is the short time it takes to play a match, around 15-25 minutes on average. If you're a busy person but is into MOBAs, then Mobile Legends is your game.

7. Maribeth

Maribeth New Member

Mobile Legends brings a unique blend of RPG, strategy, IDLE battle, and hero collector genres and ties it together in a visually impressive package. This game is the next stepping stone from AFK Arena as it has clearly upped the game and brought a higher standard to this genre blend. For all IDLE games lovers, this is a must try.

8. kendrickal

kendrickal New Member

This is very similar to DOTA/DOTA 2. What I like about this game is that it only requires little time to complete 1 match (usually around 10-15 minutes only), unlike DOTA/DOTA 2 which usually takes an hour to complete 1 match.

Plus, it can be played on a mobile phone, which makes it very convenient to play. You can actually play this game whenever you like to kill time (e.g. waiting in line, during commute, etc.)

9. Chubalina

Chubalina New Member

I enjoy playing Mobile Legends a lot. If you enjoy playing games like DOTA, then you'll like Mobile Legends (ML). It is fun, addicting, and each match does not take too long to finish. The gameplay is simple enough that anyone can play and have fun. The one draw back for me though is that the game itself is heavy on your phone/tab's battery, so always have a powerbank nearby.
    Also, if you decide to use Data to play the game, it may cause some phones to overheat.

10. Janner29

Janner29 New Member

I love playing Mobile Legends a lot. This game is highly addictive for gamers who love fighting and adventure games since it is a combination of role-playing games and strategic game platform and the good thing about it is its accessibility since this game can be played in mobile phones, unlike DOTA which I believe the originator of all 5on5 games, it would require you a PC or a desktop to play, ML is a game you can play whenever and wherever you are ( as long as you have internet connection). though it's quite expenses for purchasing skins and other things that would make your experience in a higher level of excitement, I believe it's still worth it.

11. subhan456f

subhan456f Member

I play ml then lag . Then i cant reconnect then i cant play that game . After that i play classic game then after i play classic , my star decrease . So how ? Gm should be alert about this . If the player lag . The server need to repeat the reconnect . Not terminate the game then afk and you cut my credit . So how ? How i wnt to reconnect ? I know i am lag . Then i quit the game . Usually i can enter the game by reconnect . But now ? I cant enter the game then you give me afk and my team lose you cut my stars . I need some explanation from GM . TQ

12. ctemple85

ctemple85 New Member

It's a great game if you have friends to play it with, the graphics are peak, and its really good if your into strategy games.

13. cer1e

cer1e New Member

it is a great MOBA game but I quit playing it because of my phone which is lagging when teamfights gonna happen.

14. SaimaElas

SaimaElas Member

Its a great game. I almost spend a lot of time playing it.

15. iwisting

iwisting Member

Most of my friends enjoy playing Mobile Legends. They even convinced me to try the game but I opted not. I'm not really fond of playing mobile games. I don't want to look at the phone screen for such a long period of time while continuing on tapping my fingers. For me, it's tiring and boring.

16. archiejay

archiejay New Member

Mobile Legends is similar to Dota 2 of Steam in terms of how each characters or heroes moves, having 3 lanes and attacking creeps. But you can play the game using your android or smart phones. It can only takes a few minutes to finish each match. Anybody can enjoy playing this game because it is a mobile phone game which means that you can play this any where you like. Those people who plays Dota 2 will surely enjoy playing this game.

17. Alkmendo

Alkmendo New Member

I enjoy playing Mobile Legends a lot.

18. EeenJay

EeenJay New Member

ML is really addicting. You spent most of your time playing to the point that you're becoming unhealthy anymore (i.e. skipping meals, poor hygiene, sleep deprivation, etc.). However, there's nothing wrong with the game, it's great actually. The choice to play is still yours to decide - to go in moderation or loss your fortune.

19. Russel1Westbrook

Russel1Westbrook New Member

I have trouble seeing one those sorts of games where it is more than 3rd person but is more like 6th person I do not like to look that far I'd like my eyes to be fixed they've known something close to the screen so I did not like how I cannot see well on their game and how I'm just moving around a person and blasting into things it is not fun I would play Call of Duty instead I need to see good when I'm playing video games

20. JTibIV

JTibIV New Member

Mobile Legends is a Moba Game that can be played on mobile phones, Android and Iphones. I would recommend playing this game if you really like to play Dota 2, League of legends, or WoW.