what is your ideal diet?

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by XxGracexX, Nov 5, 2018.

1. XxGracexX

XxGracexX New Member

what is your ideal diet?

2. XxGracexX

XxGracexX New Member

eat healthy foods, limit the rice and exercise.

3. sheshamar

sheshamar New Member

Me ideal diet consist of nutritional shake, boiled eggs, vegetables, apples and bananas. I do not eat pork and beef, but I eat chicken and lots of fish. I eat half cup of rice in the afternoon and no rice at all for me in the evenings. Do not forget to put lots of water in your diet too.

4. zor1448

zor1448 New Member

My ideal way to maintain my weight is eat less though healthy foods in a day. In the morning, I normally have a cup of coffee with toast bread or an egg. At lunch I eat a cup or more because I love eating rice with my family, for me lunch is the most important meal for the day. I also have a cup of tea after meal rather than to have sweet desserts. Then I eat light foods at dinner like an apple, banana, and oatmeal with a glass of water. Also, I make sure to eat dinner 3 to 4 hours before bed time so that's around 6 pm.

With all of these healthy ways to maintain healthy lifestyle, you must add a regular exercise for better results. If you practice a healthy balance diet, you can have a happy and longer life.

5. blueflowers

blueflowers New Member

My ideal diet is no diet! I follow Intuitive Eating- eat what you want, when you want it, and stop when you're full (that's the Cliffnotes version). For me, dieting was never sustainable- I always stopped and gained the weight back. It never felt good emotionally while intuitive eating allows for non-judgement eating. Let me know if you want more info on it!

6. postermichelle

postermichelle New Member

My ideal diet consists of mostly whole and natural foods with enough room for the occasional indulgence. For meals, I usually start with something inexpensive but substantive (steel-cut oats, potatoes, rice) and then add produce and protein to round it out. For at least one meal, I make vegetables the focus, such as with a salad or stir-fry. Snacks are normally something with fat or protein along with a fruit or vegetable (string cheese and grapes, celery with peanut butter).

7. mesamis

mesamis New Member

My favourite food is pizza and burgers. I know it's not really healthy, and you can't eat it too much because it's easy to gain weight, but I really can't resist it.