What is your motto in lilfe?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by rjjestercedric, Mar 18, 2019.

1. rjjestercedric

rjjestercedric New Member

"No one can make you successful; the will to success comes from within."

I've made this my motto. I've internalized it to the point of understanding that the success of my actions and/or endeavors doesn't depend on anyone else, and that includes a possible failure.

1 person likes this.
  2. tinatinay

tinatinay Member

I agree with your motto, our success comes from our own concept of success. being successful doesn't only define as being wealthy, sometimes success is being free and happy.

" great revenge if through kindness" that is my own motto in life. its actually a conscious effort to obey this motto but it really helps me to be better person. It serves as a reminder for me not to be blinded with my anger. I have faith that every person has their goodness no matter how evil we may see that person is. Even if its hard just try to seek for kindness and you will never go wrong with it.

3. BigEyes

BigEyes Member

"I believe that everything happens for reason" that way its easier for me to accept and understand what happen.I learn to accept that some things happens that we are not in control.

4. snesz08

snesz08 Member

Just do what you want. Don't stress your self for negative things. enjoy your life to the fullest, because we only live once.

5. Bcaluag

Bcaluag Member

"The best thing that we deserve is always our choice."

6. fornixcaliper

fornixcaliper New Member

"Curiousity is life's beauty." I think our desire to learn is what keeps us to want to live and not just to survive.

7. ememchoco

ememchoco New Member

my motto is.....' if you never try you'll never know' as if in our lives we would not know what was right or wrong until we tried it and learned things.

8. iansilvino18

iansilvino18 Member

Never be ashamed of what you feel. You have the right to feel any emotion that you want, and to do what makes you happy. That's my life motto.

9. chugchug1

chugchug1 Member

You can't cafe your problem if your problem is your face. :D

10. Jeahan08

Jeahan08 Member

For me time is gold. Because for me I will choose to do what I want to do with the time. Because we can’t take back time. Time make us realise that we need to live to the fullest. Enjoy and spend time wisely.

11. marcbarredo13

marcbarredo13 Member

My motto in life is Memento Mori which means "Remember you must die" in Latin. I really love the idea of this motto because it sets me free from my fears and anxiety which is withdrawing me from the things that I want to do. Fear and anxiety is important to human because when this triggers, we are sensing that danger is closer to us so by these feelings, we ensure our survival which makes it so important to people. But nowadays, people are driven by fear which holds them back from what they want in life like asking from a promotion, courting a girl, doing unfamiliar things and stuffs. When I learned this motto, I made this a staple in my life because it impacted me as a whole new person. No matter what we do, we will still have our time and we should not fear it.

12. Imelloy

Imelloy New Member

"If you're the smartest person in the room, you're in the wrong room." My father used to tell me that all the time. It is a nice reminder to keep striving and that there is always more you can learn.

1 person likes this.
  13. milehighgal

milehighgal New Member

"Say what you mean and mean what you say". Your word is all you have to stand on, without that you are nothing and you don't stand for anything.

14. kirbycorpin02

kirbycorpin02 Member

My motto in life is "We keep moving forward, opening new doors, and doing new things, because we're curious and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." when I watch the movie Meet the Robinsons by Walt Disney

15. emax2000

emax2000 Member

Keep doing the things that make you a better person.

16. AprilDeOcampo

AprilDeOcampo New Member

Try and try until you succeed.

I believe that if you really want something in life, give you 150% to make it happen. Try more if you fail. Just believe in yourself that you can do it no matter what.

17. valentinja

valentinja New Member

my motto in life is "people bring lessons."
    when a person comes into your life they bring a lesson. its on you to either learn that lesson or not but once they've taught you that lesson they leave. once they leave its up to you to absorb that lesson and better yourself or to completely turn a blind eye. when this happens I feel like another person comes to teach you the same lessons. this is why people find themselves in multiple abusive relationships. the first person who treats them bad the person doesn't understand that they need to pay attention to the red flags they end up in the same predicament over and over. if you sit back and realize that you need to forget the mistake and remember the lesson the more at peace you'll feel and you find the more self control you have.

18. My motto in life is " It is not enough to look only forward to where you are going. You should also look back once in a while from where have you been ". This motto is very meaningful to me and I got two lessons because of it.
    First lesson, I thank people who help me and guide me in achieving my goals. Those are my parents, my friends, my relatives and most specially Our God.
    Second lesson, I learned from my mistake. When you failed it doesn't mean that you are weak. It means that you must do something better. Let your mistake be your guide in doing something much better.

19. kumarsunil123

kumarsunil123 Member

1. I believe myself and i want help other people. I always respect the people and people love me. I want to always improvement in our society. My main "Motto is Make everyone happy and be happy".

20. devincci

devincci Member

"Winners never quit and quitters never win". In the past, I always quit because of there some reason that I don't know what I do that. I'm a shy person always feeling down. But because of my past experience, I learned something that makes me to that motto.

21. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

Get up and keep going till you reach your goals.

22. yhanmar08

yhanmar08 Member

"Be positive when surrounded of negativity. "
    That is my motto in life. I always think that when i have failures in life.
    You will learned some lesson in your failures and you can apply it in your life so that you will not failed again.
    Everything has a good side and when experience something that you think you fail. Always think the other side that is happening to you now. Though you failed today but you know that there is someone who is there to you to support you and still you arefelt happy because you have that person. That's why being postive in all the negativity is my motto to make me happy and still fighting for all of these negativity in life

23. Rudy2

Rudy2 New Member

"Ambitious but inept."

24. kumarsunil123

kumarsunil123 Member

My motto in life is "Take risks". If you take risk, you will be successful in your life.It is importance matter to take risk. Never be ashamed of what you feel. You have the right to feel any emotion that you want to achieve it. I live off a motto that says," Yesterday is History, Tomorrow is mystery."

25. AngKool27

AngKool27 Member

Believe and you will receive. Coz when you pray, believe and it will be given to you.

26. Zyrylrago

Zyrylrago Member

I actually got this motto from a movie called “breakthrough”. It’s ‘Yesterday’s not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.’ I am living my college life with that motto.

27. Recollins8817

Recollins8817 New Member

You only live once!

28. mibridina2001

mibridina2001 Member

My motto in life is "Always be thankful and grateful because you are blessed. Appreciate everything and everyone around you because they have a purpose in your life either a blessing or a lesson. Always see the beauty in someone and something. Do good, and good things will come to you."

29. vanky

vanky New Member

Financial Freedom

30. yetyet

yetyet Member

"If it means to be so be it". I tried to work everything that I can, make sure to live my life the way I plan but somehow my journey did not go with the path that I want but at least once upon a time I tried. There is always reason for everything why it happens so then I decided top just go with the flow of life, enjoy each journey and thanks God that I wake up each day healthy and happy.