What is your motto in lilfe?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by rjjestercedric, Mar 18, 2019.

1. mbrnrd

mbrnrd Member

"Live your life"

There are more hings to life. You should explore

2. janryl

janryl New Member

"Life is short so always choose to be happy" it means that always do for what you want in your life. Indeed, life is short so instead of thinking negative thoughts, create a memory that full of love and happiness so you can assure that even though life is heavy and hard to bear, there's always a reason why you should be smile and be thankful.

3. BettyLaFea

BettyLaFea New Member

The first one is "The best way to find love is to find God". And don't compare your life to the others. Just like the sun and moon, they shine when it's their time. But never ignore a person who loves you, cares for you, and misses you. Because one day, you might wake up from your sleep and realise that you lost the moon while counting the stars.

4. MeepMop

MeepMop New Member

"Try everything once"

5. dtortal71

dtortal71 New Member

My motto in life is, "If you bite off more than you can chew, then take action and chew faster".
    This means if there is something challenging in your life, don't just accept it and do nothing. Take massive action and find a way to make it better.

6. ggonzal3

ggonzal3 New Member

"Laugh more, worry less, join the fun!"

I've met way too many people who take their life seriously up to the point where they rarely smile or really have time to enjoy the beauty this world has to offer. What's the point about working so much if you can't even crack a smile when something happens? I get that we all have responsibilities and different life stories, but if you're not having fun while doing it, then what's the point?

Sometimes it's hard to smile, especially when you're going through tough times. But even finding those five minutes to watch something funny, meditate, or listen to some upbeat music can get you to relax and have a taste for the little things--the things that give life its vibrancy. :D

7. bnnyjhnn

bnnyjhnn Member

"This too shall pass." We all encounter problems that we never really want to feel. We get frustrated and all but when I will remember this motto, I can assure myself that these worries in my mind will pass and will be solved as I go along with it. It makes me realize that I am ahead of my life and everything I encounter will just be passed by me since I am moving forward for a better me.

8. ikobaliko

ikobaliko New Member

Follow your heart.