What kind of genres do u like?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Leirad, Dec 5, 2018.

?

genre

1. Hip hop

4 vote(s)
    26.7%
  2. Rock

3 vote(s)
    20.0%
  3. Indie

2 vote(s)
    13.3%
  4. RnB

6 vote(s)
    40.0%
  1. Leirad

Leirad New Member

What music genre is your favorite?

2. gettothemoney

gettothemoney New Member

My favorite music genre is hip hop and RnB. I just love the voices especially if the song is meaningful and the singer/s are really good and into the music. the feeling you get from the music is unforgettable and addictive. I will never stop listening to my favorite music cause it moves me.

3. kynnlyster

kynnlyster New Member

I love alternative rocks, pop music, and Beatles!
    I love the simplicity of the music, sounds, and lyrics. And on how it affects the emotion of others like every lyrics is same as what ia happening right now. I play it when I travel and drinking coffee as it helps me relaxed from everything.

And yes, Beatles! I love their music, on how thwy revolutionized the music. They clearly made an impact in music history, period.

4. mratertajr122

mratertajr122 New Member

I love listening alternative love songs. It's kind of a rock music but not the head banging thing. I listen to this kind of genre whenever I'm alone and feel lonely, when I feel down and brokenhearted and when I travel. It makes me reminisce all the mistakes that I have done all my life.

5. stevlano

stevlano New Member

My favorite genre is rap. I like a lot of the cores of rap and I also hate a ton of the cores. My favorite rapper(s) as of right now is the group Flatbush Zombies, a rap group out of Flatbush, Brooklyn. I extremely enjoyed their 3001: A Laced Odyssey album.

6. johngreen6651

johngreen6651 New Member

I love most music genres, minus country music and operas. While I appreciate some great studio musicians in the former and extremely talented vocalists in the latter, I’m just not into them. Sorry, if that’s slightly off topic… Progressive Rock is my favorite genre because it offers texture and rhythmic complexity.

7. Adelapaglinawan18

Adelapaglinawan18 New Member

I love the music genre is country music has its roots from American folk and western music. It is formed using simple forms of instruments ranging from electric and steel guitars to drums and mandolin or mouth organ. Some very popular country music singers include Shania Twain, Johnny Cash Taylor Swift and Kenny Rogers. I love this singers, i love their voice. Actually I don’t really have a favorite type of music. If a song comes out on the radio and it catches my attention, I find out the name and the artist or group who sings it and I then download it off of iTunes and put it in my iPod. Eventually these songs of different genres become what I listen to on my spare time.

8. ashleyburgess

ashleyburgess New Member

Indie music tend to hold weight within its lyrics. Artists pour the heart out without the help of bloodsucking record labels and published their art independently. Traditional publishing are competitors to independent publishers whom create melodic instrumentation that is original and refined. Usually harmonies are intertwined with their masterpieces while igniting a flare of emotion about personal stories about the musician. Casey Bolles is a small artist who has so much potential to be a famous artist that has rapid growth in small numbers due to the artist's independence. He recently re-branded himself as "Gardenhead" and signed with a record label to be heard by an already established audience with like-minded indulgences in music. His growth increased dramatically and continues to this day. His sounds now sound more generic and "samey" as he produced new music under his new label. I hope the artist return his indie roots and blossom from sidewalk cracks.

9. AHarmlessSpider

AHarmlessSpider New Member

Folk-punk because I love how visceral it is even though they're only using acoustic guitars and stand-up basses. Anti-folk comes at a close second, but some people seem to interpret the genre as "country with extra steps" for some reason, but it's much more than that.

10. gabgab1218

gabgab1218 Member

11. Mrshaders

Mrshaders New Member

I have so many genre that I like. But the most common is pop. I always here pop music and when I hear them it's so great! I also like reggae,country, rock, jazz etc genre music

12. anacaro

anacaro New Member

From all the options, my favorite is Rock, especially from the 70's and 80's.

13. KhalilN

KhalilN New Member

To be honest , i really enjoy Hip Hop , Rock and pop artists like 2pac , Drake are like the BESSTTT

14. Cio

Cio New Member

I do much preffer Reggae genre because the sound is very relaxing and so powerful enough to unite the world.

Even during primitive times, people were already expressing their desire by playing and even listening to music. They play different instruments that create a beautiful harmony and rhythm. The object they use were things needed for their daily survival as well as other objects which depicted their environment. Through their music, the primitive people expressed their beliefs, feelings, and even way of life.

Until such time that music evolved and pass through generation particular music style that was strongly influenced by traditional mento as well as American jazz and rhythm and blues, especially the New Orleans R&B practiced by Fats Domingo and Allen tuossaint, and evolved out of the earlier genres ska and rocksteddy.Reggae usually relates news, social gossip, and political comment. Reggae spread into a commercialized jazz field, being known first as ‘Rudie Blues’, then ‘Ska’, later ‘Blue Beat’, and ‘Rock Steady’. It is instantly recognizable from the counterpoint between the bass and drum downbeat, and the offbeat rhythm section. The immediate origins of reggae were in ska and rocksteady; from the latter, reggae took over the use of the bass as a percussion instrument.

15. krstnshelley

krstnshelley New Member

I prefer listening and singing along to RnB music because I think it's the best genre to showcase the versatility of their voices. As what I observed, the basic skills RnB artists have is their craft for adlibs and falsettos. The tempo of the song and the beating to it makes you both want to dance and spend the night curled up in your bed while thinking of the saddest thoughts to cry over.

16. dasquire60

dasquire60 New Member

Easy listening and Jazz suits me. It relaxes me and cools my evening with a little shoulder moves.Ella Fitzgerald is always welcome in my room.Her voice and the perfect blend of Louis Armstrong sax makes my night cap more enjoyable.

17. thisrandomguy

thisrandomguy New Member

Hip hop is what makes me tick, but when I say hip hop I don't mean people like Lil Pump or the other lils, I mean people like Kendrick Lamar, Eminem, Amine.. I love those jams, just open up a spotify radio from one of them and can listen to it for the entire week...

18. Malik901

Malik901 New Member

I personally prefer to listen to hip-hop or rap. I love hip hop music because of the energy put into the songs. Whenever i’m down, all I have to do is put on an upbeat hip-hop song and dance away!

19. rhiaxp

rhiaxp New Member

JAZZ MUSIC!

The relaxing effect of jazz music can have incredible healing influence. It physically changes your body by lowering your heart and respiratory rate. Listening to music (jazz included) directly after a stroke improves verbal memory, focus and mood.

20. AbeTheBabe

AbeTheBabe New Member

Without any hesitation I'd have to go country all the way. It can put you in your feelings, or drag you back to happiness in an instant! It can be sang in so many different ways, and is never limited to just one tone. Even the artist is allowed the right to change the mood from upright and exciting to faded and thoughtful. Country is every music genre in one you just have to know how to listen.

21. Miimii

Miimii New Member

pop and soul

22. Remziel

Remziel Member

Personally, I don't have a favorite genre. It just depends on the mood I'm in and how my day went. This may sound weird, but heavy rock is very soothing. At the same time it can pump me up as well as pop or hip hop. Country and Indie are good when I feel pretty chill. Classical is good thinking music and is proven to make one smarter. Whether its country, rock, Indie, hip hop, Tejano, or rap I'll hear it all.

23. CenterlessG

CenterlessG New Member

I actually like most music genres classic rock, rap, alt rock, punk, pop, jazz, musical theatre, etc. The reason I like all of them is because of how similar yet different they all are. Sometimes I like a certain genre depending on the mood I’m in.

24. jetc56311

jetc56311 New Member

I love RnB music. Although there is a lot of genre in music I'll vote for RnB.

25. josegome82

josegome82 New Member

i love RNb.. my favorite singer is crish brown, and he dance .rnb like to everybody is ease music to listen , in daily basic