What kind of music do you like?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Lee298, Jan 12, 2019.

1. Lee298

Lee298 New Member

I love acoustic guitar music. For me, it's soothing and relaxing kind of music. I watch a lot of singers sings the acoustic version of their songs. I can feel the emotions they put on the song when they sing it. It feels more real to me. Still, it depends on your personal taste when it comes to music.

1 person likes this.
  2. HighQualityContent

HighQualityContent New Member

I love music that impresses me. For example, even though it might not be my favorite noise to listen to, an orchestra is something that I find massively impressive. The more work someone puts into something, the more I like and respect it.

3. Alfred28

Alfred28 New Member

I love pop and acoustic guitac music...becouse i can feel my emation on the music...

4. keeshiabels

keeshiabels New Member

i like acoustic and rnb..its makes me comfortable and relax..and it makes me happy

5. Keoteu

Keoteu Member

K-Pop because they are groovy and i like dancing and most of k-pop songs have good choreography so thats one and also Instrumental when im sleeping it relaxes me and with it i can avoid nightmares, and also Pop and sometimes i listen to 90's music its just like time travelling when i listen to 90's music and 80's music i first listened to 90's and 80's music when i was just a child and my grandmother used to play 80's music and even older, when i listen to it today it reminds me of my grandmother when she was still alive and by my side.

1 person likes this.
  6. CenterlessG

CenterlessG New Member

It depends on my mood. I usually prefer soft and soothing music and I am addicted to romantic songs. Every Lyrics tells something about sweet love and broken hearts.

7. jetc56311

jetc56311 New Member

Acoustic.

8. gomeznick

gomeznick New Member

I love listening to modern music. Music is one of the most important and powerful things in my life. My life without melodies and harmonies would be totally empty. Listening to and playing different tunes helps me to comfortable, relax and it can also help to motivate me in trying times. I love listening to music while on my way to work, as I feel it helps me to prepare for the day that waits. I think it is like the memoirs to my life as it has been there throughout everything with me.

1 person likes this.
  9. drico

drico New Member

I love mellow and acoustic music. It's very pleasant to my ear and very relaxing every time I heard mellow or acoustic music.

10. halsoriano

halsoriano Member

I love to listen to 80's to 90's music, i'm an oldies but goodies music fan. I also listen to mid 20's music alternative rock and mellow. It's my comfort zone while i'm listening to it.

1 person likes this.
  11. omari254

omari254 New Member

I listen to anything that is good. Most of the time I listen to the lyrics, so if the songwriting is on point, then it becomes my new favourite song.

12. kiziah08

kiziah08 New Member

The kind of music that I like is classical music, because it soothes the soul and it makes your mind at peace.

13. Remziel

Remziel Member

I mostly like all kinds of music. But my favorite genre of music is all types of music except Metal. I like country, hip-hop, R&B, pop, acoustic, and EDM. I like all types of music because it's all fascinating. I love the way EDM has its own beat and lyrics that speak to you. Pop is to pump me up and makes me energetic and happy, acoustic is when I’m in a mellow mood, country is when I feel a little sad. Actually, to me it doesn't matter what type of music I listen to as long as I’m satisfied with the artist and the song that’s all that matters to me. :)

1 person likes this.
  14. Herbz

Herbz Member

Acoustic rnb. So good to hear music without auto tune.

15. lyzamatrix

lyzamatrix New Member

I like classical music. I listen to them a lot. When I was in high school, I learned about classical music. Music of Bach, Beethoven, Handel, Schubert, Mozart, Chopin, Tchaikovsky, Rachmaninov, etc. But my most favorite is Mozart. I like all his music. It's very lively and positive. Honestly, I looped Turkish March on my iPod. I listen to Queen of the Night aria too. Its a beautiful piece of music.

Mozart music has good benefits for our brain as well. When you listen to any of his music, it helps you to relax and condition your mind for better studying. To be honest, I can study well with this kind of music as my background for studying and it helps a lot.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

16. bbon1125

bbon1125 New Member

I love music with a high beat or even the modern music because it helped me to express who I am and helped me find myself. It also my way to escape the reality, I just put my headphones and I get lost in the music whenever I am mad, feel totally out of it or even stressed.
    I heard before to some saying that you can't live in this world without music.

17. tumpagreych

tumpagreych New Member

I love rnb music, it makes me enjoy everybeat and feel the lyrics.

18. Uncleclem

Uncleclem New Member

My music tastes are pretty subjective to what kind of mood I'm in. Lately I've been enjoying a lot of different drum and bass Genres from Liquid DnB to more old school jungle DnB, however for kicking back and relaxing nothing beats some Nirvana unplugged :)

19. rdezjoyce

rdezjoyce Member

I like listening RnB music and also those that have 8D versions, they are cool.

20. MaeganBootz

MaeganBootz New Member

I love all types of music! From what's playing mainstream to what's playing in an orchestra, understanding how music works gives me more of an experience than most people. I play instruments, make beats, engineer, and review songs for other artists. My love for music will never change and will be a part of me forever.

1 person likes this.
  21. Stitch

Stitch New Member

Im a certified music lover. Inspirational songs is one of my favorite knd of music. Music makes me alive. This is my comfort zone. Inspirational music is full of wonderfull meanings. This kind of music makes my heart melt every time I played this kind of music.

22. angeloctia

angeloctia New Member

I have a sensitivity in music especially in the lyrics of the songs. The type of songs that really captures my attention is Inspirational Music. It's very realistic for me this type of music. It helps people to realize their worth and gives them the feeling of being loved and wanted.

23. kahlee

kahlee New Member

i love to listen in acoustic guitar song and love songs.it is my stress reliever

24. roddyrodrods1

roddyrodrods1 New Member

ad

Last edited: Jan 20, 2019
  25. roddyrodrods

roddyrodrods New Member

I like songs that are mellow, meaningful, and if it has a good beat where you can bob your head to then that's a bonus. I also have a soft spot for music that are not mainstream, like the indie types. Mainstream songs are good for a reason that's why they're mainstream but some songs where you just discovered them unexpectedly, where the artist is not well-known and you're the only one who knows it, is something special. These type of music holds a special place in my heart and I will forever play them in me.

26. narseshe

narseshe New Member

I like every genre of music be it rock, solemn, rock or pop. However, I was inclined to classical music. Wayback 2010, I became a part of our church orchestra and that was one of the my life's turning point. Classical music, in my opinion, is the highest form of music man has ever created. Classical arrangement and compositions woven by the musical geniuses are their gifts to mankind. Classic may sound simple and old but just imagine how people in the earlier times created such magnificent arrangements, you will be amazed.

27. mccoy072

mccoy072 New Member

I like rap especially the songs of tupac it was inspiring although some of his songs had bad contents.

28. botskie

botskie New Member

I like classic music. I feel refreshed and motivated with it. Actually any music that has good meaning is fine. There are music nowadays that seems like a noise and is irritating to the ears. For me, the lyrics of the songs matters most and then the musical instruments being played also attracts me. I like violin sounds and trumpet and flute

29. krcl27

krcl27 New Member

K-pop. I've been listening to K-pop for 4 years. At first, I didn't know why people liked it but when I listened to Tablo's version of Eyes Nose Lips I realized that it is a whole new world. K-pop does not only have upbeat pop music but they also do sentimental rap and deep lyrics. The beat is so good that you'll bop to it whenever you listen to it. Tablo introduced me to Bigbang. Bigbang is a boy group who does a lot of genres and makes good quality music. I normally listen to it first and then research for an english translation of the lyrics. I was hooked and went to like other k-pop artists like 2ne1, Super Junior, Winner, Shinee, etc. K-pop also tackles a lot of issues in the society which sometimes trigger the politicians in South Korea. I also appreciate how artists produce, compose, and write their lyrics. They also choreograph their dance performance, design their stages and style their clothes.

30. RemAquarius

RemAquarius New Member

I love listening to smooth and sensible music. I usually opted for a music with deep messages, something that's not only good for the ears but also good for the soul. Music is my means of relaxation and entertainment as well.