What Kind of Music Do You Like?

Discussion in 'Music' started by localseo, May 30, 2019.

1. localseo

localseo New Member

I like a little bit a everything..What about you?

2. yhanmar08

yhanmar08 Member

Mostly in my spare time i always listen to music specially when i am sleeping. But it depends on my mood in what music do i like to hear. When im thinking and havr a problem i listen to christian Songs. It makes me feel that theres someone who can help me in all of my problems and that is our God

3. Most of the time I like love song musics. It makes my self comfortable and relax. Especially at night before I go to sleep I always listening love song music. I like the songs of David Pomeranz, Jim Brickman, Dan Hill and some local singers here in the Philippines. For me love song is a kind of music that I really like. Because sometimes I can relate the lyrics of the song.

4. constant32

constant32 New Member

I love Alternative rock,rnb,regae and OPM

5. NoNameBoy

NoNameBoy New Member

I am someone who can t identify his favourite kind of music. I believe we should try understand the different qualities of eacj genre of bands and music. I prefer grunge bands, 90's rock and 80's hits. However, i still listen to tranc2e, RnB, classic and urbam hits. What do you think?

6. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

/Classic rock, blues, rock and alternative music for me/

7. WorkEevee

WorkEevee New Member

It varies a lot, my music taste is very broad, but in the end it usually goes to electronic music again, although I will listen to a lot of rock and indie music as well.

8. srey

srey New Member

I like almost everything, but horrorcore. Bands like Insane Clown Posse scare me. I do not like their type of music.

9. Robsky

Robsky New Member

I like rock music very much. Rock music energizes my whole day. The intensity and power that rock music provides is really amazing. This genre gives me the goosebumps when the songs are sung beautifully. Rock music will make you amazed especially in concerts and other live performances.

10. Moike8900

Moike8900 New Member

I listen to Punk like Bad Religion, alternative Metal like A Fall to Break or any 00'-ish rock music.

11. kumarsunil123

kumarsunil123 Member

I like classical music. It is normal standard music and it refers to the western world music. This music is notaional and play the music. I listen all types of music but classical music is better.

12. Maammitch

Maammitch New Member

I like OPM music since I came from the Philippines. But I also like songs from international artist. I really don't have specific genre in music because I like a little bit of everything. I like music that really hits me and inspire my soul.

13. Teambits

Teambits New Member

In my case I love listening to RnBs,they carry lots of emotions and they are moving.

14. srki93

srki93 Member

I like to listen somethimes country music and somethimes some rock music, depends on my mood.

15. BheiiSam07

BheiiSam07 New Member

I like to listen to different kinds of music but my favorite for now is the KPop songs of BlackPink and BTS. I love it when I hear their songs in public places because it feels like we are one. Their music is so good and it keeps me happy and become more lively. I love the beat and everything. When I go to sleep, my speaker is always on and their music becomes my sleeping pill.

16. itsJD08

itsJD08 New Member

For me it depends on your mood but right now all i want to hear is cheerful but calming music so that it won't be very distracting but will definitely set my mood into something that will make my day.

17. becaro122

becaro122 New Member

I listen to classical music and country music almost everyday,the melody and the rythm is just so relaxing,it helps me focus when doing various chores at home,the serenity and calmness of the atmosphere just brightens up my day.

18. HyeNas

HyeNas New Member

Real music is the best of all

19. im4joey

im4joey New Member

It is said that ...music is like our heartbeat.
    I think ...every music is nice. but the most important thing is that... how your mode is?
    If that is good you don't care any music typo. And when it is not good nothing can workout there including music.

20. mibridina2001

mibridina2001 Member

I love to listen to pop music, it makes me dance, and Latin music also. I don't know about you, but I also like to listen to rap songs. It's so cool.

21. heocon

heocon New Member

One of my favorite is rap. Rap is everything : Life, Love, Work, also Philosophy. And my favorite rapper ? Of course it's Eminem. He is Rap God. Eminem's ability to rap well is obviously one of the main reasons that he stands at such a high spot in hip-hop. He can string words and syllables together that no other rapper would even dream of, and he does it CONSISTENTLY!

22. Osayiogbebor

Osayiogbebor New Member

Hip hop is my personal favorite but I've been liking trap recently thought

23. mauldind

mauldind New Member

Country music is my favorite!

24. yetyet

yetyet Member

Country music is what I like. Listening to it relaxes me and makes me feel truly at home. Well nothing compares like home.

25. vlmrspns

vlmrspns New Member

As a Virgo, I like Music of any kind. However, I am too fascinated with Country, Ballad, R&B, and any soulful music. I consider these type of music as the "real music".

26. nithonsanchez

nithonsanchez New Member

Alt and grunge rock, selected hardcore, metal, rap-metal, hiphop, OPM, some japanese rock (anime theme song)

27. RyanIsTrying

RyanIsTrying New Member

jazz is really nice, but i'm into rock.

28. KMG666

KMG666 New Member

I would say I'm a Metal head by heart, but a Little bit of everything is not a good idea either, I listen to Jazz, Reggae, a little bit of Pop, Rap music, Some gangsta Rap also, love songs and Punk and Funk to tie it all together.

29. azerty321

azerty321 New Member

I personally prefer Rap (especially french and american Rap) and EDM. My favorites artists are Martin Garrix, Lil Pump and Koba LaD.

30. Franco22

Franco22 New Member

For me, the kind of music that I like is mostly Rock, some SKA thrown in there, some J-pop. If I go with specific artists though, I would list:
    1. Incubus
    2.AV7
    3.Slipknot.
    These are not in any particular order.
    Although I do not restrict myself with these types of music. I hear something I like, I listen to it, and may even love it.