What Kind of Music Do You Like?

Discussion in 'Music' started by localseo, May 30, 2019.

1. marixx0725

marixx0725 New Member

I listen to wide range of music but I mostly listen to Korean pop music.

2. ikerman88

ikerman88 New Member

For me it depends how I feel the day or the week, if I´m stressed or angry I listen Rock to relax like Metallica, Sistem of a Down, Slipknot, etc. don´t have a specific style into the Rock, listen from trash to pop-rock.
    But if I´m calm and a litlle happy I listen more pop music like Michael Jackson or Justin Timberlake, I konw that´s is crazy but is how I enjoy the music.

3. ewi102

ewi102 Member

i like to listen to different kind of music but i mostly listen to alternative rock,pop music,opm,new wave and post hardcore.i listen to rap metal and reggei sometimes.

4. mithul

mithul Member

I usually listen to melody songs as has music which is pleasant to hear.

5. MelvinAngelo

MelvinAngelo Member

Me too.. i am usually listen to melody song its so relaxing when i am busy to my online business and almost melody i played is Philippine songs :)

1 person likes this.
  6. mateusredfield

mateusredfield New Member

Alternative rock/metal, punk rock, hardrock, bands like Three Days Grace, Linkin Park, Fire Flight, and Fight Like Sin are amazing, I love it.

7. ai7aga

ai7aga New Member

I like a little bit a everything also. except jazz, I don't like it at all .

8. Joh24

Joh24 New Member

Christmas song here and there..
    Long christmas in the phillipines begins.
    Im now lisening to Jose Mari Chan songs.
    It brings joy and hope to heart of pinoy's

I love you Jose Mari Chan..

9. andiemay

andiemay New Member

I like korean pop music. Ever since I was on high school, I always prepared listening to kpop songs. Even though I don't understand the lyrics, the song or the language, I still enjoy listening to kpop songs. Also I can feel the emotions of the artist/singer delivering their song whether it's a sad or happy song. I still love listening to their songs even I don't understand anything. Afterall kpop is still a music and korean is a language. There's no boundaries when it comes to music.

10. allivan

allivan New Member

I mostly like pop music, but I wouldn’t mind other genres like rock or rap music.

11. xPrxnce

xPrxnce New Member

I like listening to lots of rap and hip hop, whether its old or new, I like both, I like a little bit of lofi music, I listen to whatever sounds good really, I don't like rock or country music though, I also really enjoy calm jazz

12. donald78

donald78 Member

Most of my time I listen to love songs, but it also depends on what particular place I would be. It keeps me feel better sometimes, especially when in bed. It helps me motivate my daily tasks alone. Or sometimes, it leads me to relax a bit of my time. Music is like a dream for me.

13. Russel1Westbrook

Russel1Westbrook New Member

I tend to gravitate toward almost any type or genre's of music because being someone from a foreign country and coming here to America I was exposed to only my type of music in my country but now when they came to America I hear all of these different types of music and I also gravitate more toward aggressive music or hardcore music more motivational music because I tend to you myself as lazy but when I hear music I motivated to work I motivated to study I am motivated to do chores I am motivated to go and do things I am motivated to dance so I tend to gravitate toward aggressive music loud beats army type music military type music gangster type of music it really motivates me I feel great I feel rejuvenated invigorated

14. jjmontero

jjmontero Member

Mostly, I like pop music and sometimes I also prefer rock music.