What kind of phone do you have?

Discussion in 'Cell Phones & Tablets' started by localseo, May 30, 2019.

1. localseo

localseo New Member

What phone are you using right now?

2. constant32

constant32 New Member

SAMSUNG A7. Ilove this phone

3. devincci

devincci Member

Samsung J7 Pro. All of the Samsung brands are always my first pick because it is tested and proven by many people that it is good. It has an amazing design, water-resistant technology, expandable storage, app customization, and a great camera. This doesn't mean I don't like the other offering out there I am just tested by the brand of Samsung and I find good.

4. megie02

megie02 New Member

I`m currently using Xiaomi Pocophone. Because it`s very cheap and have a very good performance. Battery life is amazing. You can play heavy game.No lags not heating even you play it in whole day..

5. Rudy2

Rudy2 New Member

I have a Samsung S7 and I can't complain about it, the battery still lasts more than a day and its simply a great phone.

6. srki93

srki93 Member

I have Samsung A8, very good phone for it's price.

7. Eirlys

Eirlys New Member

I have a Huawei P20 lite. It's a great phone but it seems that the company isn't particularly welcomed by Google at the moment, so I worry for their future here in the UK. I will likely get a Samsung next if things don't turn out well for Huawei.

8. elliethegypsy

elliethegypsy Member

I have Samsung J5. I had this four years ago when I got my first salary and until now, I still have it. This has a sentimental value for me so apart from I still don't have money to buy a new one, I can still use it for communicating my friends, family and to the world.

9. Tnr2188

Tnr2188 New Member

I have a Orbic Wonder

10. pMarcos10

pMarcos10 New Member

I just have Oppo A3s as my phone because our family is poor it's a pretty good phone for its price bu tthe total issue is that the 16gb internal storage.

11. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

Right now I am just using an ordinary phone. Hopefully I can earn money to buy a smartphone.

12. halsoriano

halsoriano Member

I have a Huawei Nova 2i. I've bought my phone a year ago i'm using it with no problems and so far so good. But well it's not a high specs phone it's just a medium core but not that bad. The most thing I like in Huawei is the front and back camera because of its high quality megapixels so I have no problems on this phone and I enjoy it.

13. EnceJoy

EnceJoy New Member

I was using Oppo F1S for about three years and two months ago I decided to switch to iPhone 8 plus. I can say I am very much satisfied because it is very fast. Battery life is actually an area of great interest with this handset because the battery is actually smaller than last year's 7 Plus. True Tone is really welcome, and you can see the slight difference between the screens when compared with the 7 Plus.

14. Miah123

Miah123 New Member

I just bought my phone 2 months ago and it is Samsung A50. Before buying it I actually searched for the specifications and watched videos about what's special with the phone that's why I decided to buy it. So far I am actually enjoying using this phone. I just love how lightweight it is and really love the wide screen feature of the phone. Aside from that, the battery specs is also good. I can actually go to work without bringing the charger just as long as I make sure that everyday my phone is fully charged. The thing that I also like with this phone is it has a large capacity with 6GB Ram and 128Gb internal memory, you don't have to worry about downloading applications and other stuffs. Samsung A50 is my best phone so far.

15. Recollins8817

Recollins8817 New Member

Samsung Galaxy 8. I personally enjoy this phone. It takes incredible pictures and has amazing battery life.

16. katju

katju New Member

I have Iphone 6s . And I love my 6s.It is still in my primary phone today.IOS 12 really helped bring it back to life.If you have 100% battery capacity,it should atleast get you to the evening with moderate use.Still powerful and efficient.Age doesn't matter on this phone.

17. Natasha20

Natasha20 New Member

I am relishing the functionalities and features of Vivo V11. Its cameras are more than tremendous and intuitive. I am so mad in love with this mobile that I have resolved to steer clear of getting hold of a new phone within the next five years.

18. yetyet

yetyet Member

Vivo 91C....
    So far I find it cute and it has good performance. Actually I don't mind the brand as long as I know I can afford it and has a good feature then I'm fine with it. The last phone I had last for about 6 years, since then I realized it's not about the brand it's all about taking responsibility in handling and using the phone. Six years for me is not that long but not bad for a local brand phone. For this phone I have right now I hope it will last long and hopefully it will surpass the lifespan of my previous one, hehe.

19. Raykeep

Raykeep New Member

I own Microsoft Lumia 535 dual sim, which operates with windows 10. It has ram 1 GB. I have used it for five years now and it has never develop any problem, it is as good as new. It is slim and has very sensitive touch screen.

20. Omune

Omune New Member

I own oppo F5;it has all I need in a phone and I am sure for the time being,I am not making any new purchase. The RAM is great,selfy camera awesome, everything close to perfect. It's just a great phone and I love it.

21. RyanIsTrying

RyanIsTrying New Member

I currently own three phones ! Samsung Galaxy, iPhone 6 and iPhone 5SE ! iPhone 6 is the best by far haha

22. Lasheen123

Lasheen123 Member

Moto it is not very good but, it's battery is very long lasting

23. LMjay

LMjay New Member

I have using my Samsung A30 since May and I can say I fell in love with it, trust me, I think its because I was using a techno before, terrible performance.

I wouldn't say the A30 is performing miracles but with its 4gb ram and an octa-core CPU, I can play several high resolution games without a hitch.
    I also spend a lot of time on YouTube and its performance exceeded my expectations.

I don't want to mention much on the camera because I have seen better on some lower budget phones, so if you are so much of a selfie person it makes me sad to say A30 shouldn't be in your mind.

24. LMjay

LMjay New Member

I have using my Samsung A30 since May and I can say I fell in love with it, trust me, I think its because I was using a techno before, terrible performance.

I wouldn't say the A30 is performing miracles but with its 4gb ram and an octa-core CPU, I can play several high resolution games without a hitch.
    I also spend a lot of time on YouTube and its performance exceeded my expectations.

I don't want to mention much on the camera because I have seen better on some lower budget phones, so if you are so much of a selfie person it makes me sad to say A30 shouldn't be in your mind.

25. mbrnrd

mbrnrd Member

I used to change phone (when I was still using adroid) every 1-2 years. But ever since I used iphone, I can use my phone longer than 1-2 years

26. kianezoe

kianezoe New Member

Im using iphone 6 plus
    because its fast and user friendly

27. Sabrina92

Sabrina92 New Member

I prefer to use an android model of Samsung. Recently I am using one of Samsung'S flagship sets named Note 9. It is the best phone I have ever used.
    With the launch of the Samsung galaxy Note 10 and Note 10 plus, the Samsung galaxy Note 9 officially becomes old hat. However, I don’t let that deter me from considering this phone as a part of your high-end purchase choices!

Despite the Note 9’s year-old age, this is still an amazing and powerful smartphone. Compared to the Note 10, you’re going to lose out on the 2019 processor as well as the triple rear camera setup. Depending on the model, you might also lose out on some RAM and internal storage.

However, the loss of those specs won’t negatively affect the phone’s performance in any significant way, and the Note 9 still includes the headphone jack and microSD slot on all models. You also still get the S Pen, the latest Android 9 Pie updates, and a beautiful, notch-less display.
    Samsung Galaxy Note 9 has following specs;
    • Display: 6.4-inch, QHD+
    • Chipset: Snapdragon 845 or Exynos 9810
    • RAM: 6/8GB
    • Storage: 128/256/512GB
    • Rear cameras: 12 and 12MP
    • Front camera: 8MP
    • Battery: 4,000mAh
    • Software: Android 9 Pie