What kind of power do you want to achieve?

Discussion in 'Nonfiction Writing' started by nekochan30, Jun 10, 2018.

1. nekochan30

nekochan30 Member

When you were a kid we love super heroes and we want to be like them and you want to have a super power like Superman, Spider Man and so many fiction characters that we watch and admire.So what kind of super power you want to achieve when you given a one wish to have a power?For me I want to have power of levitation I want to fly go high and go to any place I want you will feel that you are free, free of everything free at all problems and then also add the power of teleportation much easier to transport at any place that you want. And so you what kind of power do you want and why?

2. missjetaime94

missjetaime94 New Member

Well, ever since I was a kid, I want to have the ability to fly just like superman. Isn't it cool to be able fly? Who doesn't love that? right? And aside from flying I also want to be able to hide from anyone, so I like to have the invisibility power. So that if I'm not in the mood or don't want to see someone I can just snap my fingers and then became invisible.

3. gentlevelvet

gentlevelvet New Member

I want the power of Instant Teleportation.

I want to be able to travel anywhere in the world, any time I want, instantaneously. I don't need invisibility or the ability to read minds or the ability to fly if I had Instant Teleportation.

Think about it: If I could instantly travel anywhere I want, I wouldn't need to fly. I can hide in a closet instantly, so I wouldn't need invisibility. And, while I'm hiding in the closet, I can hear people talking to themselves or to others. Voila! A total of four powers in one.

4. bluwish01

bluwish01 New Member

There are a lot of powers that is very beneficial to us, but I wanted to have the all-knowing power, I want to be omniscient. Knowledge is power, the more knowledge you have the more respect you can gain and eventually power. With knowledge, you don't need to put extensive work on your body, you can just choose the right way to accomplish your goals. Helping people will become easy like never been before because you already have the right, accurate and absolute answers and ways on how to solve their problems. If you know everything, you can become a great leader. You can make a very prosperous and wealthy kingdom or country. You will no longer be having the problem with money anymore. Omniscient means all-knowing, Having this power only means I can be prepared every time and the fear of the unknown will be no longer affected me. I will use this power to earn money and eventually to put up a business. I will do this again and again my name will be known to the world. When the time comes to the world recognizes me, I will step up and become a leader. I will use this power to make my land prosperous, strong, and wealthy. A land where love, peace, friendship, and unity exist.

5. Elena2018

Elena2018 New Member

I would like to have a power of a healer. If you and people that are close to you, nothing else matters. When you are sick and even money can't help you, this is the worst thing in the world. I would like to help people who suffer because they are sick. I think this power is a the most important or all. I don't want to say that I want to be like Jesus but something similar.

6. veeraveera

veeraveera New Member

I would like to have the super power to read minds. That would help me to understand people and how they think. It would not be only practical for my own life, but that kind of information could potentially change the world.

What do you guys think, if someone had a super power like reading minds or being invisible, should they use that for helping others like super heroes? Would they have moral responsibility to do so?

7. mchichi

mchichi New Member

i want a power not to get old or get sick ever immortality with limitless vitality because i dont want to undergo the pain the anxiety during the times i got sick to major extent..i just want to experience a life where i will not be sick ever and will not grow old..however only GOd knows what should be for us so i wont question HIm ever..the LORd knows whats best for me so thy will be done..

8. amiah2jade

amiah2jade New Member

I want to achieve the ultimate power. To be comfortable being me and to be able to pass that on to everyone I meet. It isn't just about the physical me either, it's about the mental me and the, financially stable me. It's also about being okay with the decisions I make and being able to hold my head up no matter what.