what language should i learn??

Discussion in 'Web Development, Programming & Graphics' started by kineticpower, Feb 13, 2019.

1. kineticpower

kineticpower New Member

so i'm inrested in learning programming but i really dont know what to learn. I want to make web apps for ios and normal apps. my friend says that swift has horrible syntax and i am kinda worried that obj-c is getting out dated any help?? at a certaint point i also wanna hack.

2. Ojuksfrank

Ojuksfrank New Member

for me I advice c++ language cos it gives the basic knowledge about what programming is all about before u can advance to the more harder once. I must say there a lots of language out their but c++ is the best place to start from

3. mschimmenhausen

mschimmenhausen New Member

Java is one of the best paid languages and is used on multiple platforms. Not to be mistaken for JavaScript which is something else entirely. JavaScript is probably easier to get into though.

4. TANPOST

TANPOST Member

The English language is the language spoken around the world - since the largest English speaking country,is a country having many people that not only speak English - but the their own native language. So it is a VERY BIG PLUS for every business person to master speaking English - if they want to do business around the world.

5. srki93

srki93 Member

Start with C language to gain knownledge, after that, you can continue with Object Oriented Languages like C++, C#, Java..