What makes a good Blogger?

Discussion in 'Writing for Blogs' started by Whizzdorm, Oct 17, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Whizzdorm

Whizzdorm New Member

What makes a good Blogger?

2. jheycianramos

jheycianramos New Member

A good blogger should be honest about his/her article.A good blogger should know what his readers want to know.A blogger should be able to discuss the good and bad information he needs to inform to the readers.

3. chrisclyde

chrisclyde New Member

A good blogger is one who has a very good traffic, creates good content and derives a very good stream of income from the blog. Although the desire to make money should not override the necessity for good quality. The good blogger also needs good SEO and Social Media Marketing strategies to succeed. The big question now is, how does a person become a very good blogger.

The richest and biggest bloggers in the world like Pete Cashmore (Mashable), Micheal Arrington (Techcrunch) and Vitaly Friedman(Smashing Magazine) did not just stumble upon blogging excellence or success. They devoted time and energy into creating the processes and systems for their blogs that eventually grew them into the ranks of the millions and billion earners on the internet. The techniques they use have also been adopted by business moguls like Bill Gates who blogs at the Gates Notes.

What are these processes and systems -

1. They research extensively about things they blog about.
    2. They learn from others.
    3. They think out of the box.
    4. They use extensive creative support.
    5. They run their blogs like a serious business.
    6. They are consistent with thier content production processes.
    7. They hire the best hands to take over their blogs as soon as they grow big.

4. happyjay

happyjay New Member

I need to read up on this myself, as I want to start my own blog in the next year. I always feel like I do not know enough about anything in particular, despite having two degrees and working on a masters. Everything I know feels like a general google search away, but maybe I am just being too negative.

5. prateek22

prateek22 New Member

the person who knows what people might want to know and what they are interested in knowing, so he researches and makes his readers and audience satisfied with his work. he must be able to provide readers with what they are curious for. this is what makes a good blogger