What makes a person beautiful?

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by Merz, Sep 22, 2017.

1. Belts

Belts New Member

I believe that everything that God has made is beautiful and it depends on how a person will show that beauty. Some people show their beauty in their physical appearance. For me, a good heart, kind soul, and nice attitude make a person beautiful because the inner self is more important for me. The real beauty radiates inside the heart not in the outside appearance, what a person has inside will show in his deads and actions. When the inner beauty glows then everything will follow and that what made a person beautiful inside and outside.

2. What makes a person beautiful?

"Beauty is in the eye of the beholder."

Normally, this quote pertains to the physical attributes of a person. Being beautiful not only shows on the outside but on the depth of a person. True beauty comes from within. A good heart and humility, for me, is what makes a person beautiful.

3. allrock

allrock New Member

I don’t see beauty on just physical attributes. Being beautiful does not mean you have a good-looking face and a sexy body, for me a person is beautiful if he/she possess the following traits:

1. Faith in GOD – a person who puts GOD and his teachings above all other things and apply these teachings in his/her daily life.

2. Being Positive and Inspire Others – Believe in yourself. Accept the things about yourself that you can’t change and use it to your advantage. Focus on your strengths and let your weaknesses be your inspiration to change.

3. Do not do to others what you do not want them to do to you – This maybe a very simple rule to follow but most of us totally fail in this one.

If you have the traits I mentioned above, then you are truly B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L to me!!

4. JACKIE LOU MORENO

JACKIE LOU MORENO New Member

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.Beauty comes within,it is whats in your heart.The most important is your traits, your attitude and the way you carry yourself to others.If you do good beauty reflects in you.It's not the face that you have it's inside in you that counts.

5. PMarga

PMarga New Member

For me, attitude is what make a person beautiful. I am a firm believer that physical attributes are only temporary. Whats important is your attitude inside because that alone is a self manifestation that you are beautiful inside out.

6. bude

bude New Member

People becomes more beautiful if there's a good heart in it. We're all beautiful and unique.

7. paubash

paubash New Member

We are all beautiful in different ways. It is not just about the looks but it's all about your inner self, on how you look at life and everything around you.

8. Karen020588

Karen020588 Member

A good Heart. Well for me i dont look in physical appearance of person, i always wanted to know her by her attitude, how she helped other (so that she can inspires me too) and i think those people who has a strong faith and Beliefs to God. God has created all of us beautiful, but not perfect. We all have flaws. For me i learned not to envy others. When i see someone that has everything (materialistic) i always tell myself, i should work hard to get this and that, so yes, i am a contented person, i cant say that i am perfect but i love God.

9. Clean Heart

Clean Heart New Member

The word beautiful as define by the dictionary is possessing the qualities that are pleasing, satisfying, and or delighting to the senses or mind. We are different people with different opinions, thoughts, preferences, likings, and etc., right? So how we look at a certain person differs from one another. It depends on how we define beauty in our own perspective. Even blinds who cannot see have tbeir way of seeing how beautiful a person is. If you ask me, a beautiful person is someone who possess not only great physical looks or qualities but also within. If you have the kindest loving heart even if you don't posses the beauty outside you are considered beautiful but if you have bad attitudes, does not respect people and shows negative personality, then the beauty you have outside is useless.

10. Aphropraiz

Aphropraiz New Member

Every one of us as humans are created beautifully and wonderfully. But, beauty in this sense (I think), is the depth, the heart and mind of an individual. We could call it character, a person could be all handsome and beautiful on the outside, looking all pretty, but their character speaks otherwise, they could come off as rude, disrespectful and so on.
    What makes one really beautiful is their deed to mankind, their love for their fellow being. Acts they carry out for humanity, and not just for selfish reasons, but from the good that dwells in their heart.
    Another thing that make people beautiful is finding strength in themselves. And lastly loving themselves for who they are.

11. shine28

shine28 New Member

Appreciation and acceptance is the best measure of what makes a person beautiful. Why? Many of us tend to appreciate good features we want to have from other people. We give much value to what our ideal beauty is not knowing that if we just accept and appreciate what we really have and who we really are then we'll start to feel that we're the most beautiful individual. Satisfaction and positive outlook in life truly give us the genuine radiance our body can naturally showcase. No matter what we feel inside it will surely be reflected outside. In the end, just be optimistic, compassionate to others and most especially be grateful for everything you have now.

12. Ferchu33

Ferchu33 New Member

Tricky question, has a lot of answers if you ask me, some people find beauty in magazine cover models, you could say maybe the hair, maybe the clothes, maybe the face, maybe the body, but I think like many others here that attitude is important, but most importantly, the attitude has to come natural.

A smile can pierce through the most hardstone hearts but if it's a fake smile it may not be very effective, and who says only smiles can charm people, clumsiness and shyness are considered cute too, shows off strength or boasting may appeal to some people, it's all about the synergy between people that really makes them think someone is beautiful and if that synergy comes naturally then that's when people see beauty. Some people may even see beauty in more bizarre attitudes too.

So what makes people beautiful, well depends on who you ask.