What makes you happy and why?

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by evemacy08, Oct 15, 2011.

1. evemacy08

evemacy08 New Member

We all have things or people that makes us happy. It's a good feeling to be happy. What makes you happy and why. Let's discuss.

2. Sher

Sher New Member

Love from my family and friends will definitely makes me feel happy. I also feel happy every time I accomplished something, do good things to others and see my students learn for what I've thought them. But, nothing compares to the happiness I feel every time I got the chance to wake up again and make my dreams come true.

3. Jennywrites

Jennywrites New Member

I am happy when my children are happy. My children are the light of my life and what make me want to live and make me happy. I love my children and couldn't imagine my life without any of them. I have 3 beautiful girls, and neither of them could be any more special to me. I am so thankful that the Lord gave me these beautiful children. I am happy each day that I wake up and they are near me. I love being a mom, and more so their mom!

4. Uneasybuffalo

Uneasybuffalo New Member

Parents are always happy when around there kids. Just look at that picture of my name. That was my little alley cats first day of preschool. When you have children time just flys. It seems like just yesterday we were rushing to the hospital so my wife could give birth, and now we are rushing so she isnt late for school. Kids are awsome and mine make me very happy.

5. Probably like most parents, they would like to see their children finish their studies, get a diploma and find a decent job. All of these make me happy because I know getting a college degree is the first step for a brighter future. When all of my three children are already earning and are all settled down with a loving wife or a good husband, I would gladly say I have many reasons to give thanks to Almighty God.

6. anne

anne New Member

Every time I sleep and be able to wake up makes me feel happy. For me, it just symbolizes that I have been given one more day to celebrate my life, do good deeds and correct the bad ones. It also gives me a chance to build memories with my love ones and be able to fulfill my dreams.

7. Egtrab

Egtrab New Member

My Zoey. She is a two yesr old weiner dog (my weenie baby). Ive had her since she was eight eeeks old. She is like my child as I am a single (divoriced) 24 year old without children. Zoey is full of personality, hyper as a todler eating sugar for the first time, and.loving. She is also addicted to fetch.

8. Chantelle

Chantelle New Member

The Lord Jesus Christ makes me happy. This truth is one which I cling onto for dear life.
    God is The Creator and Giver of all which adds to make us happy.
    Happiness is found when we realise the deeper truths within ourselves, and retain the inner peace in the realisation that we are Children of God.

9. John Roberts

John Roberts New Member

A hamburger and fries, a good cup of coffee. Waking up on a bright and sunny day, all of these things should make you happy, if only, because, you are alive to enjoy them.

10. ACrouch80

ACrouch80 New Member

Spending evenings with my husband and daughter make me extremely happy. Other things that make me happy are crocheting, reading a good book, and a nice cup of coffee. It's the little things in life that mean the most.

11. veroapril

veroapril New Member

As a teacher, the greatest source of my happiness is whenever I hear my students that they are grateful that they have me as their teacher. It inspires me to work hard everyday. It makes my day whenever I see that they are interested with my lesson especially when they are very eager to participate during discussions. This is the reason why I chose this profession though the salary is very minimal.

12. quercitron

quercitron Member

One of the things that make me happy is knowing I achieved something that I've struggled with for a long time. The ultimate feeling of fulfilment makes all the pain worth fighting for.

13. donald78

donald78 Member

I am happy if my kids are happy. I am happy if my family is happy. I am happy for the things that I have been through over the years. And I am happy if everyone is happy because of the joy and contentment.

14. Larormie

Larormie New Member

I am the most happiest when I make people smile; It just really puts me in a good mood, especially if he/she is an important person to me. As long as the ones that I love are happy then I am as well. <3