What makes you happy?

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by Kbr5400, Nov 24, 2017.

1. Kbr5400

Kbr5400 New Member

Been down lately, want to know what makes everyone here happy

2. It makes me happy when I see my friends and my loved ones happy as well. I think, the secret of happiness is to care for other people. It gives you a purpose and makes you larger than your life. Caring for other people and making them happy is beneficial to you as well. For example, if you are still a student and you want your parents to be happy, you will study hard and try be successful in your life. If you want your spouse or your children to be happy, you will strive to make yourself a better person and to be a good provider to your family. If you want your friends to be happy, you will aim to be the best that you can ever be in everything that you do to make them proud of you.

3. dinally97

dinally97 New Member

It makes me happy whenever I accomplish something. Even the smallest of things like cleaning my room, finishing a book or just sipping a cup of tea or coffee. Expecting happiness from big things can sometimes lead me to disappointment or sadness. Sometimes we just need to celebrate the simplest of things. You can also start from there if you're feeling down.

4. johnfredderick

johnfredderick New Member

One of the easiest ways to be happy is by letting go of the things that make you sad. Let it go and let God do the rest. I also went down lately due to depression. But when I let go of all those sad things and mistakes I've done, slowly I came up to start again. We all make mistakes and we all come to the point that we will feel down and sad but sometimes, the best thing is to start to be happy again.