What makes you happy?

Discussion in 'Nonfiction Writing' started by Wilvelo88, Aug 12, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Wilvelo88

Wilvelo88 Member

Family is my happiness in my life. I love my family, seeing them smiling everyday makes me feel comfortable. I show my love to them by cooking there favorite dish. That's how I express my love to them. Happiness is a matter of choice. Be happy smile more.

2. jhonuarin03

jhonuarin03 Member

my family, especially my kids. They are my everything, my life, my strength and my happiness. Seeing them happy makes me happy. I can do everything for them.

3. gina1

gina1 New Member

Success of my children makes me happy. It gives me purpose in life. Their happiness is my happiness. Even though true happiness is hard to achieve, we have to keep going so not to hurt the feelings of our loved ones. Money cannot buy happiness.

4. anchoreztin

anchoreztin New Member

I am a very simple person I really like my life to be simple. For me, happiness is a very relative word. Happiness is different from on person to another. Some may be happy if they are famous. Others may be happy if they have money. Also, others may be happy if they are married to the one that they love.
    For me, in order for me to be happy, my ultimate hopes is to have peace of mind. Everyday I strive to make my life peaceful. As much as possible I avoid getting into petty arguments. I always respect the people around me. I dont move and decide in haste. I do my best to keep my self healthy so that I dont have unnecessary stress and worries about my body and mental wellness. I always try to be contented.
    Others may have the money in the world. Others can be famous. Others can be an over achiever and have all the awards in the world. But not all of them can be happy.
    Happiness is always about the positive mental attitide and good dispositions in life. And for me, having peace of mind is always my happiness

5. donamis

donamis New Member

What makes me happy is my family. They always comes first before anything else.

6. John0520

John0520 Member

My family and friends makes me happy. Happiness can't be achieved without them. But sometimes being alone makes me happy, i cant do whatever i can where no people can judge you, you can have a time to think of things, and being alone makes you comfortable without no pain and worries.

7. rgtompong

rgtompong New Member

A line started to curve on my lips upon reading the question, "What makes you happy?". Smile simply mens happiness. When one smiles then he must be happy. But what is exactly being happy or the reson of someone's happiness? What makes me happy is when I learn to love myself before anythings else. Loving myself more than anything is not being selfish but rather it gives you a light that everything you do makes you happy. If you love yourself everthing will move smoothly and will follow. Loving yourself enables you to come up with priorities. God, Family, Work, Friends and Yourslef. With love in your heart it will ignite the fire of happiness to everything that you do. When you love yourself everything you do would be of happiness because i would never do a thing that would only breaks my heart. I do things with passion and making sure I am happy for the things that I do so I could serve my purpose in this world.

8. ochykesman

ochykesman New Member

When it come to happiness that is really sustainable i am always of the notion that ''the key to true and sustainable happiness comes when it comes from within you and from God'' because i have come to realise that persons that rely for other people or needs to be around people to make them happy always end up not getting it in the long run.

For me however, what truly makes me happy is achieving something that i set my mind to achieve at the exact time i want it and secondly seizing every opportunity to put smiles on other peoples face just makes me glad. Whenever i do it, i just get this sense of purpose that i am imparting positively to the world.

But ultimately, being able to be happy even when everything and circumstances around points to making you sad. True happiness can only come from God, and to me "The Joy Of The Lord Is My Strength"

9. Mj Andales

Mj Andales New Member

For the past six months, I've been writing HOW TO MAKE MYSELF HAPPY for real. I'm an introvert who to be honest have some many opinion about things. I like to be alone but I hate to be lonely, thus that even makes sense so I wrote there ( a few examples)

• Watch Halik ( new entry)
    • Eminem is such a bop follow him.
    • Buy BTS merch
    • Take care of yourself.
    • Don't hurt yourself.
    We always want to be happy and there were times when we want to we just can't. But only WE can make ourselves makes us happy. In my way, I check everyday what should I do to make me happy. Happiness should be within us, I hate it that before I was happy because other people makes me happy. That's why little by little I make myself happy. Some people might not understand my way or your way to be happy. Ignore them, I've been chained by those people a long time and it's hard to me to escape from those hurtful chain but I tried and here I am making improvements. That's what should the world should do too, to make peace and be at peace

10. Zircrenzo

Zircrenzo New Member

Going to new places makes me happy. I like to appreciate new views. I like to take its pictures and share it to messenger or facebook

11. maryloida

maryloida New Member

What makes me happy is the smile that my family shows me when we have enough budget for the month, it makes me cry to see that my parents are really working hard and i'am able to help them with our daily needs.

So I'am testing my luck to home based jobs to spend more time with them because I'm sick and cant go to the other places.