What movie are you most looking forward to in 2019?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Eeeee6, Jan 14, 2019.

1. Eeeee6

Eeeee6 New Member

There are many movies to look forward to, for me How to Train Your Dragon The Hidden World is at the top of my list.

2. Gabyinho

Gabyinho New Member

How to Train Your Dragon The Hidden World is at the top of my list too! I love that movie. I saw the trailer! It's exciting that toothless gets a girlfriend! And that underground world of dragons, just amazing! I can't wait to see it!

Last edited: Jan 14, 2019
  3. kiefgonzales

kiefgonzales New Member

I am a big Marvel fan so Captain Marvel has got to be at the top of my list, especially it gives you the backstory of who Captain Marvel was and how she ties in into the Infinity War storyline, as shown in the last Avengers movie.

4. xenekai

xenekai New Member

Avengers End Game of course. This movie is the most awaited movie of all mcu fans which is 10 years in the making. It will blow everybody's mind, and unfortunately, heart. Because of the expected death of our favorite superheroes. However, this movie will wrap up the this whole phase and will give birth to a new beginning. Nonetheless, this movie will surely hit those box office like a hulk smash.

5. cgadalla13

cgadalla13 New Member

Aladdin, my favorite movie of all time should coming out in May of 2019. They are redoing the movie using real people and Will Smith is going to be Genie. The main characters are being played by Naomi Scott and Mena Massoud. I can't wait to see it! I hope it's as good as the original.

6. jen21

jen21 New Member

Definitely Avengers: Endgame and Captain Marvel. My entire family is looking forward to watching those two movies this year. Especially Avengers: Endgame. Finally, an introduction to our Captain Marvel as well as a sequel to Avengers: Infinity War. I'm pretty sure everyone's looking forward to those movies too. I am also enthusiastically looking forward to BTS's Love Yourself in Seoul which will be coming in just a few days, maybe a week. I am unable to attend their concerts but seeing their concert films is the closest I can get to attending their actual concert.

7. Derrickwafula

Derrickwafula New Member

Avengers End game. To view how the diverse sequel will eventually turn out to be with the introduction of Captain Marvell into the mix of heroes is what deffinately everyone must be eager to see it released.

8. Bantoot

Bantoot New Member

All marvel movies.

9. kakeramaru

kakeramaru New Member

I'm looking forward to upcoming movies of marvel. The Captain Marvel and Avengers End Game part 2. I always been an avid fan of marvel movies, comics and series since I was 12 y/o. Because I love how the creators use their imagination to create superheroes with different powers and to create story line that can interchange with one another superheroes, thus creating the avengers.

10. Joyce1231234

Joyce1231234 New Member

I really love the story and plot of "The Game of Thrones". I don't know if it can be categorized as movie because it is really a series, but it is very good and inlligently made. There are rumors that season 9 will be up by 2019, and I am really looking forward to that.
    Well, to mention something that I think can really be categorized as a movie, I would choose "The Avengers" because the last sequel of this movie is very catchy and will leave you waiting for the next one, the continuation of the ending of the last movie. I really look forward to the fall of Thanos.

11. robertpeeeee

robertpeeeee New Member

There are many, but certainly: Captain Marvel

12. suhasrocz

suhasrocz New Member

Let me compile a list of movies that I am eager to watch :
    1) Avengers Endgame
    2) Glass
    3) The Lion King
    4) Joker
    5) Spiderman: Far From Home

Now there are other movies too but these movies are my top pick for this year. I am a huge Marvel fan and so, I don't want to miss Avengers and Spiderman. I am also a big fan of Joaquin Phoenix and he is portraying the main character in Joker. He is known as a method actor and brings a lot of different shades in every character. Mr. Shyamalan is going to add another feather to his cap in his next directorial venture, Glass. It is an amalgamation of three characters which was essayed in his previous movies, Unbreakable and Split. So it would be fun to see these three characters clashing with each other.