What movie do you long to watch in 2019?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Leirad, Dec 5, 2018 at 5:57 AM.

?

Movie in 2019

1. Avengers

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. Captain Marvel

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. Fast and the Furious

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Other

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Leirad

Leirad New Member

What movie do you long to watch in 2019?

2. Joepig

Joepig New Member

John Wick Chapter III, This will be the best movie of 2019, Keanu Reeves as (John Wick) is really a good actor mostly of course we all know that He's the most popular action star Since Matrix movie was released.

3. Joepig

Joepig New Member

Captain Marvel, Can't wait to watch the movie to know more about her and her story behind those powers i've seen the 2nd Trailer of this movie and it's gives me Goose Bumps.

4. Ric

Ric Member

Avengers is a much anticipated movie. The way it ended leaves a taste in my mouth for more. News of people coming back from the dead sets the tone. The long list of characters in one movie is exciting.

5. Xane911

Xane911 Member

2019 Marvel Movies is what I am really interested in right now, this includes Captain Marvel, Avengers Infinity War Part II, Black Panther: Two Kings.

6. karriz

karriz New Member

I'm so excited when I heard the news that the Lion King will be having its live action remake. When I was a child I almost watched it every morning, hearing its songs gives me groove every time I heard it. I thought it was impossible of having this movie a live action version but it was a dream come true. I just can't wait for the movie especially the actors behind the voices of Simba and Nala, the song Hakuna-Matata and all the cast. Disney is great in doing a live action movie and I know my 2019 will be a memorable one.

7. ahmad95

ahmad95 New Member

The Lion King, I really love Lion King when I was a little child, of course it is a part of many millenials growing up. You didn't become a kid when you didn't know who Pumba is.