What movie inspired you the most?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Honeyjuicebox, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Honeyjuicebox

Honeyjuicebox New Member

So i'm collecting movies I want to watch. Kindly suggest inspirational movies. Thank you.

1 person likes this.
  2. MAKBBM

MAKBBM Member

Whatch Less Brown its Better than Movies

3. vebselpo

vebselpo Member

The Pursuit of Happiness. Very inspiring movie. Will Smith portrayed such a very good character there. If we have a dream no matter how hopeless we may get, we have to remain standing and determined.

4. Allanjohn30

Allanjohn30 Member

One of the movies that inspired me a lot is Midnight Sun because I never encountered to have a relationship and it inspired me to find things that can make me the happiest person in the world while life is still existing. I was overwhelmed how she enjoyed every single minute of her life for she knew that soonest her life will come to an end.
    For instance, it makes me realize to do the things that I love and to never regret why I did them.

5. Bcaluag

Bcaluag Member

Mostly i am inspired in Disney movies because their movie is light yet very meaningful. I feel like im a child again.

6. jaykenth

jaykenth Member

The Pursuit of Happyness, this is one of the best films for me when it comes to inspiring movies. While watching this movie, you will really feel the reality of the world and how you can overcome it by believing in yourself. This will change your outlook in life even with the simple things.

7. diazvac

diazvac Member

Titanic, James Cameron's movie about the 1912 sinking of the world's biggest cruise liner was the most expensive made, suffered a difficult, overrunning shoot, and was predicted to be a career-ending flop. But it turned out to be one of the most successful films ever made in movie history.

Last edited: Apr 11, 2019