What movie you like to watch again?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by piswak, May 20, 2019.

1. piswak

piswak New Member

I want to watch The Lord of the Ring again. Legolas there has awesome stant and fighting moves.

2. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

The following:
    1. Braveheart
    2. Saving Private Ryan
    3. Gettysburg
    4. Bananas
    5. Glory
    6. Animal House
    7. El Cid
    8. 55 days In Peking
    9. 13 Hours
    10. The Last Samurai

3. JojieJoy

JojieJoy New Member

Well, I really love to watch Parents Trap and Princess Diaries over and over again.
    I love the twist of story and it makes me feel like something unexpected about me could also be revealed anytime.

4. Lilytr

Lilytr New Member

I rewatch The Princess Bride and Howl's Moving Castle all the time. They're wonderful in different ways, but both of them always have a little more to offer with each rewatch. It's also fun to rewatch movies at different points in your life and see what you take away from them as you change as a person.

5. Treveez

Treveez Member

• The Good, The Bad And The Ugly (1966)
    • Donnie Darko (2001) ...
    • Point Break (1991) ...
    • Clueless (1995) ...
    • Starship Troopers (1997) ...
    • The Sixth Sense (1999) ...
    • Face/Off (1997) ...
    • Avengers Assemble (2012) ...

6. Akirekire27

Akirekire27 New Member

1. The Fault in Our Stars
    2. Parent's Trap
    3. Love Rosie
    4. Suicide Squad
    5. All of Marvel Movies
    6. To All The Boys I've Loved Before
    7. Sierra Burgess is a Loser
    8. John Wick
    9. X-Men Movies
    10. divergent

7. chrisdeguzman01

chrisdeguzman01 New Member

There are hundred of movies that I really want to watch again and again. If I am going to post it here, it will never end as all i wanted to be in life is a famous movie critic. Try me and lets talk to believe that what I know about movies is true.
    If you are looking for a person who can rate or tell his belief or felt about movie he watched... then, you need me.

8. mibridina2001

mibridina2001 Member

The movies that I really like to watch again are:
    1. 10 Things I Hate About You
    2. Titanic
    3. The Notebook

9. mbrnrd

mbrnrd Member

1. When in rome
    2. 10 Things I Hate About You
    3. MCU Movies
    4. Titanic

10. kianezoe

kianezoe New Member

I want to watch again the movie of Game Of Thrones,because the graphics and fight scenes are awesome and dope.

11. cvsevilla

cvsevilla New Member

up and three idiots

12. Aileen635

Aileen635 New Member

As always, Star Trek: First Contact. As a huge Trekkie, I always thought it was the Star Trek: TNG film that really showcased what the franchise is all about at its core: Hope for a brighter, peaceful future. I've always loved how they showed that the man who ushered in a whole new era for earth was a drunkard who only built earth's first warp capable ship because he wanted to be rich, but when he saw that there was a future of possibilities, he set aside his personal desires and kick-started humanity's quest to boldly go where no one has gone before.

Yup. I want to watch Star Trek: First Contact again.

13. azerty321

azerty321 New Member

The movies I would like to watch for the second or even third time are the following:
    1. Karate Kid
    2. Titanic
    3. Avengers Infinity War
    4. Fast & Furious 8

14. kamal78

kamal78 New Member

braveheart
    matrix
    seven

15. ikerman88

ikerman88 New Member

I always wanna watch Star Wars movies and MCU movies especially Avengers Endgame a epic movie never someone will find enough words to describe this movie, was unbelivable.
    The way of the history was created to reach that epic ending it was sensational, the ending of some characters was extremely exciting for those who are geeky just like me.

16. Franco22

Franco22 New Member

The movie that I would really like to watch again is Mad Max Fury Road. The reason why I really love and want to watch this movie again is because...
    • It's insanely imaginative production design, costumes, and the characters!
    • Even though the landscape was a desert wasteland it seemed new and interesting
    • The crazy details, from the war boy’s makeup to the insane vehicles…every one of these reminded me of the games Twisted Metal, which I love.
    • Charlize Theron was a real badass in this one Her character Furiosa is simply great.
    • The Immense over the Top action, this whole film is just pure adrenaline fuel from Start to Finish.
    Let's give this movie another watch and ignore the plot since it's pretty basic. Instead, focus on the details. You may come away with seeing more than jacked-up cars and explosions across the desert. Mad Mad: Fury Road is a good film because it is more than that.
    [​IMG]

17. Olita

Olita New Member

If anyone likes the romance genre then you have to see Keanu Reeves' "A Walk in the Clouds." He was really young at the time and almost boyishly sweet. I'm not ashamed to say that I must have watched this movie over 20 times and it never gets old for me. The beauty of the landscape coupled with the freshness of the new beginning of love is my favorite thing about this movie. I would watch it a hundred times more and I don't think I would get bored.