What movies you watched repeatedly?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by johny018s, Jan 11, 2019.

1. johny018s

johny018s New Member

feel free to share

2. elai19

elai19 New Member

Home Alone, I was 9 years old that time when i first watched that movie and now I am 26 years and always watch Home alone. Because that movie bring me a joy and Happines forgetting all problems..

3. imjlord

imjlord New Member

I have watched a thousands of it, but there are some films simply put you in a good mood no matter how many times you watch them.

Here is the list:

1. Every Child Is Special
    2. Wonder
    3. Titanic
    4. Avengers Assemble
    5. Zodiac
    6. A beautiful mind
    7. Spartan
    8. Animal Kindom
    9. Journey to the center of the Earth
    10. The Maze Runner

And my most favorite and always watch it no matter what will happen is Frozen!

4. escoval9d

escoval9d New Member

creed 2
    Aquaman

5. monkee

monkee New Member

The latest movie to make me do this was The Death of Stalin, directed by Armando Ianucci and starring Steve Buscemi, I really like the work of Ianucci, he also did "Veep" and "In the loop", both of which I enjoyed.

6. kathcv910

kathcv910 New Member

I am a romantic type of person and the movie I kept on watching is "A Walk to Remember". It always makes me cry and I do not care on how many times I'm gonna watch it. There also lessons that I have learned by watching this movie one of these is that you can put change for someone. You can influence them even if its good or bad. Second is that there are second chances in life to prove of what we can do to prove ourselves to someone. And most importantly, Love conquers all. Even in times of problems, prosperity, sickness; Love conquers all and this movie proved it well.

7. rolanda

rolanda New Member

TWILIGHT SERIES! I love how they lay out the characters. You can never expect what come next and the story line is there so much surprises. There is actions, romance, thrilling stuff that happening in that movies. It makes thee impossible possible! The books are more impressing. I don't care how old thees movies are but still is the best movies for me.

8. enesibra0702

enesibra0702 New Member

"Man In Black" all sequels;all "Home alone" sequels "Harry Potter" all sequels (in fact I could watch it again)
    "Avengers" all sequels

9. luklinder31

luklinder31 New Member

I have watched a bunch of movies over in over. These included all Starwars, star trek and Indiana Jones. However, the one that I have probably watched and rewatched was Interstellar. I could keep watching that movie over and over.

10. jsoriano10

jsoriano10 New Member

I am a big Marvel fan and I have watched and can still watch all three Avengers movies repeatedly. My favorite Avengers movie is Avengers : Infinity Wars as this movie featured a lot of characters in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. The cinematography was perfectly done, fight scenes were perfectly executed and musical scoring was on point.

Although my favorite characters were part of the 50% that got vaporized in the movie by Thanos after that glorious snap namely, Scarlet Witch, Doctor Strange, Black Panther just to name a few, I am still hopeful that the remaining Avengers would be able to bring most characters back if not all.

Well, here I am, stoked for the next Avengers movie which is called Avengers : End Game and the recently released trailer got me excited even more. :)

Last edited: Jan 12, 2019
  11. nhlfq

nhlfq New Member

I am not the kind of person who would watch anything twice because I always think that I am wasting my time if I did (which is not really true) but some films like Quentin Tarantino's The Hateful Eight and Kill Bill Vol 1 and 2 are two of the few movies I have watched more than once. I also enjoy rewatching Wong Kar-Wai movies, especially Happy Together.

12. Bantoot

Bantoot New Member

1. Every Child Is Special
    2. 3 Idiots
    3. A beautiful mind
    4. Marvel Movies

13. jameteja0000

jameteja0000 New Member

The Secret Life of Walter Mitty. It's the most inspiring and uplifting movie I've seen. It reminds you to dream and do your best work and in life in general. To not be afraid to get out of the comfort zone and achieve what you truly want. To live with purpose and strive for greater collective enlightenment. A true masterpiece by Ben Stiller, cast, producers, etc. I really don't know how to explain how much I love this movie. "To see the world, things dangerous to come to, to see behind walls, draw closer, to find each other, and to feel. That is the purpose of life.” Really can't explain how great this film is, but I tried in a short way.

14. iamwil101

iamwil101 New Member

3 idiots. I like the flow of the story it is realistic for students who didn't love their courses or because of pressure they keep failing. In order to be successful do not seek success but seek excellence and success will follow you.

15. Addwark

Addwark New Member

1. Gladiator
    2. The Rock
    3. the Prestige
    4. Marvel Series
    5. Dark Knight Series
    6. Man on Fire
    7. GodFather
    8. John Wick Series
    9. The Matrix Evolution
    10. The 13th Warrior
    11. And Counting :)

1 person likes this.
  16. Maximabest

Maximabest New Member

My list is
    1. Matrix
    2. Matrix reloaded
    3. Jurassic park
    4. Avatar
    5. The 13th warrior
    6. Cast away

1 person likes this.
  17. tommylacroix

tommylacroix New Member

I have watched Taxi Driver (1976 starring Robert Deniro) maybe one hundred times. It is a disturbing, dark film, but the way it is composed, the unique characters and situations, even the soundtrack, are close to perfect. Director Martin Scorsese is one of the true greats and he has made a few films I will watch again and again.

I'm an older guy so I've seen thousands of flicks, there are many I will revisit from time to time, but Taxi Driver seems to come up again and again for me.

I also watch "A Christmas Carol" (the 1951 version with Alistair Sims) every Christmas, so I guess, considering my age, I've seen it around 50 times.

18. Margarita11

Margarita11 New Member

I am a big fan of TITANIC! In fact, I have probably lost count of how many times I have watched the movie at this point. When it first came out, I was just a child. I have watched it on VHS first. Then as time goes by I have watched it on DVD/VCD. Fun fact, I also became a big fan of Jack (Leonardo De Caprio) and there actually was a time when I believed that Jack and Rose's love story was true. But now that I know it's just a beautiful story, that doesn't seem to take it away from me one bit.

19. josegome82

josegome82 New Member

back to the future 2 is a clasic tha you can show you thing that are now a reality, like the video call, eye recognition, i love it.make dreams so much, a cant tha movie 1000 times

20. MusclePalace

MusclePalace New Member

Some of the movies I could watch over and over are The Wolf of Wall Street and Limitless. I love watching motivational movies and these two movies are definitely motivational and they are my source of inspiration. Watching people taking on extraordinary goals is really something that makes me become more ambitious, pushing me to learn new skills, work harder and it always pays off.

21. erikz008

erikz008 New Member

I always watched Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone whenever I feel bored or I felt like I miss Harry Potter, Hermione and Ron. It takes me back to my childhood days that I’m really addicted to anything about Harry Potter. This is my feel good movie .

22. joanar23

joanar23 New Member

Most movies I watched repeatedly is the Titanic. I remembered when I was a child it was the first movie I ever watched and it happened on our neighbor window.This movie I never forget it was so sad and memorable even I was child till now I always feel the sadness of this movie, there love story will not last and it just one week they already love each other.

Love is straightforward no one knows when it comes.This movie remind us our time, our decisions and teach us to be courageous.Titanic also is one of the most biggest income movie and best movie also.So, I recommend this guys to you to those who not yet watched this movie, you will never waste your time for this movie.

23. guialorenzb

guialorenzb New Member

I have only one movie that I always watch repeatedly and it is none other than, Black Panther. I just love the concept and how the characters portray their culture. The movie has no room for racism. I even learned in the movie that a country must not hide their wealth but it must be shared and it is even the country's legacy, by the end of the day we are ONE.

24. chrvkee

chrvkee New Member

The movies I watched repeatedly are 3 idiots and Every Child is Special, yes both are made by Indians and both are starred by Aamir Khan. Those two movies are the greatest for me, in fact I watched 3 idiots almost 10 times, 9 to be exact as far as I remember, while Every Child is Special maybe just 3 times. 3 idiots is about doing what you love, don't let the other people hinder you to reach your dream while Every Child Is Special is about the learning differences of every child.

25. Vangelovin

Vangelovin New Member

My sheet is short but i really enjoy every time i watch them. So the first one, i'd go with The Dark Knight Rises, just love the Heath Ledger performance with the joker, its timeless... Blood Diamond just because i like the story and the drama, Lord of the Rings all 3 movies just because it is the best adventure fantasy movie ever made !!!

26. Lhang

Lhang New Member

Frozen. It has a catchy songs and and a great story line. The movie also features the most famous song Let It Go, which also became viral. Other songs that I love here is Do You Want to Build A Snowman, For The First Time In Forever and Life's An Open Door. But apart from those catchy songs, what really made people resonate is the life lessons it portrayed. Like how family comes first, how you will control your emotions and how the main characters love making sacrifices for the benefit of their loved ones.

27. xRagnar

xRagnar New Member

1.Pulp Fiction
    2.Gladiator
    3.Lord of the rings trilogy
    4.Scarface
    5.Godfather
    6.Kill Bill 1&2
    7.The wolf of wall street
    8.Inception

28. tumpagreych

tumpagreych New Member

One of my favorite film was 'Train to Busan'.

Its a horror/thriller film; nice cinematography, nice settings, good actors and actresses. Most of all it shows the love of the father to his daughter and it shows in the story that there are still willing sacrifice their lives in the world full of selfish people.

29. veryel28

veryel28 New Member

Taken 1, 2 & 3!!! I just love Taken. The storyline and casts are perfect! It shows how unconditional a father's love is for his daughter. Action scenes are chill but so lit. So nice! I recommend you to watch this, if you still haven't.

30. olivershooter

olivershooter New Member

Back to the Future trilogy often comes on in my house. I mainly watch it for nostalgia but its one of my favourites too, the opening sequence for the 1st movie is one of the best. I also constantly rewatch Her (2013) as it deals with existentialism in a very interesting way. The score for Her is also fantastic, one of the best I've seen in a movie.