What music do you listen to?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Nielshilde, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Marcosdc

Marcosdc Member

I listen to pop and rnd sometimes, it depend on my mood, but my favorite music or songs are alternative rock but not heavy roch or metal.

2. Tunaturkeydog

Tunaturkeydog Member

I enjoy listening to jazz, blues, reggae, world and classical music. For me, I'd rather listen to music that talks to you rather than shout or get angry at you. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy some alternative and rock music.

3. Marcosdc

Marcosdc Member

I listen to love songs at night, and alternative while I'm working it keeps me alive and helps me to finish my task on time. If you are doing something or if you are busy, set some music make it your back ground it'll energize you.

4. robertrroxx

robertrroxx New Member

I view music as an art of sound which expresses ideas, thoughts, and emotions. Hence I listen to all genres of music, depending on the type of mood I am in. I believe hip hop and rap are the best for motivation and inspiration, what do you guys turn to for motivation?

5. Jeahan08

Jeahan08 Member

Anything will do depends upon my mood. Because it represents my emotion. It’s make me relax.

6. hlabajosa1966

hlabajosa1966 Member

Music is the food of our Soul.Individual artist Singers brought and transfer the meaning of music differently.Then we individually have different emotion,passion andtype of Music we love.That is the reason why i listen to different genre ,but i love most is classic rock and reggae .

7. jlynjanz

jlynjanz Member

my music is slowrock love songs. alternative songs and acoustic lovesongs. All of that genres are my favourite it makes me relax so much.

8. lordylordy

lordylordy New Member

I listen to Stingray Souvenirs. I'm a back in time type of person. Any song that melts my heart, and songs you can slow dance to.

9. rvtamayo

rvtamayo Member

I prefer alternative rock genre, but I listen to all kinds of music maybe because I really love music. Music replenishes my soul with positive energy that I use in my daily routine. When I am still a little bit younger I listen to that hardcore music but now I tend not too, it is too much for me.

10. rustypaller

rustypaller Member

Mostly instrumental with me. A lot of the classics...Dvorak, Bach, Rachmaninoff, Mozart, Beethoven, Debussy, and Boccherini are some of my favourites to put on. I also throw on some movie scores too. Video Game music is pretty great on Youtube because there are 4-6 hour long videos of the entire soundtrack. Final Fantasies are good (8/9/13 trilogy are my go-to ones), Dead Space, Silent Hill, Chrono Cross, Ambient scores from Fallout games.

I tend to listen to more contemporary stuff (compared to stuff written in the 18th/19th centuries, anyways) when I’m rewriting and editing because I’m crafting more than creating. Brand New, Velvet Underground, Arcade Fire, Lifehouse, Alexisonfire, City and Colour, Bob Dylan, Led Zeppelin...stuff where I like enough of their songs I can shuffle artist and leave it for a few hours.

11. rustypaller

rustypaller Member

I generally use youtube music app, spotify and setbeat app while writing since I love listening to music while doing any important work. On the other hand, I also watch movies and tv shows on my android device with ;beetv free movie app

12. gabrielapostu

gabrielapostu Member

I like electronic rock music.

13. michpiong

michpiong Member

I don't have favorite song but I love to listen on R & B and Party songs. It gives me energy, can make me smile and I can think positive by listening in this kind of music. But, sometime when I am down and sad, I prefer play sad music. Sometimes, I can feel comfort when I listen to it.

[​IMG]

14. fornixcaliper

fornixcaliper New Member

Hello! The music I listen to is mostly K-Pop. K-Pop covers a lot of genres but my favorites are ballad and R&B. Mainly the reason why I love ballad is that they are soothing to my ears, they are the type of songs that comforts me and help me sleep. R & B music is also sweet to the ears but they make my body move a little. It makes me energetic, like showing me the positive sides of life. It has that effect on me.

15. nhotykeith

nhotykeith New Member

i prefer r&b and slow jams music, like in the 90s

16. Megafortune

Megafortune New Member

I love listening to jazz. It awakens my intuitive faculty. Also, if my brain sort of clog with a lot of issues. Jazz come in handy. And in the mornings i listen to soft music with inspiring lyrics, they really do boost my day positively.

17. Georgeliner

Georgeliner Member

I love listening to gospel music most of the times because I get a lot of hope and it strengthens my spiritual affair.

18. MarqMywordz

MarqMywordz New Member

My music choices have a bit of a bi-polar personality. I could literally go from listening to a gospel song like "Take Me To The King" by Tamela Mann to a hip hop song like"Trap Queen" by Fetty Wap without blinking, am I the only one?

19. MarqMywordz

MarqMywordz New Member

My music choices have a bit of a bi-polar personality. I could literally go from listening to gospel song like "Take Me To The King" by Tamela Mann to "Trap Queen" by Fetty Wap without blinking, am I the only one?

20. Catutzy

Catutzy New Member

I listen to all genres of music.
    Even classic or jazz.
    What I can say is I'm not a fan of the R & B genre.

21. breego

breego New Member

I used to listen to my elder brother's playlist of music when I was in high school which was mostly rap and rock but some other styles mixed in as well. Then I sort of stopped listening to music for along time but now I'm developing a taste for 80's synth wave for some reason (the intro to stranger things might have something to do with this). I love to have a playlist of like an hour long compilation of synth wave running in the background! Movie soundtracks are also a lot of fun to listen to. I don't usually like songs; just the music.

22. KJlullaby

KJlullaby New Member

Music is a big part of my life which is a bit ironic considering I didn't really take a liking to music until I was well into my teens. Now I love all types of music

23. baby123

baby123 New Member

I enjoy listening to acoustic, it helps me relax and understand the lyrics for it is sang softly.

24. AlexJBoyd

AlexJBoyd New Member

I know it's a cliche, but I really love all kinds of music. Of course, we all have favourites. I grew up listening to alternative rock so that will always hold a special place in my heart. More recently, however, I've been expanding my horizons into more difficult music in the classical, jazz, and electronic genres.

So much to love that I couldn't possibly name my favourite!

25. Doraymon17

Doraymon17 New Member

I enjoy listening to the music of the 60's 70's 80's. The Beatles, Queen, Elvis Presley, AC/DC, BeeGees, Bread, Frank Sinatra these are some of the artists i listen to. I'm also into Psychedelic music, my favorite band is Sticky Fingers and Ocean Alley. I also listen to Classical Music, it somehow helps me to relax.

26. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

I listen to different types of music such as rock, pop, blues, etc. Most of what I listen to are tunes that I grew up with. Especially the ones that are no longer being played either in the air or on music video programs. I treasure them when I hear them. They are that rare. It's a treat for me to hear them.

27. jaymart0106

jaymart0106 New Member

Lot of Genre I've been listening to, Like Nu-Metal, Metal, Rap Metal, Alternative, Hip hop, Rnb and Reggae. that kind of music makes my soul fly and keep my mood on good vibe.

28. John213

John213 New Member

I prefer country music like Taylor Swift's songs because you can really relate to it but if we are going back to the oldies I would prefer Whitney Houston's songs , no one can ever beat her voice and song she is a legend.

29. moemen55

moemen55 Member

i prefar saing that i dont like rock. any thing else i can listen to.

30. Raysam

Raysam New Member

I'm not really music selective. I love all genres that come with good beats and vocals. I like rap, classical, jazz, techno, rock, pop, R&B, blues, hip hop, country, electric house and a host of others.