What music do you listen to?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Nielshilde, Jan 31, 2019.

1. Georgeliner

Georgeliner Member

2. swhiskeyman

swhiskeyman New Member

The answer to this question depends on my mood. Lately, I've been listening to the "Lo-fi Hip Hop" station on di.fm. It's great background music because it's lyric free, smooth and steady beats, and easy to listen to in general.

3. Edmunds

Edmunds New Member

hiphop,reggae,dancehall and rnb music

4. jadi125

jadi125 New Member

I prefer to listen qawalli in both conditions happy or sad i love to listen qawalli. Its gives me strenght to move on.

5. tpoet388

tpoet388 New Member

I love rap music. Rap music is very entertaining to me and very meaningful. I love emotional rap music that why I listening to Tupac Shakur. Rap is my life story and I define me in many ways.

6. JesReen

JesReen Member

I am a christian and a worship leader thus my playlists mostly contain worship songs(planetshakers,hillsong,kari jobe) are one of the artists that i often listen to. I’m from the Philippines thus i also listen on OPM but not as often as christian songs. You can compare OPM here in the philippines as pop genre but not quite sure if all of OPM songs are pop genre. Regarding christian songs, i love to listen on slow songs rather than fast songs because when i praise God or have my devotion ofcourse you need to sing something slow to keep you at pace in worshiping. I don’t have much knowledge regarding genres thus i’m not confident in classifying the songs that i listen to specific genres.

7. edwinjr

edwinjr New Member

I listen to almost all genres but I mostly like pop and classic love songs.

8. ciestlavie

ciestlavie New Member

Music is something that is just there which you can listen to when you just want to escape reality and be in your own bubble for a while. I love all kinds of music but I would have to say most of the genres I listen to include rock, R&B, and pop. The ones I listen to might vary from hour to hour or day to day, depending on the mood and the vibes on a certain time.

9. flowqer

flowqer New Member

A lot, I have different playlists for different moods and just listening to music on my free time or making it play in the background while I work is healing to me. I do mostly listen to pop, R&B, chill, mellow songs but I listen to plenty more genre depending on my mood. It's a really nice way to enjoy your time and relax while doing your tasks.

10. Heckler17

Heckler17 New Member

My fancy to music started during the era of EMO and post-hardcore bands. My entire high school life revolves into those music, the bands with one sided bangs, an inch of eyeliners, metals and tin spikes became a thing and of course the blackest of black as much as possible. It never gets old to me, I still sing those songs and partly scream today at my age and then my mother would come running staring at me like WTH is going on. Sometimes, people would ask me why am I even listening to those kind of music, they even relate it to Satanism :whistle:.
    [​IMG]

11. veronica lucob

veronica lucob New Member

I really love having time with epic piano. Yiruma is my real favorite:):):)
    Try this:

12. tjmay

tjmay Member

13. rjdoroja

rjdoroja New Member

I listen all kind of music,depending on my mood,from traditional music to rock and from balkanik to classical.I dont believe that good music can only be found in a certain genre,or at a certain artist.For me it doesnt matter who sings it as long as it makes me feel an emotion.

14. Darenquils

Darenquils New Member

It usually depends on my mood. Sometimes, I find myself listening to Mariah Carey songs, I love listening to her vocal acrobats and techniques, then I'll switch to Ed Sheeran's pop country style of music which i think is really cool. I also listen to other genres like R&B and slow rock or any random music that can turn me on.

Last edited: May 14, 2019
  15. notaubs

notaubs New Member

I listen to so many different kinds of music and it's all a bit eclectic together, but my main fall back is classic rock, usually the Rolling Stones. Apart from that, I like musical soundtracks (I know it's a bit basic, but there are weeks where I've listened to nothing else but Hamilton on repeat), I'll listen to pop from just about any decade, and anything that's energetic or fun to dance to I'll enjoy.

16. Novak20

Novak20 New Member

When I was really young I listend to Linkin Park (rock/metal/rap) then I started listening to my countries domestic rap until I finished elementary school and then my music senses went wild and started listening to all kinds of genres. Now it all depends on my mood to which song to pick!

17. mau-g5uE

mau-g5uE New Member

RnB is one of my favourite type of music. The beat and rhythm are just so amazing. I feel sexy and confident whenever I listen to this kind of music. And Ja Rule is one of my favourite artists because he really knows how to make the listener grove.

18. guitarbro88

guitarbro88 New Member

The music I listen vary every day, mostly based on eras/genres. Mostly I listen to what's recommended on Spotify

90's rock/grunge
    80's new wave
    70's love songs
    60's-70's rock
    50's (on Sundays)
    Pop songs
    Popular songs
    EDM/Trap/Hip Hop

19. alexgonzi

alexgonzi New Member

I prefer music from the 60s and 70s that are soft and relaxing. For those who have not heard from that era, my favorites are "The Lettermen", "Cascades", "Peter and Gordon", among others. Reason being is that the songs they project are full of human intimacy and purpose.

20. Mia09

Mia09 Member

Im listening to old music. Legend.

21. queenbolo11

queenbolo11 New Member

The genre of the music that i mostly listening to is the Pop genre because it is popular and it gives a good vibes.

22. sheilasagario

sheilasagario New Member

i love listening to any kind of song as long as the lyrics was great.

23. Fernandorom890

Fernandorom890 New Member

Since i was a kid i loved the latin music, like salsa, mambo, bachata and cumbia the last one is the most popular in the partys of mexico. another type of music that is so popular in mexico is the "banda", some artist as the arrolladora banda el limon, banda ms, etc. are the most famous in my country.

24. Jonk22

Jonk22 New Member

I listen to a wide variety of music, ranging from rap to metal to country to punk rock. My favorite is rock and pop music. Not really a fan of Jazz and classical though.

25. thusi123qw

thusi123qw Member

I usually like to listen to music when I go to sleep or when I'm travelling,when sleeping I listen to piano music or ocean waves,when travelling I like to listen to Rock music or some hip hop.
    When I'm with friends having a beer or some alcohol we would listen to slow reggae music or party tunes.

26. TonyDaniels

TonyDaniels New Member

*RnB- Underneath me (Desmond Dez), Mad (Neyo), One Last Cry (Brian Mcknight)
    *Reggae- One day (Matiyashu), Redemption Song (Bob Marley)
    *Inspirational- Only a Mountain ( Jason Castro) Flying without wings ( Westlife)

27. Chaplikexhar

Chaplikexhar New Member

Mostly I listen to Dancehall/Reggae music just because I like the vibes and the way it makes me feel. Next best music for me is definitely R&B because I love a bit of romance.

28. smga22

smga22 New Member

I mostly like pop and jazz music. I especially prefer 90s music. Which is really get you another level of entertainment. Moreover, I listen to music from different languages. Since music has no boundary. I tried to spend most of the time searching different song from different countries.

29. kerrwheil

kerrwheil New Member

I usually listen pop punk, rock and indie.
    Pop punk because the lyrics appeal to me and the beats are OKAY.
    Rock, specifically classical rock. My parents always listens to this kind of music and I guess it has passed on to me.
    Indie because as of the moment I really like LANY.

30. FakeHappy

FakeHappy New Member

I like 90's and 20th century emo genres like blink-182, My Chemical Romance, FOB, Paramore, Panic at the disco. Actually i love any kind of music but it depends on my mood. And recently I'm listening to the 1975 and some of soothing music