What music do you listen to?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Nielshilde, Jan 31, 2019.

1. DocJ

DocJ New Member

I really love to listen to music with meaningful lyrics and have deep words wherein you will need to listen to that song, again and again, to understand what it really means. Most of the songs that have that kind of lyrics are Christian music and love songs. I really love it because it is so special to the one who made that song and a soothing voice of the singer and the way He/she sang that song with a great emotion can really melt my heart.

2. It depends on my mood. When Im sad and alone, I listen to slow and sad songs. When Im happy , I listen to dance, groovy and happy songs.

3. Leonid1995

Leonid1995 New Member

Just want to see the variety of music genres in this generation Personally I like classic rock, heavy metal, pop rock, punk and some pop
    Lana del rey, iron maiden, the rolling stones, bon jovi, pearl jam, lifehouse, sleeping with sirens, my chemical romance ect

4. nabel86

nabel86 New Member

Deep house , cause its good as a background when am playing games on my PC.

5. JojieJoy

JojieJoy New Member

I am a music lover so I listen to almost all kinds of music genre. But I always prefer to listen on Collingsworth Family songs. They are a christian family that keeps singing worship songs to glorify God. I just love the thought of praising God just by listening to music alone

6. git531

git531 Member

I listened to Rock songs when i was young, bands like Eagles, Linkin park, Pink floyd were my favorite at that time. Then i started liking Rap songs, Artist Like Eminem, Tupac shakur, Nas etc and after that i started listening to Pop singers like Rihanna, Katy perry. And now a days i listen to electronic music ,EDM, Dubstep etc.

7. I am a music lover and almost all genre is really nice to listen to. My favorite music to listen to is really love songs that brings happiness to your life. Somehow it takes away all the tiredness, tension after a long hard days work. It makes you fell happy and alive. Also dance or disco music it brings out the life in you make it background to your work out fitness every day. Also inspirational music that you seem to rejoice and thank God with each passing day and profess your faith in him in everything that you do.

8. emax2000

emax2000 Member

classical music is my kind of genre. Indeed, Classical music greatly emphasized homophonic melodies, meaning that there was a single melody that all the instruments played, instead of the layered melodies of the Baroque period.

9. memez4savages

memez4savages New Member

I mostly listen to hip hop, i grew up in the streets so everybody listens to this kinda stuff over here. Rappers that i listen to are: Matt Ox, XXXTENTACION, DaBaby, Blueface, Lil Yachty, etc. I recommend listening to Hip Hop since it gives you a good feeling troughout the day.

10. kumarsunil123

kumarsunil123 Member

I like music.Especially, i want listen hindi music of kumar Sanu. He is the best singer of India and I like all types of music. Music, refresh our mind when i do some work then i listen music. Music Give me strength and power. So i love music.

11. fajaybar

fajaybar New Member

i like to listen to warm heartfelt music like love songs and chill music

12. I preferred to listen to relaxing music because it relaxes my body and elevates my mind to reduce stress. Relaxation music helps me connect to my inner peace. Reducing stress not only makes me feel much better, but it can also bring improved my health.

13. jeda30

jeda30 Member

I love listening to country songs but most of my spare time I listen to worship songs. Worship song relieves stress and inspires us to do more good deeds. It is always nice to listen to meaningful lyris with relaxing melody.

14. diannednilan

diannednilan New Member

I'm into Country Music. Country songs speaks my soul. They are more realistic and relatable. It never gets old. #StrawberryWine

15. cesstravels09

cesstravels09 New Member

I like calm acoustic type of music that soothes my ears. I'm not much into noisy music (heavy metal)

16. Teambits

Teambits New Member

R&B, hip hop and rock music

17. elliethegypsy

elliethegypsy Member

My music taste changes from time to time. But when I hit on my early 20's, I got stuck to pop rock genre. This kind of music makes me relax and forget about the world and people around me. That's why I just listen to my playlist when I'm working, traveling and before I go to sleep. But I'm always open to listen different kind of genres that most of my friends recommend me. I think it's a bit weird that I listen to this as well when I work out because it has a mellow melody and don't have a really energetic vibe. But of course, we all have different taste when it comes to music and we probably just respect each and everyone.

18. elliethegypsy

elliethegypsy Member

My music taste changes from time to time. But when I hit on my early 20's, I got stuck to pop rock genre. This kind of music makes me relax and forget about the world and people around me. That's why I just listen to my playlist when I'm working, traveling and before I go to sleep. But I'm always open to listen different kind of genres that most of my friends recommend me. I think it's a bit weird that I listen to this as well when I work out because it has a mellow melody and don't have a really energetic vibe. But of course, we all have different taste when it comes to music and we probably just respect each and everyone.

19. Ndeeri

Ndeeri New Member

I listen to many kinds and genres of music. Music sometimes goes with the mood and the environment you are in at a particular time.
    I am not a hyper kind of person but then again am not cool.
    I particularly love R&B and also smooth soft rock.In a greatly heated or light up environment, soft rock and hip-hop will go a long way.In a boring and relaxing environment, reggae music and Afro music will do.

20. Ndeeri

Ndeeri New Member

I also agree with you. I feel that music goes with mood and the environment. For a hyped up environment I would go with high pitch music like hip-hop.Love songs come in handy during weekends while we are with loved ones.

21. vgeomeljohn

vgeomeljohn New Member

I have a very wide array of music genre that I listen to. My mother claimed that when I was still a baby, I used to cry all the time and the only thing to make me stop from crying is to either feed me with milk or play songs by the band Air Supply. Even now I still love to listen to Air Supply. When I went to high school I listened to a lot of pop rock songs specially Green Day. When I went to college, I loved listening to mellow songs that soothes and calms me down. Now, I listen to lots of metal and hard rock music specially songs from the band Metallica. Sometimes I still go back and listen to mellow songs so to ease my feelings.

22. Brenlee69

Brenlee69 New Member

I usually listen to soft music coz it relaxes me and helps me get my sleep. They say that music is the language of the soul. So the music that you listen usually defines you.

23. wendeluxe

wendeluxe New Member

I don't listen to just one genre of the song. If i like the song, no matter what genre that is, I am going to listen to it. But I am more into Pop music and OPM

But nowadays, I listened to Korean Pop Music because their music are high quality even though you can't understand their language. That's the thing and beauty about music. Music knows no language and music connects people

24. makseu

makseu New Member

For the past 4 years, i only listen to KPOP. KPOP made my life colorful and meaningful. Every year I always find a group to stan. So, I listen to every song that released so that I can find those group that I want to support. Listening to KPOP is like listening to POP, or classic or rock to others.

25. becaro122

becaro122 New Member

When I was 12 I used to listen to rap a lot,it's very upbeat and I get good vibes listening to it,the lyrics while it does not reflect my life is very meaningfull especially eminem's music.as I got older I listened more to classical and country music it's very soothing and calm,it helps me relax and focus when doing various tasks around the house.

26. vanessadespe

vanessadespe New Member

I'm just idolized what's my country have, it is OPM. Every music have it's own uniqueness. I think OPM was very entertaining kind of music because Filipino artist, song composers and singers our very amazing. Also Filipino singers are very talented and their voices has strong personality. The voice of Filipino artist was proved all over the world because of many contest that the Filipino singers had won.

27. nic15

nic15 New Member

Music that we listen to best describes ourselves. I listen to different genres of music because the type of music I listen to depends on my emotions. But most of the time I choose classic music because I love music way better before compared to now. And music before has a lot of meaning and have feelings encrypted in the lyrics.

28. EJSC

EJSC New Member

Depending on what I supposed to do.
    But most of the time I listen to Inspirational songs, Gospel songs, Christian songs.
    I love listening also to Acoustic Musics.

29. ScribeLive

ScribeLive New Member

I enjoy listening to all types of music. The ones I am the most fond of would be jazz, classic rock, hip hop, and alternative rock. These groups are always in rotation on my playlists. Bands like Bad Company are epic on Friday nights; groups like Outkast on Saturday afternoon make everyone feel better.

30. Tasheika

Tasheika Member

I listen to all genre of music but I'm a sucker fo R&B