What other writing jobs do you recommend for writing besides Postloop?

Discussion in 'Freelance Writing Jobs' started by jcosmos, Mar 17, 2019.

1. jcosmos

jcosmos New Member

I never got accepted at textbroker.com even though I've applied many times. I feel like there needs to be research done in order to lift the veil of what it takes to own a WordPress and manage and market it. There are tons of videos and eBooks tethered toward the wide range of steps it takes to become a successful blogger. I state WordPress as the primary source that provides substantial revenue for the blog(s) you intend to write and earn money from. There are a lot of people offering this information and I just want to make it clear that I have a basic WordPress blog on spirituality but I don't think I will be able to monetize it and upgrade to Premium or Business for a while. Until I am financially stable, which I know shortly I will be, I know that in order to become a successful blogger, one of the key facts is that blogging should be done daily, same goes with vlogging. I think with the spirituality blog I currently have, I would be able to expand vastly on the topics and just consciousness, the mind, psychology, sociology, etc. I have an widely ranged subject that I find it effortless and easy to write about. How about you guys?

2. gabrielapostu

gabrielapostu Member

For those who are a bit more familiar with AP and Chicago Style for writing for magazine styled publications, allfreelancewriting.com also has a greatmarket listing.

3. Pooch2015

Pooch2015 New Member

I'm quite confused about all the online marketing/ blog writing opportunities.
    There is so much out there and I would really like to make a decent income from working online, but where do you start?

I have found postloop but am still getting to grips with it all.

What to do...

4. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

Well if you are looking for freelancing jobs, I recommend freelancers.com and wordmasters. In freelancers, you can find a lot of writing jobs to do and get paid for. The only problem is that you have to bid to get the job and this lowers the price of the job. Wordmasters also has different types of writing jobs. but you don't have to bid to get the job. Both pay in paypal.

5. Purplehayze

Purplehayze New Member

How about trying content mills like crowdcontent.com?

Im just starting out myself but that is the route I'm going down. I believe the pay isn't the best to begin with but that they are good for building a portfolio and experience .