What Pc game you play the most?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Ke7en, Jul 10, 2011.

1. Verti

Verti New Member

I play a lot of League of Legends and Overwatch. I started playing League of Legends in 2012, and have since played thousands of games, and have gotten quite far in ranked games. However it has slowly been declining in fun for me, and Blizzard released Overwatch around the same time, so I've been playing that a lot as well. I main supports in both games, primarily healers as it is always a needed role and not many people want to play it.

Erik Van de Laar likes this.
  2. Vladimir Logos

Vladimir Logos New Member

I've been playing Heroes of Might and Magic III for years now. :) It is old school -yes, but pure entertainment also.

3. Aminah

Aminah New Member

The Sims 3 is definitely my favorite! I don't consider myself a PC gamer, let along an actual gamer, but it is a very enjoyable game to play causally during my spare time. I wish I could buy the new game, the Sims 4, but I don't have the funds to purchase it at the moment.

4. Pocman

Pocman New Member

Right now it's CS:GO. After you get to know what you are doing and how to improve the game became addicting. And I always have a soft spot for games with a competitive mode.

5. rock_widit

rock_widit New Member

Even though it's a pretty old game, I still play Skyrim a lot. I love piling on all the fantastic mods that the community's created.

6. niki292002

niki292002 New Member

Portal 2. For me Portal and Portal 2 are the best games ever made.

7. michaelpaluso

michaelpaluso Member

Honestly FFXII The Zodiac Age is amazing...never finished it on PS2 but love it! The totally remaster and able to speed up the travel time is awesome for hunting!

8. michaelpaluso

michaelpaluso Member

I loved Half Life, but portal just wasnt for me!

9. michaelpaluso

michaelpaluso Member

Angry Birds is a guilty pleasure of mine! My daughter and i compete all the time!

10. michaelpaluso

michaelpaluso Member

Warcraft III takes me back to my high school days! I need to reget that and play it again! Thanks for that mention!

11. michaelpaluso

michaelpaluso Member

I have the newest diablo 3 on battlenet and am a huge fan. I need to get back into playing over watch and hearthstone also. I love Blizzard! However i never played the original games.

12. michaelpaluso

michaelpaluso Member

Team Fortress is the reason i love Overwatch and helped pave the way. I probably have over 300 hours invested in that game that i will never get back of my life! lol

13. JuiceAndJam

JuiceAndJam New Member

If I go off from my steam page, my most played game on PC is Brawlhalla. It's an easy free-to-play game brawler that runs perfectly on my PC. Although I would play more games, I generally don't have the funds or not a strong enough PC.

14. MrY

MrY New Member

At the moment i dont play any game. I played League of Legends and Sword Art Online Hollow Fragments. But curently im working on my own game so i dont have time to play other :D

15. mesamis

mesamis New Member

I used to play The Sims when I was younger. I always used to make a giant house in Sims, and use cheat codes to make my Sims rich. Today, I don't have any time to do much because I have to study all the time.

16. mak2x123

mak2x123 New Member

For online games I go play dota 2, for offine I play a lot of offline games. Just like skyrim, theft, witcher, counter strike, pubg. I usually play online games before but it so addicting and consume so much time now I usually prefer offline games

17. Caguioa747

Caguioa747 New Member

Give POE a try, it is far more complex than D2 or D3 but it has the same feel, plus it is free. I would say they took a combination of Titan Quest, D2 and sprinkled their own flavor on top. Be prepared to throw things at your monitor at end game stuff, the game starts out relatively easy but has places where the challenge makes huge leaps. They are starting a new league in less than a week, which is a great time to get into it.

18. kynnlyster

kynnlyster New Member

NBA 2K is one of my favorites! From NBA Live 03 to NBA 2K19. I love the evolution of graphics, controls, interfaces, sounds, and gameplay. As a basketball player, this game suits me for which some moves that I can't do in court, I can do it in computer, like dunking.

Also, I love how the developer revolutionized the whole game, like the whole game schedule in NBA real life is the same in NBA 2K.

19. ripplegrin

ripplegrin New Member

The game I am currently fixated on is Heroes of the Storm. I enjoy moba games quite a lot but I would never say I am that skilled at them. I, primarily, play on versus ai to complete my quests and only play against other human players when I am playing with friends who prefer that. In general, I am rarely a fan of player versus player content but I can see the appeal for others.

20. anachoret

anachoret New Member

I don`t know for sure which game I played the most, but it`s probably one of those hours and hours long RPGs - either Fallout New Vegas or Fallout 2. I usually get tired of games that are too long, so they have to be REALLY engaging for me to be hooked till the end. (I will probably never finish Witcher 3 - it becomes a slog for me after around 30 hours or so.)

21. stevlano

stevlano New Member

When I used to play a lot of computer games I would play Counter Strike:Global Offensive. I had a ton of fun playing it over the years. I also got pretty good at one point in my career and was super happy about it.

22. angeliacq

angeliacq New Member

I'm so into Second Life myself, I find it really engaging. I love to build so I enjoy that part but once I'm done doing anything, it's either I find clothes for my avatar or search for land rentals. I keep doing this and yet I'm not sure if I'll be ready to invest on something in which I can earn money from any time soon. Earning money in Second Life requires skills and investment, though. You either have to become a creator or invest on the booming real estate of this virtual world and it's not cheap. But even without the money-making part, it's still addictive in my opinion.

23. danmike25

danmike25 New Member

All my life since I was a kid, even as young as eight years old I have been so much into video games. As far as I can still remember I even played some family computer games with cartidges along with 80's - 90's video games in our Windows 95 desktop computer before. Then from those mini-games, I eventually progressed to strategy games like Starcraft, and Age of Empires 2. High school days was the time period I got exposed to LAN games like Counter Strike, Half-life and many more until online gaming came. That was in 2004 when I played my first online game ever. It was Ragnarok Online. Well after Ragnarok Online, I also tried other similar online games. But there was really something with that first online game that I liked. And it was concept of open world advanture, "Role-Playing", and character building. It became my standard of gaming. So as time went by, I have been searching, trying out and playing games with related concepts not until the year 2015 when I came across a games series that has already been very popular worldwide but wasn't talked about that much in country because it was offine.

Guess what? This video game series became my favorite gaming series of all-time even though they are not online. This game series is no other than the Elder Scrolls series. To be more specific, I am talking about Morrowind (which is part 3), Oblivion (which is part 4), and Skyrim (which is part 5). I really liked the gameplay of these open-world type of Adventure RPG types of games. They may not have the best 3D graphics compared to other FPS-type of RPG games but I have to say that they have one of the best Gaming Engines of all time which made the games like Morrowind which was released in 2002, Oblivion which was released in 2006, and Skyrim which was released in 2011 very mod friendly making them playable even alongside the latest games of today.

24. nongnuri

nongnuri New Member

Definitely Dota 2. I have been enjoying this MOBA game since Dota 1. After 5 years of playing rank mode, I obtained the Matchmaking Rating (MMR) of 5,000+. According to dota.rgp.io, it is 99th percentile! It might seem high but I am a noob compared to professional players. If you are exceptional at this game, you could earn more than 10 million USD as a team if you won the biggest Dota tournament (The International). If you are new to this game, you can try it for free right now. However, be warned that the barriers to entry are quite high. There are 100+ heroes to learn with endless combinations of items and decisions to perfect!

25. RichardBuquiran

RichardBuquiran New Member

The PC game that I played the most is DOTA ( Defense OF The Ancient) 1 & 2, I played it for 5 years during my College life and even today when i'm working. It is a stress reliever and it is very accessible here in the Philippines compared to Xbox and PlayStation, no offence.

26. Etai

Etai New Member

I used to play league of legends A lot, I have 5000 hours in total on the game (there is a website that you can in how many hours have you spend playing the game for those of you who don't know.)

I remember when I was just starting out, all of my friends were already level 30 and I was just a complete noob, they made fun of me because I was really bad at it, so my competitive spirit decided that it wants to surpass them so I could make fun of them. at first, I didn't enjoy the game at all, I didn't understood what am I doing at all and I saw no point of going on, but them hurting my ego made me go on, so I can prove that I can be better than them!

I started grinding the game, playing 8 hours a day, ditching school so I can play the game more, I hit level 30 in 3 weeks, started to rank, and made it to the glorious rank of bronze 3! I was still laughed at.

I kept on grinding and grinding and grinding, by the end of season 4 (started playing at August 2013) I made it to platinum 1, by that time I already laughed at them, sadly my laugh didn't last long since somewhere at season 5 my friends decided to quit the game, so I was left alone and already addicted.

I kept on playing and playing and playing, until I realized how big of a problem it is for my life.
    My social skills were as bad as they can get, I spent all my pocket money on the game, my grades in school were so low that if there was a -(number) grade than I thats what I should have got. so one day, after losing 23 games in a row (going from plat 1 to plat 5 0 lp), I decided to quit, and not only the game, using the computer it self.
    for an entire mouth, I didn't touch my computer, I went outside more because I had nothing else to do so my social skills started to become better, same applies for my grades.

Nowadays my friends and I are still playing the game from time to time, when we are bored at home and there is nothing else to do, but it definitely does not play the same role it used to play in my life, I used to play 10-11 games a day, now thats the amount of games I play in 2 mouths.

27. Ysettanova

Ysettanova New Member

I've played League of Legends the most in my entire gaming history. It was such a hoard of my time that I regret it sometimes but I had FUN. I play/try other online games and offline steam games but that's about it. I really dedicate myself to online games that require grinds. I've stopped playing LoL now and have started learning to play Dota 2 since it is a refreshing game to play.

28. einar

einar New Member

I became interested in the league of legends, which I appreciated at the time. But the community was really catastrophic. And 1 year ago I discovered Dota 2, and it is amazing.
    Really excellent graphics, characters as charismatic as each other, I'm not ready to stop this Dota 2 which is just excellent.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
    Mini Militia App Lock 7Zip

29. rickmervin

rickmervin New Member

Actually I'm a gamer, my favorite pc game is League of Legends it is a strategy online games. In League of Legends, players assume the role of an unseen "summoner" that controls a "champion" with unique abilities and battle against a team of other players or computer-controlled champions. The goal is usually to destroy the opposing team's "nexus", a structure that lies at the heart of a base protected by defensive structures, although other distinct game modes exist as well. I play this game since I'm 16 years old until now and I also pay money of this game to have a nice character skin.

30. blindwitness90

blindwitness90 New Member

Right now I am really into balancing my work wit entertainment. When I get the time, I mostly play Destiny 2 and F1 2018 on my PC.