What Pc game you play the most?

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Ke7en, Jul 10, 2011.

1. Vincent254

Vincent254 New Member

I'm play Need For Speed Most Wanted 2012 most on pc. Speeding through the streets, racing rivals, evading cops... I love it, the rush is amazing. The game allows you to explore their massive open-world locations to discover cars hidden in secret locations across the map. Treasure hunts! The graphics are exquisite, and the game allows me to choose from such a wide array of awesome cars. I'm racing towards becoming number 1 on the blacklist.

2. dzonyfox2

dzonyfox2 New Member

League of legends... Been playing it since 2014 i think. The game seems fun and addicting to me. It is much better if you have friends who are playing it, you can team up, fight together, protect each other. I love teamplay and the roles in the game, everyone has its own function. You all start separately, and everyone fights for himself, but in the end, you are all together, teamfighting, trying to make a perfect harmony, a perfect combination of powers and moves. It seems a bit strategic to me, you have to use your brain, beside your gaming skills. Communication in the game is also great, beside the chat, you have pings, which help you to communicate faster and easier while playing. I just enjoy it!

3. Eirum

Eirum New Member

I always play Dota 2 and RF online everyday. But I always spent my time playing Rf online is because its RPG game and its really fun to play and there is a lot of PVP (Player vs Player). The good thing about playing Rf online is That you can have friends in the game .

4. lilibethnepo

lilibethnepo New Member

I like PC games but the game that i played a lot is LOL or League Of Legends. Why? Because it is fun and exciting.
    And this game gives me freedom to destroy enemy and trashtalk my teammates so it is fun. And this game is So competitive and you can earn a decent amount of money by playing this nice game.

5. jonjon1980

jonjon1980 Member

Red Alert, Starcraft, Diablo and Need For Speed

6. VendrickLamar995

VendrickLamar995 New Member

I don't play videogames much anymore, but I got Dark Souls 2 during the autumn Steam sale as it was just 10 bucks for the Scholar of the first sin edition (with better graphics, all the DLCs and more) and I've always wanted to get into that franchise (I'm a big Berserk fan as well). As expected I loved it and played over 80 hours in about 3 weeks. Can't wait to play the other 2 games in the series.

7. gagarindes

gagarindes New Member

I'm old time gamer, maybe not so old but I love to play older games like Quake 1, Half-life. I also love these strategy games like Total Annihilation and Red Alert. But in the past when I played on Amiga computer there was a game called Flashback and Another world.

8. ynel03

ynel03 Member

I love to play Dota games since college with my friends because that is the only way to connect with them.

9. ManBearPig

ManBearPig New Member

I like to play strategy sim games like City Skylines and Banished. I also really like playing Rocket League with friends, it's a lot of fun.

10. SamV

SamV New Member

I have played console game from the age of 10 but over the last year or so I have invested my time into pc gaming. The most iconic games I play on the pc are: Rain Bow Six Siege, Rocket League, F1 2018 and many more. But the one game called fortnite really made me make a switch to pc gaming.

11. Mrshaders

Mrshaders New Member

Right now. I played the most GTA V its so enjoyable. I i bought it for just 874 pesos because its on sale. It also included a whae shards. !! And also criminal starterpack in online version of it.

12. Mrshaders

Mrshaders New Member

Right now. I played the most GTA V its so enjoyable. I i bought it for just 874 pesos because its on sale. It also included a whae shards. !! And also criminal starterpack in online version of it.

13. qwwrty

qwwrty New Member

For me, I like PC games that have genres of Action, Adventure, and maybe Simulation but definitely not horror (can't take those things).
    But if I'm going to pick one game, maybe it's Skyrim. I just love the story and the easter eggs in it. And with the upcoming Skyrim 6, I'll play it much more and get more hooked in it.

14. matt9005

matt9005 New Member

Minecraft.
    Just imagine it. A infinite world with infinite possibilities. Mine, farm, explore, or do whatever you want. You are not bound by "game rules", or any other annoying terms and regulations. It's an offline game, and network issues don't affect your gameplay.

15. Cio

Cio New Member

I always used to play the game "temple run" it is always reminding us to keep going no matter how far is our feet reach. And always remember to put our feet on the ground.

16. prateek22

prateek22 New Member

I am a gamer and I always find for the best for me to play and enjoy.But i love to play Assasin's Creed the most that's why i play this game almost everyday about 2 to 3hrs. so here's the answer I Play Assasin's Creed the most.

17. sinisarazman32

sinisarazman32 New Member

Most addictive game is call off duty all versions off them.Not even Farcry is also good good graphic design.When i was younger i play Diablo all versions i been playing 15.hours a day crazy i am but this is game :))

18. m9c290

m9c290 New Member

Best pc-game i've played is by far World of Warcraft (Vanilla NOT TBC/WotLK etc.). When it was new and fresh, the experience is unforgettable. Before anyone was 60, before epic gear was viable for everyone, WoW had everything. Great score, superb gameplay, beautiful scenary - a feeling ill never forget and the only game that, in my humble opinion, is on par with - yes - The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time (n1 game ever - if you havent played it you can NOT call yourself an ultimate gamer). The reason it was double epic was that , ,though a newb, i got in the n1 guild of the server and we had the first server kill of the boss ala bosses of Vanilla WoW (Ragnaros - Taste his flames :)!!!). Back then, that was a huge accomplishment for me :p

19. himasrehasph15

himasrehasph15 New Member

Well i play a lot of games seriously, but here's my top 10 games that i play mostly
    Warframe, League of Legends, Point Blank, Cross Fire, SF2, Dota 2, Paladins, Counterstrike, PUBG, R.O.S

and i'm currently browsing for more games i'd really like to discover a new game that will blow my mind and this coming year i'm excited for the new upcoming games.

20. gembanawa

gembanawa New Member

I played Counter Strike, World of Warcraft DOTA and Diablo 2 the most when I was still playing PC games.

I played Counter Strike the most when I first started playing in the PC. Shooting everything I see is very enjoyable. Fast hand skills are needed and precision is crucial. I took counter strike a little bit more seriously back then because we often go to other places to challenge other people with money on the line. I feel very nostalgic thinking about it all now.

Word of Warcraft DOTA was what I played the most, after Counter Strike was out of date. I played this game going through high school and college. It was really fun and a lot of trash talking was involved while playing but it was all good and we were all just having fun. There are lots of heroes and combinations to choose from that made me play it all the time.

Diablo 2 was the game I play when I am alone in the house. It was really addictive and I did not stop until I finished it. This game is fairly hard and a lot of grinding was needed but it was worth it. I played through all characters with different builds each time and I really invested a lot of time in this game.

21. vachnam05

vachnam05 New Member

The most game I played was Aura Kingdom by X-Legends. A vast MMORPG Open-world game which allows you to choose 2 classes in 1 character (Main/Sub-Class).

Aura Kingdom offers a lot of features such as; Fishing, Housing, World Boss Hunt, PVP, Card Battle, Sky Tower and many more.

Among all the features they can offer, Sky Tower is one of their best asset in the game. A dungeon where you can team with up to 40 players and try to conquer each floors up to 40.
    Each floor has different strategy for you to able to clear it.
    You can acquire various rare items that will help you to increase your character stats.

Other than Aura Kingdom, I also played Eden Eternal by X-Legends as well.

In this game, you can go different classes with one character. The game play is pretty similar to Aura Kingdom.

22. Scyllune

Scyllune New Member

Video games have kept me busy since my grade school days, I'd have to say. The game I played the most would probably have to be World of Warcraft back in the days of vanilla WoW, up until the Mists of Pandaren expansion. There's just something about exploring the vast, open world of the game while immersing yourself in the rich lore of Azeroth. I've played most of the character classes too, but I rather found that playing as a Paladin and as a Death Knight suited me best.

I loved the interactive aspect as well, and the fact that you could choose to forego it if you just weren't feeling like cooperating with someone for the day. The quests were engaging and a few of them were unforgettable despite how many years I've spent away from playing World of Warcraft.

Few things have been as exciting as waking up at a rather early hour in order to raid with forty other people from my guild. The first time we cleared Onyxia and Molten Core were milestone moments that I still recall fondly. There were hiccups, but there's just something about working with thirty-nine other people and reaching your collective goal together after all that blood, sweat, and tears.

I've not invested in other games lately. I'm too busy with real life to immerse myself in a world like that again. So far, I've been casually playing Monster Hunter: World though.

23. wendybird

wendybird New Member

I have an embarrassing number of hours sunk into a game called Planet Coaster where you simply build theme parks. I've spent hours of my life lining up tiny objects in a video game to make pretty virtual amusement parks for a small handful of people to see

24. takutufo09

takutufo09 New Member

The PC games I've always played is DOTA 2. I'm spending more than 5 hours in a day to play this game. I feel relieved every time I played this game, especially if we win the game. I consider this game as my stress reliever.

25. nadebum

nadebum New Member

NBA is the only PC game that I played the most. Starting from NBA Live 2004 to NBA Live 2008 then from NBA2K10 to NBA 2K14. I have not upgraded yet to newer version of NBA2K because it was already heavy for my computer to handle and it consumes a lot of hard disk space. I've also played other games like Need For Speed, Counter Strike, DOTA, Call of Duty, etc but NBA is the game I enjoyed the most. I usually play to relax my mind and playing NBA doesn't give you a lot of stress unlike other games which I find stressful rather than relaxing.

26. ThatMiner

ThatMiner New Member

I would say that I played with Minecraft and a lot of CS Source back in the day... but now as time change and the gaming industries are have its ups and downs, I tend to play CS:GO and Battle Royale.

27. iKnT47

iKnT47 New Member

The most I play Rust, Counter Strike Global Offensive. But I also like to play Grand Theft Auto 5, Euro Truck Simulator 2, Overwatch, FiveM, GTA San Andreas Multiplayer.

28. xaitos

xaitos New Member

I was playing a lot of games to my pc, like assasins creed , pro evolution soccer ,fifa , manager , nba 2k , age of empires and more.But when i started playing league of legends ,my gaming career stoped and i sticked to LOL. I ma playing this game about 4 years now ,every single day. I think its the best game i ever played

29. RonnieG

RonnieG New Member

Max Payne! what an awesome game. My productivity at school declined when I first started playing lol.

30. rhiaxp

rhiaxp New Member

For me League of Legends. It's cooperative game and research says those who played cooperatively experienced a greater decrease in stress levels, but the difference was slight both groups experienced decreases in stress by playing the game.