What phone do YOU have?

Discussion in 'Cell Phones & Tablets' started by ElaineWeston, Mar 21, 2013.

1. Syd

Syd New Member

I have an iPhone 4S, it was a birthday gift, and I love it. However, the speakers are kind of dying on me now. I had an Android earlier and although I loved the customization and freedom it gave me, the iPhone is something else when it comes to aesthetics. I think I want one of each. :D

2. TiffCastillo10

TiffCastillo10 New Member

i have the HTC EVO Shift 4G. I don't particularly like it though. One of the main convenient features it lacks is a camera button on the side. As well, the touch screen on it is terrible and goes in and out.

3. Fourmatic

Fourmatic New Member

I have had an Apple iPhone since the regular 3g. Currently I have the iPhone 5, and I like it a lot. It's not too complicated and does everything I want it to do. There are some pretty fun apps available if you're a person who likes to kill time gaming on their phone. The only thing I'm not a huge fan of is Siri, it just seems worthless for the most part. I can google just as fast and I don't have to google the same sentence 3 times because google doesn't understand what I'm saying.

4. Ashozbun

Ashozbun New Member

I have a Motorola Atrix 2HD and I love it! Its the best phone I've ever had.

5. kamy

kamy New Member

I have an iPhone 4 but I'm hoping ton get rid of it pretty soon I don't really like it because you have limit on what you can do with an iphone. After my iphone I will be looking to get a Sony xperia z as it looks like a good phone and sounds like a good phone.

6. angan

angan New Member

I have a Sony Xperia Ray. I have it rooted and flashed with a Custom Rom on Android 4.0 4. Not a single problem so far though the small screen can be annoying to type / view things online some times but in general i'm very happy and satisfied with it.

I really don't get people's fascination with iphones... You simply pay a way to overpriced brand for a device that lets you do the exact same things (if not more) as a 100$ Android device.

7. pamorim

pamorim New Member

I am using LG P990 or Optimus 2X because it have Nvidia Tegra 2, 1.0 ghz (support overclock to 1.5 ghz) and I can programming for it.

8. sammyflare

sammyflare New Member

Another HTC One S user here. It really is just amazing phone. Not sure if I'll be updating to the One, or if I'll hang tight with my One S and wait till the next flagship device.

9. laura navas

laura navas New Member

A Blackberry Curve. It's not the greatest phone, but it gets me by. I don't have too many uses for it, other than simple texting which is why I have an unlimited texting plan, so that's pretty much it. The phone was also a gift from a friend, so I didn't really pay anything for it, except the bill.
    It's an alright phone for texting, but I find the BBM function to be pretty stupid in my eyes, so I don't bother with it at all. It's a decent phone, but I wouldn't recommend it.

10. DanTheImplier

DanTheImplier New Member

I have a Galaxy S Vibrant, GREAT phone! Bought it about 3 years ago and it's lasted all this time beautifully, even though I have never been really careful with it. It's been flashed with many different ROMs and has also died on me a couple of times. I like it so much that I think when I get a new phone I'll still keep it around as my music player, it has really awesome speakers.

11. Manda1883

Manda1883 New Member

I have the Galaxy S3... I was so excited to upgrade my Galaxy Mesmerize to the S3, until 17 days later when it started freezing, turning on and off by itself and going nuts. It would not bring up the keyboard at times, The swype would stop working and it would "force close" constantly. Took it to the store and since I had had it over 15 days all they could do was a factory reset. Lost all my contacts but it did solve the problems. Turns out it was an app I had downloaded that was causing the issues. So I only downloaded the necessary apps this go around.

12. Amirkhosro_318

Amirkhosro_318 New Member

I recently got a Galaxy s3. It was a huge upgrade for me because my previous phone was iPhone 2G, yep the first iPhone ever, it was so old that it practically had no apps that worked on it. I chose the s3 over the iphone 5 for a few reasons. One being that the screen on the s3 is much bigger so watching videos is a lot nicer (I watch a lot of movies and youtube videos on my phone) and another reason which is linked to this one is the fact that utorrent is a downloadable app on android and that means I can download any movie or tv series straight to my phone and watch it without having to connect my phone to a computer and copy it over. The final reason was the price, the s3 was significantly cheaper than the iPhone 5 but it doesn't lack any features that the iphone 5 has and it has many features that I prefer and want so I went ahead and got the s3.

13. wayansbrehs

wayansbrehs New Member

I have a LG/Google Nexus 4. The launch was an absolute fiasco but I didn't let that deter me from getting the phone when it finally became available. Compared to my old T-Mobile/LG G2x, this phone is absolutely incredible. I love that the fact that I'll no longer have to wonder whether or not I'll receive the latest android updates. The quad core processor in conjunction with Jellybean provides blazing speeds across the home screens and apps. Looks beautiful and feels like a premium handset. It's an amazing phone. I could talk all day about it.

14. Swerve

Swerve New Member

I have the Samsung Galaxy S3. I got it for christmas last year and mine is still in mint condition and works just perfect! I couldn't really get into iPhones because I find it too small and it's my personal preference not to use one. I agree the samsung Galaxy S3 does feel a little cheap despite what the price is but it works what it's costs worth.

15. joindang

joindang New Member

I use samsung S3. It's luxurious style, impressive interface.
    Many innovative features such as infrared sensors Smart StayCamera works well both outdoors and in low-light conditions.
    Touch screen operation is very smooth..

16. Sharon Fitzgerald

Sharon Fitzgerald New Member

I have an iPhone 3Gs. I love my phone and can't be without it! I use my phone to keep in touch with family and friends. I do play games on it a little too. I have a card game on there. I also have bank applications on there to keep up with bank accounts. I am getting into mobile applications that help you earn money while on the go. I'm enjoying using my phone doing all of that. I use the camera on my phone to take pictures of my family as well. I plan to get a new one as soon as there is money for one. I want to stay in the iPhone family of phones, especially since some of the money making applications I have on it kind of require the use of an iPhone for the most part.

17. cindyfreeman

cindyfreeman New Member

I am with T-mobile and I currently have the first Galaxy by Samsung. I'm actually in the process of switching phones and possible services, any suggestions? I think I want to switch to AT&T but I am still indecisive about what exactly I want to do.

18. Cavistio

Cavistio New Member

I have a HTC Radar, and I like it a lot. It was only £100, and it has Windows Phone, and came with a free pair of headphones! (Phones4U). As much as I like it, I can never like it as much as it's Android counterparts. I feel that Android is a much more solid and developed mobile OS. I own one of those cheapo Android 4.1 tablets (£65) called the Ainol Novo7 Paladin. Funny name, but the company that makes then also makes some really nice tablets, at really nice prices. You can get a 7" tablet that rivals the Asus Nexus 7 for about 1/2 the price!

19. jaxi21

jaxi21 New Member

I've had an old Nokia for quite a number of years now and I always felt that it was all I needed. However I am currently using an iPhone 3Gs and I realised how mistaken I was! Having facebook, emails, useful applications and fun games all in your phone provides you with a much more independent lifestyle.

20. keerthi

keerthi New Member

I am using Samsung Galaxy Y from past 2 years. Galaxy Y is a compact, fully featured smartphone comes with a android 2.3 gingerbread. It is the first lower range android phone launched by Samsung. One of the best mobile among android phones having a features like 3g, Wi-Fi, Gps etc.

21. Kookooed

Kookooed New Member

I've got an iPhone 4. It is by far the best phone I have ever owned! I've had a Blackberry and an Android phone in the past but didn't really get on with either of them. They didn't really have the features that I wanted and I found that there are far fewer good apps available for these phones. Will be sticking with Apple in future!

22. Natashalou

Natashalou New Member

I have an iphone 4 courtesy of my husband who recently upgraded. Bit of a novelty to me as I have always stuck to a very basic phone which makes and receives calls, texts and nothing else. I am finding it quite fun and have to admit to using a few of the applications like the library one to download books. However there is no way I would have ever spent several hundred pounds on one for myself, i just do not think they are worth that much money

23. Faith Daze

Faith Daze Guest

I am nowhere near the iPhone phase. I am not an avid cell phone user. I only use a cell phone for emergencies and have had no need to use it at times for months. My phone is a basic LG Revere model. I do not even have contracted service. With my little LG Revere, I can text, receive voice messages, and send and receive pictures. The phone also has a camera! My phone is meeting my device and service needs. I have no plans to upgrade to an iPhone or other.:D

24. George Fortilien

George Fortilien New Member

What phone do YOU have?

I am currently sport an old model of the iphone, the iphone 3gs, which for me has been a great phone so far, although I am not too happy with the camera, which I feel is a must have feature on a phone and as well as a front facing camera, which i think is a plus especially for people like me who like to FaceTime or Skype. I am thinking of grabbing iphone 5s when it launches, I think that iphone might be the one worth upgrading to.

25. Trinadaigle

Trinadaigle New Member

The type of cell phone I own is very old school I purchased it at a hock shop for $39.00 and it is a Samsung. It is not a smart phone but has the keyboard that I can slide out that I use for sending text. I use the my cell for calls and texting only. I would live an updated version with a data plan but to be honest I really don't want to pay the extra for the data plan as my needs are met with this old pay as you go cell phone.

26. russellk

russellk New Member

I've got a phablet. My Samsung Note is is huge. But for these aging eyes, it's worth the strained pockets.

27. Trayvon Fleming

Trayvon Fleming New Member

I have a Samsung Galaxy SII Epic 4G Touch. This phone is OK, but not the best. I have sprint so the service is not as amazing as Verizon. The phone gets glitches sometimes, and the apps freeze and you have to Force Stop it sometimes. The call quality is good compared to some other phones. Out of 10 I would give this phone a 8.

28. ChristinaCM821

ChristinaCM821 New Member

I have the iphone 4S, but I'm hoping to upgrade to the IOS 6 next month. The "Siri" feature alone makes me yearn for the upgrade. Who wouldn't want to ask a computer generated voice "Who's your daddy?" The hours of enjoyment are infinite.

29. swoodruff68

swoodruff68 Member

Well I need to get an Android because I have an old phone a Sanyo Juno. Yes, I know very old school I must say! I must upgrade very soon!:p

30. ObviousQuark

ObviousQuark New Member

I have an iPhone 4. I would prefer Droid, but I still have a contract with this one, so no point in wasting money!