What`s your brand of laptop?

Discussion in 'Computers' started by tavarel, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Miguecy

Miguecy New Member

I am using NEC VersaPro VX-D_ Core i5 RAM 2.00GB HDD 250GB Laptop...

Even the spec is not high as the other branded laptop... I can still play my favorites games in my laptop...

2. orvenio

orvenio New Member

Hi,

The laptop that I'm using right now is an HP 620. I have this laptop for about 3 years now and it still performs great. This brand is one of the best that I have bought so far. I' m planning to buy a new laptop and I think I will go for another HP.

3. Maegregorio25

Maegregorio25 New Member

Vaio. Core i3. The not yet touch screen type. It has a bigger screen than the normal laptops. But i prefer small laptops for it is easy to carry.

4. alemrac0017

alemrac0017 New Member

I use HP. I got it last month,,

5. Samsung! my dad bought it wayback my college days and it’s 7 years now, still functioning.

6. Ojuksfrank

Ojuksfrank New Member

I am currently using Hp envy core i7 touchscreen 360 with 8gig ram and 1tbd hard drive. I love the system for many reasons.
    1. the speed of the laptop
    2. I can use it as a tablet if I want to
    3. due to my kind of job and I love games too the laptop is the best for me
    I have been using it for 2 years now and is still working very ok

7. teri84

teri84 New Member

My laptop is Acer Aspire E. It's a nice laptop very affordable but the only thing that I don't like about it is that I can't take out the battery because it is located and screwed inside the laptop you can't just take it out easily, you need to go to a certified laptop technician to open it and for you to take out the battery if you will not use it for quite a while, so it's very difficult and a lot of hassle.

8. dylanfaust

dylanfaust Member

I have HP, and it is good for office, but for gaming is not..

9. mariaj

mariaj New Member

Mine is Samsung RV420 I have this laptop since 2011. I've been using it for 8 years already.
    I don't know if its true and I just heard that we can no longer buy a Samsung laptop in any computer stores / shops.

10. TANPOST

TANPOST Member

DELL INSPIRON laptop. A little mechanical friend - that rarely breaks down - unless I spill liquid over the keyboard - then I have take it to TECH-GENIUS (the computer doctor) for a checkup.

11. ishayhra

ishayhra New Member

I'm using a Toshiba laptop, its specs are Intel Core i5, 4 GB memory 500 GB HDD, windows 7. I bought it seven years ago and it's still working smoothly and efficiently. Even if I use it all throughout the day, it doesn't overheat. I really love my laptop, it's my bestfriend. It's been with me for the past seven years, it's already a part of my daily routine to spend hours using it so I'm really grateful that it doesn't malfunction, yet.

12. avillafuerte

avillafuerte New Member

I am using an Acer Aspire VX 15 entry-level gaming laptop. Yes it is a gaming laptop but I use it for my everyday job. I do edit photos and videos so it's video card really suites well and delivers a decent performance. Here's some of it's specs:
    CPU: 2.5-GHz Intel Core i5-7300HQ CPU
    RAM: 8GB
    Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 GPU 4GB / Intel HD Graphics 630
    Screen Resolution: 1920 x 1080, 60Hz
    Display Size: 15.6”

Here's a review:
    https://www.laptopmag.com/reviews/laptops/acer-aspire-vx-15

13. kathleen0017

kathleen0017 New Member

14. kathleen0017

kathleen0017 New Member

whats the best laptop id get it ?

15. Fartytester21

Fartytester21 Member

I'm using Asus X507M at the moment, and its awesome in all aspects for a medium range laptop. I will list down all the things I can do with this unit below:

1. Great in surfing using 10-15 Google Chrome tabs
    2. Video editing using Adobe Premiere CS6
    3. Editing photos in Adobe Photoshop (note: I'm using Premiere and Photoshop at the same time)
    4. Gaming (Tried playing Dota2 in medium resolution - Pretty good display)
    5. Just enough display with its 15.6" screen
    7. Long battery life 4-7hrs
    8. Faster boot using SSD

You can check the specs here, if this post somehow captured your attention and planning to check the item.

https://laptopmedia.com/laptop-specs/asus-x507/

Thanks

16. augstdstra

augstdstra New Member

I have a Toshiba laptop too and I like it, I'm satisfied because I can use it in gaming and especially in general services like browsing, office works and music. I will take care of it because it is handy.

17. xankennfords

xankennfords New Member

My laptop brand is hp
    Good quality and better to use it

18. Michael07

Michael07 Member

At first, I don't really have any idea what model or brand of laptop I will buy. I get confused whenever I research for a laptop because it has so many brands and models. And I'm too lazy to read the specifications. Well for me, my brand of laptop is that it has a good quality and not so expensive brand of laptop. I don't really want a high-class kind of laptop, as long as suites my needs and helps me finish my work, I'm contented. And I also want a kind of laptop that is easy to access and friendly user, can easily be updated and easy to troubleshoot. And if ever there's a problem with my laptop, I can easily locate their service center.

19. jaycercanlas

jaycercanlas New Member

Dell. They are reliable as always.

20. leodavid09

leodavid09 Member

I had an HP before. Now I have Acer... I might switch back to HP after a few years...

21. Ivan23

Ivan23 New Member

I have hp pavilion. I got it about 2 years ago, but recently I am thinking about buying MacBook Pro 2018 and try to get comfortable with iOS.

22. qwerty24

qwerty24 New Member

I have an ASUS A541U, in my opinion is a good laptop to work.

23. Erimo

Erimo Member

I'm using aspire a315-41-r287. So far, so good. I just hope that this will last for a long time.

24. leradj001

leradj001 Member

I use Dell Inspiron 5558. My dad gave it to me as a gift 5 years ago and it is still running even today with no problems risen whatsoever. It is really great for office works and you can also use it for gaming. I definitely recommend Dell as one of your good choices of laptops.

25. romimaan25

romimaan25 New Member

I have a Dell Inspiron. I'm using it from very long time. good full package for that time, now there are many more came.

26. Remziel

Remziel Member

Asus laptop is mine. But I prefer to change this soon because it's already broken.

27. prexv

prexv Member

My brand of laptop is HP Pavilion with intel core i5 7th gen with NVIDIA GeForce. I only bought it two years ago after my old Asus laptop broke on me in the middle of thesis college years. I honestly loved my Asus laptop which stayed with me for four years but so far with my current laptop, I really liked how slick it looks and the overall condition of my HP. I don't have any problems with it so far.

28. Ghaza

Ghaza New Member

I use HP. HP is just the best for me because they make unique computers especially when it comes to the hardware. Just like the HP Folio. Check out the new HP folio and see the uniqueness in it. (not an advertisement ) And that is why I use and always will continue to use HP.

29. Pen29

Pen29 Member

I use ASUS ROG G750jw. It has good performance and really looks great but the weight is so annoying. It is so heavy and thinking about switching to MSI. I saw some of it not so fat and heavy. Meanwhile, I'm still using this at home but not to bring anymore when traveling.

30. iansilvino18

iansilvino18 Member

I'm not happy with zed
    It's rusting
    Which is not the best