What season you like the most?

Discussion in 'Everything Else' started by Pen29, Mar 3, 2019.

?

What season you like the most?

1. Winter

14.3%
  2. Spring

14.3%
  3. Summer

42.9%
  4. Autumn

28.6%
  1. Pen29

Pen29 Member

Your personal preference.

2. Tunaturkeydog

Tunaturkeydog Member

Tough question. I love all but for aesthetic reasons I would go for fall. I'm a photographer and I love taking pictures of the orange autumn. I like the mood the colors bring.

3. shaamei

shaamei Member

My country doesn't have all four seasons by I would like to experience autumn. For what I've read in books and seen on movies, it is the most beautiful season. Weather is a bit cold but the walking under the falling of leaves is what I want to experience most of all.

4. bnnyjhnn

bnnyjhnn Member

Autumn! This season is so calming and refreshing. It gives you a vintage vibe, actually.

5. alleycm80

alleycm80 New Member

My favorite time of the year is the Fall. You can walk through the fallen leaves and go to haunted houses during Halloween.

6. Gerwazjusz3

Gerwazjusz3 New Member

Winter is my favourite. There's nothing quite like taking your car for a spin, the adrenaline pumping in your veins while you slide around in the middle of the night on empty roads. That's the reason I can't wait for the first snow every year.

7. Bella25

Bella25 New Member

I love autumn, it is my favourite season. The air is crisp, the leaves are colourful and the heat is gone. I think autumn feels cozier and inspires me to try something new. I always look forward to this season every year and am sad when it is over.

8. mysharrona

mysharrona New Member

Spring is my favorite season. It represents a newness and freshness to me. Things seem clean. I like to look at the leaves every day and see how much they have grown. I just know warmer weather is on the way and the days will be longer.

9. Danielz99

Danielz99 New Member

Autumn is perfect for me. The weather is breezy and the atmosphere is perfect with all the colors changing and everything being so pretty and euphoric feeling.