What songs do you prefer, and IS YOUR PSYCHE AFFECTED BY MUSIC?

Discussion in 'Music' started by Dearlynaveed, May 14, 2019.

1. Dearlynaveed

Dearlynaveed New Member

In any case, as of late, researchers have discovered that tuning in to especially emotional or tragic music changes the manner in which we see the world. Music and state of mind are naturally connected. Researchers keep on revealing how these impacts happen at a neural dimension. Studies demonstrate that the music we tune in to draws in a wide scope of neurobiological frameworks that influence our brain research. what is your say about it?

2. Novak20

Novak20 New Member

Ofcourse ! I think that music fuels life on this planet. Its impact on my stat of mind can vary from intensifying my mood to totally changing it! For example if I am feeling happy, listeing to some happy music can up my mood even more or listening to the same music while feeling sad can make me feel better! So yeah, I do think music affects people in a great deal!

3. Tasheika

Tasheika Member

I like all genres but I prefer r&b..Nope my psyche isn't affected by music

4. Warren1967

Warren1967 Well-Known Member

I am old school so I listen to mostly 60's, 70's, 80's and 90's rock.

5. kindidiallo

kindidiallo New Member

rock music

6. Mphoza2020

Mphoza2020 New Member

Music really affects your overall Beviour in life. So its Important to Listen to Motivating Music to stay Motivated

7. Mphoza2020

Mphoza2020 New Member

Doesnt that RNB make you want to sing for someone or mame you think of someone while listening

8. Mphoza2020

Mphoza2020 New Member

Music is life!!