What type of movie genre do you prefer?

Discussion in 'Movies' started by RijadM, Apr 27, 2019.

?

Genre of movie you like

1. Comedy

2 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. Horror

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  3. Historical

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Triller

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Western

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. SF

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Crime

1 vote(s)
    25.0%
  8. Action

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. RijadM

RijadM New Member

We all liked cartoons when we were little but as we grow up we usually became a fans of one type or genre of movies .
    I like to watch comedys a lot because it makes me laugh and makes my attitude stay positive , like that I recharge my batteries .
    Hope you will recommand me some genre of movies to watch , comedy becames a little bit boring from time to time but its good genre.

2. CeeJeey

CeeJeey New Member

A like to watch a lot of movies and they don't necessary fall on just one genre. It usually depend of my mood. When I was a bit younger I tend to watch a lot of thriller/horror but as I grew older I felt like I don't need to more stressed as to how I feel now so I tend to look for something more light to watch like comedies. I also like to watch Si-Fis specially those that I got to read first or the other way around-those that I know are based on books so I can go ahead and read the book afterwards. I also love action movies especially those that involves martial arts (I enjoy it more than the ones that mostly involve guns). But yea, considering all those things, I'd still go for comedies to cheer me up after a long tiring day at work.

3. cozhart

cozhart New Member

I love Sci-fi movies and I think most of the movies that fall under the genre are either perfect or just lacking the budget and production to produce a good one. However, sci-fi movies have a potential to grow overtime and right now most of sci-fi oriented movies are generally good! Other genres that I honestly like are comedy and mystery. The reason why I like both the same way is because of how I do not get tired of watching these types of movies unlike other genres. Some genres aren't just as catchy to me and I wouldn't watch those type of movies unless I was asked to or was recommended to do so. Although, it doesn't mean that they are bad genres. I just don't like them as much.